"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is nofap really has benefical has people make it out to be or is it overrated?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I've been thinking of trying this nofap thing for a while now because I think I might have a slight addiction to porn(can waste the whole day just watching it) I've always heard of all these benefits of it but is it exaggerated?
I agree in that I think those benefits are exaggerated. I do think porn can be bad for you.
But the real answer is in your post. If you're wasting the whole day, that's a problem in itself.
There are more productive ways to spend your time.
But really, just being horny can be a distraction.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
The only obvious thing everyone notices is men who's not fvcking regularly coming up with these nofap nonsensical garbage.

Just go out and get some pvssy.
Lmfao . If you do fck why would you need to fap in the first place ? Fap is just something substitute for sex . That’s why 95% of the guys who fap also see porn at the same time .

It’s different when you stop faping to get laid and different when you don’t fap because you get laid . It’s simple .
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I wonder what no-fappers do about this situation: you've successfully stayed away from YouPorn, XVideos, XHamster, Chaturbate, FreeOnes, FamousBoard, etc., but then lie down for sleep, and Mr. Happy is very ready. Or alternatively, you are like in the famous Seinfeld episode and you see a lovely sight at Wal-Mart (yes, it does happen every once in a while, LOL), and you can't get her out of your mind.
 
Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Lmfao . If you do fck why would you need to fap in the first place ? Fap is just something substitute for sex . That’s why 95% of the guys who fap also see porn at the same time .

It’s different when you stop faping to get laid and different when you don’t fap because you get laid . It’s simple .
I fap for no reason at all. I just let my d1ck decide it.

Do you need a reason to fap? That might suggest some biological problem to begin with. A defective DNA perhaps ?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
I fap for no reason at all. I just let my d1ck decide it.

Do you need a reason to fap? That might suggest some biological problem to begin with. A defective DNA perhaps ?
As i said fap is just a substitute for sex . It is wired in our dna to reproduce. If you don’t have a female to have sex with , then the only reason to release that urge to reproduce is only through fap .

If you do fck females which is the best thing you can do , you don’t have to fap and the urge isn’t there , plus fap in your brain is not as rewarding as having sex with a real female .
In your case if you fck once per month, it’s not strange you fap so often as you say .

Still it is different with every person. I feel bad when i fap and fantastic when i fck . There are some people who hate fcking and love faping .
Biologically speaking, having sex every day is healthier than faping every day .
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
As i said fap is just a substitute for sex . It is wired in our dna to reproduce. If you don’t have a female to have sex with , then the only reason to release that urge to reproduce is only through fap .

If you do fck females which is the best thing you can do , you don’t have to fap and the urge isn’t there , plus fap in your brain is not as rewarding as having sex with a real female .
In your case if you fck once per month, it’s not strange you fap so often as you say .

Still it is different with every person. I feel bad when i fap and fantastic when i fck . There are some people who hate fcking and love faping .
Biologically speaking, having sex every day is healthier than faping every day .
What ??

Nerdy guys without women trying to rationalise nofap...
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
As i said fap is just a substitute for sex . It is wired in our dna to reproduce. If you don’t have a female to have sex with , then the only reason to release that urge to reproduce is only through fap .

If you do fck females which is the best thing you can do , you don’t have to fap and the urge isn’t there , plus fap in your brain is not as rewarding as having sex with a real female .
In your case if you fck once per month, it’s not strange you fap so often as you say .

Still it is different with every person. I feel bad when i fap and fantastic when i fck . There are some people who hate fcking and love faping .
Biologically speaking, having sex every day is healthier than faping every day .
Plenty of guys fap even when getting regular sex. I'll admit I stop fapping during the honeymoon phase of a relationship where sex is a multiple daily event. However, once it settles down to less than daily, I'm going to fap.

I'm somewhat concerned by the brain shrinkage that is correlated to regular masturbation and porn use, but I'm not certain it's settled as a fact. Though I don't see how regular sex wouldn't lead to the same results as regular masturbation when it comes to that brain shrinking correlation.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If you can get puzzy head and anal on demand from an attractive chick of your own why fap?
Because I do get sex on a regular basis. You're seen my field reports on my ability to get women. I could even post 1 here I just received late last night for a date and a fvck tonight.

So its a fallacy that fapping correlates with amount of actual sex a man gets.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
I know this isn't a medical advice forum but I'm curious if me being on testosterone & doing no fap for a prolonged period of time could be harmful in some way. I did the full month of November & it was extremely difficult. Being on TRT is like being 13 yrs old all over again , a slight breeze has me ready for a 12rd war in the bedroom. I feel like a weekly wank is my sweet spot if I'm not out getting ass, but if I decide to try & beat that 1 month mark I don't want to create a problem that could have been prevented lol
Why are you on TRT at only 27?
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I'm trying to find my old contact, this very clingy girl, I guess she's an 8 if you don't look at her face, otherwise she's a 6! I deleted her more than a year ago, on new years eve, after she gave me bs about marriage.
 
Top