“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Amante and Guru

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
That's not possible. You're doing something wrong in the settings then. You're lost, not ugly.
He's lying. He didn't try bumble. If he had he would have said this initially, but he didn't.

He's just looking to prove everyone WRONG.

He's making sh1t up as he goes along in response to what we say.

Right now he should be OUTSIDE selling cars and earning money, but he's incessantly posting on ss. He's a troll account.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
That's not possible. You're doing something wrong in the settings then. You're lost, not ugly.
something wrong in settings???

you guys are absolutely ****ing ridiculous. You swipe right on women you like and she swipes back. This is very simple

except the women in my league want Male models on bumble
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Again, I wasn't looking to sleight you but I see you got butthurt anyways. Typical
Lol. you must have read that wrong. I’m not buying into all this garbage from Dave. I have no idea what you read.
And he’s right. Your input is useless.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
He's lying. He didn't try bumble. If he had he would have said this initially, but he didn't.

He's just looking to prove everyone WRONG

I tried bumble and tinder. All absolute garbage. Zero matches

Part of issue for me with bumble is lack of info - I like knowing womens height, whether they smoke or drink a lot, if they have kids. Bumble is almost blind dating
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I tried bumble once and got zero matches

I'm sure it would be same sh*t now even as I have that good pic and was rated 85 to 90 for all 3 areas on photofeeler...

women on dating sites are absolutely ridiculous
You cant even come up with your own catchy profile. You want to steal other people's lives and insert it for your own benefit on OLD. Thats problem #1 but its a symptom of the larger issue, which is you have no "social life" to even project as your own.

In your mind you will use someone else's personality and profile as your own. Thats called Catfishing. Dont you know that they will immediately see that you are not the social, funny and witty person that your profile projects?

Why so much stress on finding someone? Maybe you need to invest in your social life and first find yourself.

You are one of these guys that want to find someone to make them happy. A relationship chaser. Newsflash- if you cant be happy alone, you will never be happy with anyone either.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
he told me to use it almost verbatim cause he carefully constructed it. too many changes and it loses its effectiveness
Obviously, it's not working for you. AGAIN, allow me to be a bit clearer.

POST EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR PROFILE AND WHAT YOUR OPENING MESSAGE IS TO THE WOMEN YOU ARE MESSAGING.

Example. This woman liked me on Bumble (also used match and okstupid. No idea on Tinder. Trying to stay STD free), has pics of her do yoga and other crap showing she's in shape. Cool. I messaged and asked her a question about a pic, she replied and asked me a question. I answered and then asked her out for some drinks. She agreed and I then said shoot me your number and I'll reach out soon. Simple as that.

It really isn't that hard. Some you win, some you don't. Point is, don't take it personal. Open up your settings and use other women outside your ridiculous age range to practice and hone in on your skills. The only way you'll get better is to work on yourself and your game.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Here's the kind of girls I Like


one on the right











I like dark features, thicker, in shape
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I tried bumble and tinder. All absolute garbage. Zero matches

Part of issue for me with bumble is lack of info - I like knowing womens height, whether they smoke or drink a lot, if they have kids. Bumble is almost blind dating
Proof that he's a troll. He's never used bumble. Everything he just said "bumble doesn't tell you" is contained in people's profiles.

He's a troll
 

Attachments

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Example. This woman liked me on Bumble (also used match and okstupid. No idea on Tinder. Trying to stay STD free), has pics of her do yoga and other crap showing she's in shape. Cool. I messaged and asked her a question about a pic, she replied and asked me a question. I answered and then asked her out for some drinks. She agreed and I then said shoot me your number and I'll reach out soon. Simple as that.
.
that's exactly what kind of stuff I message them except they never reply at all
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
Seriously Dave, if someone will send me a good OLD narrative, I will rework it a little to suit me and then I will post all my results right here.

Let’s see how honest you are. I’ve never done OLD before.
I think you’re a troll.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Proof that he's a troll. He's never used bumble. Everything he just said "bumble doesn't tell you" is contained in people's profiles.

He's a troll
I think he means that they are not filling out their profiles with enough info. The women who are attractive, and know they are attractive, go near 100% on their looks from what I gather.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Proof that he's a troll. He's never used bumble. Everything he just said "bumble doesn't tell you" is contained in people's profiles.

He's a troll

still way less info than other sites. I like as much info as possible to know compatibility
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I think he means that they are not filling out their profiles with enough info. The women who are attractive, and know they are attractive, go near 100% on their looks from what I gather.
Well then, why not Swype right and ask the damn question then?

Hey, Brenda, question, do you smoke?

Simple
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Obviously, it's not working for you. AGAIN, allow me to be a bit clearer.

POST EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR PROFILE AND WHAT YOUR OPENING MESSAGE IS TO THE WOMEN YOU ARE MESSAGING.

Example. This woman liked me on Bumble (also used match and okstupid. No idea on Tinder. Trying to stay STD free), has pics of her do yoga and other crap showing she's in shape. Cool. I messaged and asked her a question about a pic, she replied and asked me a question. I answered and then asked her out for some drinks. She agreed and I then said shoot me your number and I'll reach out soon. Simple as that.

It really isn't that hard. Some you win, some you don't. Point is, don't take it personal. Open up your settings and use other women outside your ridiculous age range to practice and hone in on your skills. The only way you'll get better is to work on yourself and your game.
He has a fragile ego. That is problem one.

He is not social. Problem two.

He doesnt go to places (physically go to places) that attract the specific type of woman he is interested in. No, no....he wants to compete for the other washed up c0ck wh0res on OLD that 75,000 other men in his area are trying to attract....men that are better looking than him and have a social life to project.

On the next episode of Dave's Insanity.......

Is he going to have Amante and Guru respond to all of his messages too? Will they secretly wait in the fake Electric Company van outside with monitoring equipment so they can tell him word to word what to say on his date?

Tune in to find out!
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
still way less info than other sites. I like as much info as possible to know compatibility
And there you go, disqualifying before you even try.

I'll give you this, you've been an entertaining troll.

Why put this much effort into this site just try and make these guys feel small and wrong?

What are you so damn mad about that you would spend so much time keeping a fake troll account active?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top