"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I actually approached a woman at my gym

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I did it for practice only - she was like 25, hot body and nice personality but face was not cute (acne). She seemed very interested in me - asked a million questions about me, even asked if I go to church? lol wtf

overall very encouraging. I can't believe how friendly she was and how easy the process was. Do you guys think that's only because she didn't have a really hot face?

will there be times I approach hot girls and it will be as easy that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Good for you
Talk to women like you talk to any friend its not hard.
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
It's not about him asking her out. He just needs to build confidence.

Remember to stay dominant!
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Do you guys think that's only because she didn't have a really hot face?
Impossible to say, stop thinking about that. Although the hottest girls are generally less receptive as they're being hit on annoyingly (to them) often.

will there be times I approach hot girls and it will be as easy that?
Yes, which is why it's so important to approach. You may think every approach is a huge struggle and requires tons of effort to get the girl. While sometimes that's true, you'll also come across girls who makes it easy for you. You definitely can't win if you don't try though.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Impossible to say, stop thinking about that. Although the hottest girls are generally less receptive as they're being hit on annoyingly (to them) often.


Yes, which is why it's so important to approach. You may think every approach is a huge struggle and requires tons of effort to get the girl. While sometimes that's true, you'll also come across girls who makes it easy for you. You definitely can't win if you don't try though.

what about chicks with a 6 or 7 face but hot body. She had a hot body but like a 4 face

will they be super defensive?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
what about chicks with a 6 or 7 face but hot body. She had a hot body but like a 4 face

will they be super defensive?
Dave. It's not about how they look. Treat all women the same. Their response is dictated by your approach, their current mood, and their past history with men.

You could use the exact same approach on 100 women, and it would be good on say 20 women. The key is learning from the remaining 80, and making the next 100 women have a higher success ratio.

Her looks are irrelevant to how she will respond to you. If shes gorgeous, and she is a complete b1tch in response to a funny and sincere set, then she is likely a complete b1tch to everyone. Ugly girls AMD beautiful girls can be shallow and callous, no different than men...
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
At the ice rink Saturday I went up to some girls and asked if they wanted their photo taken. Why? It made me uncomfortable so I wanted to get out of my comfort zone. See, this good. We need to train our brains to not be scared of rejection.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I did it for practice only - she was like 25, hot body and nice personality but face was not cute (acne). She seemed very interested in me - asked a million questions about me, even asked if I go to church? lol wtf

overall very encouraging. I can't believe how friendly she was and how easy the process was. Do you guys think that's only because she didn't have a really hot face?

will there be times I approach hot girls and it will be as easy that?
See? Not so bad.

Dave. It's not about how they look. Treat all women the same. Their response is dictated by your approach, their current mood, and their past history with men.

You could use the exact same approach on 100 women, and it would be good on say 20 women. The key is learning from the remaining 80, and making the next 100 women have a higher success ratio.

Her looks are irrelevant to how she will respond to you. If shes gorgeous, and she is a complete b1tch in response to a funny and sincere set, then she is likely a complete b1tch to everyone. Ugly girls AMD beautiful girls can be shallow and callous, no different than men...
This is so true. I have had to open fatties to make my way to their friends in extremely crowded bars and the fatties can be aggressively mean, even when I said nothing offensive. Why were they mean? Maybe they were groped that night, or some guy wouldn’t leave them alone, or they just got fired...Unless you act like a jerk, a mean rejection is not your fault.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
what about chicks with a 6 or 7 face but hot body. She had a hot body but like a 4 face

will they be super defensive?
It's irrelevant. You like, you approach. You can find big fat land whales with no attractive features who will be sorry defensive. Knowing who is an who isn't defensive is of no value to your mission.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave. It's not about how they look. Treat all women the same. Their response is dictated by your approach, their current mood, and their past history with men.

You could use the exact same approach on 100 women, and it would be good on say 20 women. The key is learning from the remaining 80, and making the next 100 women have a higher success ratio.

Her looks are irrelevant to how she will respond to you. If shes gorgeous, and she is a complete b1tch in response to a funny and sincere set, then she is likely a complete b1tch to everyone. Ugly girls AMD beautiful girls can be shallow and callous, no different than men...
I'm going to approach women like I approach making friends

talk to lots of women and only ask out ones who I get along great with and who are single. This is basically a zero rejection formula
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Do you remember when I told you to forget about the number, getting the date, sex, whether they like you or not, how pretty they are? To stop thinking about statistics, odds, making assumptions, thinking ahead to the future, etc. and that you should JUST BE SOCIAL with no expectations, particularly with women you find attractive and desirable?

