"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Your type. It's a thing right?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I would love to have a tall skinny blue eyed blonde, she would be my dream girl but she isn't the "type" that usually finds me attractive.

I am full South Korean fully Americanised. So all my life I have done GREAT with mixed cultures, half Asian half white, half Rican half white type people.

This is to the point where I could have a mixed girl quite a bit higher in the smv scale compared to a pure white chick or something, she would typically be much lower in smv.

I'm 34. I met a half Asian girl just turned 21 and she is smoking hot. Prolly hottest girl I would bang in my life.

So I'm not sure why the F I haven't been doing this in the past, but go for your type with the highest smv witch may not be the type you are the most attracted to. Make up the difference by going for younger and less baggage.

My guys, if my gut instinct is correct I may be the happiest man alive on NYE weekend.

To the point where I am willing to go all out with investment into the courtship because I feel I have great odds.

I came out of hiding just in time.

Sometimes you just know.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Wow you have oneitis over a woman you just met and you’re being allured by just her physical. This won’t end well.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Totally a thing. I like bald, chrome dome, good medium build, 5' 10" or taller.

But I'm never going to kick a good man out, for eating crackers in bed
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,448
Totally a thing. I like bald, chrome dome, good medium build, 5' 10" or taller.

But I'm never going to kick a good man out, for eating crackers in bed
;) Hey baby!
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I do not discriminate. I like all types and colors. No real preference other than she be feminine by nature and not ugly and/or fat.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I'm 34. I met a half Asian girl just turned 21 and she is smoking hot. Prolly hottest girl I would bang in my life.

My guys, if my gut instinct is correct I may be the happiest man alive on NYE weekend.

To the point where I am willing to go all out with investment into the courtship because I feel I have great odds.
All out investment on a hot 21 year girl who has infinite choice and the attention span of a baby?

Thats going to be tough.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Long story short .. she was on her period.

I'm not actually attracted to her like I thought I would be, she twerks a little too hard for my tastes.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Long story short .. she was on her period.

I'm not actually attracted to her like I thought I would be, she twerks a little too hard for my tastes.
Now you have a better frame to engage her with. That fantasy went away. Why is vaginal intercourse the only sexual contact you consider?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I would love to have a tall skinny blue eyed blonde, she would be my dream girl but she isn't the "type" that usually finds me attractive.

I am full South Korean fully Americanised. So all my life I have done GREAT with mixed cultures, half Asian half white, half Rican half white type people.

This is to the point where I could have a mixed girl quite a bit higher in the smv scale compared to a pure white chick or something, she would typically be much lower in smv.

I'm 34. I met a half Asian girl just turned 21 and she is smoking hot. Prolly hottest girl I would bang in my life.

So I'm not sure why the F I haven't been doing this in the past, but go for your type with the highest smv witch may not be the type you are the most attracted to. Make up the difference by going for younger and less baggage.

My guys, if my gut instinct is correct I may be the happiest man alive on NYE weekend.

To the point where I am willing to go all out with investment into the courtship because I feel I have great odds.

I came out of hiding just in time.

Sometimes you just know.
why do so many ethnic men worship white girls?

I hope you enjoy her looking 30 year olds than you when you are both 40. Light skin white women age absolutely terribly.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
why do so many ethnic men worship white girls?

I hope you enjoy her looking 30 year olds than you when you are both 40. Light skin white women age absolutely terribly.
To quote an old PUA David D...

"Attraction isn't a choice."

I was "raised" by a single mother who knew nothing about the American culture because she lived in Korea her whole life.

So most of my life I just wanted to be accepted by the people I was surrounded by, white people.

They represent everything my mother was not, understanding, social, logical and actually cared about shyt around her.

Asian women remind me of my mom.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
why do so many ethnic men worship white girls?

I hope you enjoy her looking 30 year olds than you when you are both 40. Light skin white women age absolutely terribly.
Not all of them do, genetics does play a role in this on top of how well they take care of themselves, and how they manage stress.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Not all of them do, genetics does play a role in this on top of how well they take care of themselves, and how they manage stress.
That white girl diet tho of Denny's and Pizza ...

They mostly eat processed garbage or diner food .. and booze. hence the fatness.

I just had a cougar tell me that I'm 23 on NYE ... I"m 34
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Not all of them do, genetics does play a role in this on top of how well they take care of themselves, and how they manage stress.
Light skin white women have horrible skin genetics in terms of things like melanin and collagen

AND they exasperate the problem with partying and tanning. My 60 year old Armenian men has better skin than a lot of 40 year old white women
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Light skin white women have horrible skin genetics in terms of things like melanin and collagen

AND they exasperate the problem with partying and tanning. My 60 year old Armenian men has better skin than a lot of 40 year old white women
I was mentioning SOME of them have good genetics, not that all of them have genetically superior skin. Sorry for the confusion.

You also helped me establish my point by mentioning the effects of partying and tanning.
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
That white girl diet tho of Denny's and Pizza ...

They mostly eat processed garbage or diner food .. and booze. hence the fatness.

I just had a cougar tell me that I'm 23 on NYE ... I"m 34
This is pretty much going to happen to most who treat their body like shyt.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I was mentioning SOME of them have good genetics, not that all of them have genetically superior skin. Sorry for the confusion.

You also helped me establish my point by mentioning the effects of partying and tanning.
IMO, even at their best in terms of taking care of themselves, they'll never be comparable to ethnic women for aging

i know an attractive 49 year old white woman at my gym who does everything perfectly - good diet, no tanning, works out with weights. Don't get me wrong, she's hot but she looks significantly older than my 55 year old mom who doesn't work out. If mom worked out and was in shape, she would look about 38. My mom has no wrinkles really
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
IMO, even at their best in terms of taking care of themselves, they'll never be comparable to ethnic women for aging

i know an attractive 49 year old white woman at my gym who does everything perfectly - good diet, no tanning, works out with weights. Don't get me wrong, she's hot but she looks significantly older than my 55 year old mom who doesn't work out. If mom worked out and was in shape, she would look about 38. My mom has no wrinkles really
I remember visiting my Aunts I haven't seen since I was a kid at a reunion.

All 4 of them dyed their hair black and looked like they were in their 30's and even looked much younger than my mom, who is the youngest of 4, all because they just put in the tinyest bit of effort to look young.

I'm pretty sure they work in them "Me love you long time" massage parlors approaching 60.

Hahahah if they only knew what they were putting their d1ks in
 
Top