"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Real alphas.. Some Advice here. What would you do

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Met a gorgeous Latina chick off tinder. At least an 8.
Ok so I had to two dates the day I met her. Earlier in the day I banged some cute white chick that I met off tinder also and later that night around 9 pm met up with the latina chick we watched a movie. She was holding my hand through the whole movie and leaning up on me rubbing my arm and after the movie I kissed her( this was the first date). We met the next day too in the evening got food and drinks, walked around a festival, and went back to her car started making out fingered her she gave me head... I did not have a condom.. she was so ready to bang and I said NAH theres cops all over the place people walking around looking at us while we're in her. She was supeeeer turned on. I told her to come to my place next weekend. And she said ok lol but i could tell she was bothered I didnt **** (understandable)... In the end I went home and she went home and I texted her the next day cause she told me it was her gmas bday. We made super small talk like 2 texts. And she never replied its been about 5 days and havent heard from her and I havent tried to reach out.. I know shes banging and sucking other dudes cause shes frking gorgeous

But Should I still hit her up for the weekend to come over? I really wanna bang her... or should I just take this one as a loss and move on?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Yes, you hit her up for the weekend. If she doesn’t reply, then oh well you missed your shot.

Next time you’re in that situation you continue escalating.
Fasho thanks, I'll give her a call later today or tomorrow for saturday.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
1. You should of banged her, And the fact that there were cops around and people watching are even better, makes the sex seem more exciting and shows her your adventurous and not some "square"

2. Call her and see what's up with the weekend meet up. Don't ignore her, strike while the oven is hot.

3. She possibly lost interest because you didn't bang her and prolly thinks your a pansy.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
If a girl is basically begging you to bang her and you don't .. it's usually game over.

But would you really want to raw dog a Tinder hook up ?
Exactly, thats pretty much why I didn't bang her .... I was thinking if she was this easy for me I wonder how many other dudes raw dawged her... I still wouldve banged if I had rubber at the time though. Oh well
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I co sign on not banging her being the right move.

You should always carry 2 condoms with you though. STD's are not fun and females lie about being on birth control a little more often than you think.
Damn thanks dude. I always use protection idc how fine the b*"tch is. But if what these guys say is true I definitely missed out on banging a dime. Still not worth the raw dawg though
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
Damn thanks dude. I always use protection idc how fine the b*"tch is. But if what these guys say is true I definitely missed out on banging a dime. Still not worth the raw dawg though
I used to have that mindset of 'fvck every girl raw' but the reality is that it's a risk you really shouldn't take... Especially with some girl you've known for a few hours.

Pre *** can get a girl pregnant and she could have an STD, granted most can be cured but I don't think any dude wants warts on his d*ck or the feeling of burning when they pee.

I think the only exception of raw dogging for me is if she's on birth control and I've known her for at least 2 weeks. That's enough time to gauge if she sleeps around a lot and could possibly have an STD.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
100
Reaction score
34
Age
34
I co sign on not banging her being the right move.

You should always carry 2 condoms with you though. STD's are not fun and females lie about being on birth control a little more often than you think.
Haha true ****!!! I always have condoms in my back pack... everyman should have who are into casual sex..
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Met a gorgeous Latina chick off tinder. At least an 8.
Ok so I had to two dates the day I met her. Earlier in the day I banged some cute white chick that I met off tinder also and later that night around 9 pm met up with the latina chick we watched a movie. She was holding my hand through the whole movie and leaning up on me rubbing my arm and after the movie I kissed her( this was the first date). We met the next day too in the evening got food and drinks, walked around a festival, and went back to her car started making out fingered her she gave me head... I did not have a condom.. she was so ready to bang and I said NAH theres cops all over the place people walking around looking at us while we're in her. She was supeeeer turned on. I told her to come to my place next weekend. And she said ok lol but i could tell she was bothered I didnt **** (understandable)... In the end I went home and she went home and I texted her the next day cause she told me it was her gmas bday. We made super small talk like 2 texts. And she never replied its been about 5 days and havent heard from her and I havent tried to reach out.. I know shes banging and sucking other dudes cause shes frking gorgeous

But Should I still hit her up for the weekend to come over? I really wanna bang her... or should I just take this one as a loss and move on?
5days? The only way you wait 5days is gor her 18 birthday.

I'm too pretty for jail lololol


#nextSet

Btw no 8 is gorgeous. Gorgeous is 15/10

Step your game up kuz
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
In that situation with a hot and bothered woman and no condom what I would do is find some place to go, get things cooking with some oral so she gets off real good. Then tell her you will continue next time right where you left off which will be sex for sure. If you give her a good O this way she WILL Want to come back for more. Right now her experience with you is getting hot and bothered and not leaving with an O. You need to get that O in there for her by any means necessary, and safely, when you don’t have a jimmy suit. Fingering her until she has an O might’ve done the job, but eating her out would definitely be better.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Depending upon the jurisdiction snd circumstances, getting caught having sex in public could land a person on the registered sex offender list.
It gets a women all wet just thinking abt it...

Isn't that exciting ?
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Depending upon the jurisdiction snd circumstances, getting caught having sex in public could land a person on the registered sex offender list.
Don't get caught lol the risk is what makes it exciting, life is full of risk, I'm sure you don't walk instead of driving because you might get into a car crash
 
Top