What you just did was exactly what I was talking about when I said all of that.

Keep doing this.

If you can, I promise you that, yes, there will be times you will approach hot girls and it will be as easy as that.

you know what's truly and utterly ****ed up?

I have great social skills and instincts. I've been making friends very easily since I was 17. Somewhere along the line I convinced myself that dating was impossible and women were an alien species

In reality, if I just trusted myself and my instincts and treated women like people, I would have had many hot girlfriends by now.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
There’s a lot of context. When I was in Anchorage, I watched a guy approach maybe a 3. Maybe. I wouldn’t have ever approached her.

I could overhear the conversation. She was acting like she was god’s Gift to the planet. He asked if she wanted to hang out sometime or something like that and she laughed in his face. She said...”it would take a lot of money.”

I turned towards her and gave her a hard look. She picked up on it right away.
She said to me..”stop looking at me.”

I started laughing at her then I said..”Only in Anchorage would a bottom feeding shrek think she’s a 10.”
She deserved it.

She got pretty upset with me and was going to get some friends to “teach me a lesson”.
Nobody showed up. I was feeling ornery so was kinda hoping someone would.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I did it for practice only - she was like 25, hot body and nice personality but face was not cute (acne). She seemed very interested in me - asked a million questions about me, even asked if I go to church? lol wtf
It is a sign that she asked you if you went to church. Remember my post.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
that's a dealbreaker. no religious chicks for me
Ok. Just a comment from me Dave. If you are just practicing, you are going to need a lot of practice. There is nothing wrong with religious women, depending upon what you are doing.
When you approached her and she says something about religion, just ignor it if you don’t like religious women. I can see this if you are considering her for the long run. But are you?
Religious women are just as or even more naughtier than any other woman. She wants to “cuck” a religious guy but that has nothing to do with who she sleeps with until she runs into the guy she wants.
Stay objective. Don’t get caught up in all that stuff. It doesn’t help you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
you know what's truly and utterly ****ed up?

I have great social skills and instincts. I've been making friends very easily since I was 17. Somewhere along the line I convinced myself that dating was impossible and women were an alien species

In reality, if I just trusted myself and my instincts and treated women like people, I would have had many hot girlfriends by now.
Treat them all the same, that how you talk to women.
Having low/no expectation it is when you come across as genuine and confident.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave, you need to understand that this is a significant experience that should become your unshakable core principle that everything else should be centered on; the rock of truth you can always trust, have faith in, never question and never change, no matter how positive or negative the reaction from women you get whenever approaching them with this mindset.

This will be the line that always keeps you centered.

Your game will develop through a variety of experiences as you continue to do this. But never question, doubt or change this core no matter what happens from here on out.
i really have no excuse man. Like I said I have good social instincts and ability to read body language in addition to all my superficial strengths

i just needed to destroy my feeling of helplessness
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
that's a dealbreaker. no religious chicks for me
I wasn't talking about this specific women. I'm talking about the coincidence you would write something like that on this thread after you read my posts in the other thread and the immediate timing. The right girl could be going to a church right now and you wouldn't know it because you have a mental block or blinders on to this. The writing is on the wall.

Think about what you are saying. If you found the right woman who matches who you are looking for then you'll pass her up because she's religious, yet at the same time you don't want white liberal women but you want tanned complexion or Latin looking women especially known for being religious types of women? I think you are going to halve your dating options just by that mind-set and based on the way you are writing, you can't afford to halve your dating pool on nonsense mind-sets.

Even if she physically matches what you are looking for? With the type of women you are looking for, I'd imagine a good amount of them would be going to church. Latin American women, or those from your country even are known for being devout type of Christians with traditional values.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
I'm going to approach women like I approach making friends

talk to lots of women and only ask out ones who I get along great with and who are single. This is basically a zero rejection formula
You should do this. The only change I would make is to ask every woman for her number, regardless of your interest. You dont need to call them.

When I first found this place, I would turn every conversation with a woman into a set, and ask for the number. This is where you learn that all women are the same, regardless of how they look; I saw it first hand. I never really got blown out because my approach is very candid and sincere, but I got rejections from ugly women, fat women, and attractive women.

The answers will really surprise you. I got the number of this news anchor from Fresno, who was hot but I got zero IOI. And then I've gotten rejections from women who I thought I had on the bag. Some women make it easy for you, some make it far more difficult. And that has far more to do with their insecurities than yours.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top