“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Starting to bald up top

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
So over the past couple years I’ve started balding a bit. So I generally keep a tight haircut bald fade on the side mid and tapered.

I’m not sure if it’s just affecting my confidence or if women find me less attractive now. I feel like I’m not getting the same results as I had a while back. That being said, when I look in the mirror I like what I see.

I’ve contemplated shaving it but am pretty white lol. Maybe grow a beard first and then shave it, or just keep it short? What you guys think is best strategy?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Post a pic of your dome. I know when I saw myself starting to bald, I started to use topical Finasteride, Minoxidil 7%, and Toco-Sorb. Hair grew back and I'm still pretty good 12 years later.
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
Don't be like Al Bundy and Steve Rhodes when they were losing hair:

 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Post a pic of your dome. I know when I saw myself starting to bald, I started to use topical Finasteride, Minoxidil 7%, and Toco-Sorb. Hair grew back and I'm still pretty good 12 years later.
Does that stuff work? Can you be more specific on the product? Does it make you grow hair on wierd places like your arms?
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
I know I said the Al Bundy joke but I'm going to chime in here. I shave my head regularly and it is easier than having hair.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
You're getting old, nothing you can do about it, it's called ageing
Yes. I’ve heard it mostly comes from mothers father with some mixed in paternally. You can fight it with the topicals and orals, but bottomline you can’t fight overall heredity…
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Does that stuff work? Can you be more specific on the product? Does it make you grow hair on wierd places like your arms?
Worked for me.

Here's what I use:

Jarrow Formulas Toco-Sorb, Supports Healthy Cardiovascular & Brain Function, 60 Softgels

Lipogaine Hair Stimulating All Natural Shampoo for Hair Thinning & Breakage (purple)

Lipogaine Hair Loss Prevention Conditioner With Argan Oil, Keratin, Aloe Vera

Minoxidil w/ Finasteride - This is only necessary if you cannot get to a dermatologist. Reason being, a dermatologist can give you a topical Finasteride/Minoxidil solution to use instead. A dermatologist can also give you an RX for 2% Ketoconazole shampoo which will also help control the DMT.

Took about 3 months, and my hair in the front and back all grew back. Just remember, you'd have to do this for the rest of your life or the hair loss will start all over again.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I noticed my hair thinning a little bit in the front on one side, so I started taking these biotin gummies off the for hims website

I've only been taking them like a week or 2 tops, but I can see an improvement in that spot already. It might be too late for it if you're already balding, but idk
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I noticed my hair thinning a little bit in the front on one side, so I started taking these biotin gummies off the for hims website

I've only been taking them like a week or 2 tops, but I can see an improvement in that spot already. It might be too late for it if you're already balding, but idk
I was thinning in the front and back, no more. The solution I listed above works. Not too sure about the 4hims gummies. I just know that is a way to get an RX for Finasteride w/o seeing a doc. Another option would be a Minox/Finasteride solution from MinoxidilMax.com. I used them before prior to just going to my doc for the topical Finasteride.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top