Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can girls read our thoughts?

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I've had many instances where I feel a girl is telling her friends exactly what I'm thinking. I don't mean something she could guess from my facial expression, but it's as if she can literally hear my thoughts.

Have you ever experienced this, or am I mistaken?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Feeling' is not 'knowing'.

Try a good hobby.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do feels on your emotion, only women has the ability to think and feel at the same time, guys didn't have this, that leaves us in disadvantages during intensely emotional episodes (like arguments)!, they cant read our thoughts but their instinct well more present at any given time.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I've had many instances where I feel a girl is telling her friends exactly what I'm thinking. I don't mean something she could guess from my facial expression, but it's as if she can literally hear my thoughts.

Have you ever experienced this, or am I mistaken?
Nah man. You’re giving women way too much credit. They’re people just like us. The only difference is we’re living in a time where they’d made out to be more significant and important than what they really are. Don’t buy into the hype.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not hard for a woman to read a straight man's thoughts: s3x is on our mind all hours of the day. I wouldn't say women are great mind readers, I would rather say that (most) men are just really easy to read.....

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard girls repeat to their friends exactly what I'm thinking: "She's not gonna break me," for example.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts? No. But if you are transparent enough anyone can pick up on social cues that tell them a lot about who you are and what your endgame is. Women are much more socially aware than men.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not reading your thoughts. They are projecting their thoughts into your brain, and her thoughts have overwritten and erased your thoughts. And you remember her thoughts (which she knows since she was the one that thought them) as your thoughts.

So it only seems like she's reading your mind.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did a Jedi mind trick on you, because you are easily influenced...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a lot like astrology.....a little truth to it, but mostly made up crap. Many women have strong awareness, but they also love to throw schit against the wall to see if it sticks. Don't fall for it. Its a trap.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think they can read our thoughts if we allow them to. That's why purposely throwing them off guard and keeping that element of mystery at all times is one of our primary tools in the minefield of dating and women. When I hear a woman, or anyone, say "Lefty, you are a tough guy to figure out, I can't quite pin point you", I know I am on the right track. I never heard this once back in my beta days, but I hear it quite often now.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They fail to understand what you explictly tell them with simple words let alone understand what you just think.

"Dont close the windows, the paint needs to dry"

"ok"

...you come back 2 minutes later and the window is closed cause she was cold....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think they intuit our thoughts very well at all. However, they often project their thoughts and especially feelings onto us.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They fail to understand what you explictly tell them with simple words let alone understand what you just think.

"Dont close the windows, the paint needs to dry"

"ok"

...you come back 2 minutes later and the window is closed cause she was cold....
Absolutely. They do not comprehend the simplest things we tell them. When I was doing remote computer service with clients, I would tell the women several times, "Please DO NOT use your computer until I call you and tell you I'm finished. Some of what I do is not visible to you and I will still be working on your computer in the background. So please WAIT until I tell you I'm finished. You could lose data if you try to use the computer while I'm working on it. Please DO NOT use it until I talk to you on the phone."

Answer, "OK."

Ten minutes later I see the mouse moving around and I call them and they say, "Oh, I didn't see anything happening and I thought you were finished."

This happens exclusively with women and it happens a lot. They do not comprehend simple instructions, to the degree that I have to speak to them as if I am instructing a child, and STILL they do not comprehend.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. They do not comprehend the simplest things we tell them. When I was doing remote computer service with clients, I would tell the women several times, "Please DO NOT use your computer until I call you and tell you I'm finished. Some of what I do is not visible to you and I will still be working on your computer in the background. So please WAIT until I tell you I'm finished. You could lose data if you try to use the computer while I'm working on it. Please DO NOT use it until I talk to you on the phone."

Answer, "OK."

Ten minutes later I see the mouse moving around and I call them and they say, "Oh, I didn't see anything happening and I thought you were finished."

This happens exclusively with women and it happens a lot. They do not comprehend simple instructions, to the degree that I have to speak to them as if I am instructing a child, and STILL they do not comprehend.
"What does she do after she hangs up? After everything I told her? After all her "yeah, yeah" bullsh!t? She calls from the house. If anyone was listening they'd know everything. They'd know a package was leaving my house and they'd have the flight number."

- Henry Hill, GoodFellas

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow yes . But you can use this into your advantage. Women notice everything you do and later they are able to have an image of who you are .

I remember these 2 chicks . To the one i was a complete a$$ and the other a complete sweet guy . Off course you need an idea of an a$$hole and a sweet guy in your mind so i tried to mimic some actors.

I didn’t mention that neither of those examples was my real self .
Both of them took the bait and believed that i was that guy i was pretending to be . I remember asking them to tell me what they believed of my character and it was like they were reading an essay of the actors i was trying to minic .

I wanted to laugh so badly i was barely containing myself.

Women do notice the smallest details about you that you wouldn’t imagine, and they can use that against you but if you are smart enough you can use that for your own benefit.