Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie: The Female Brain

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Female Brain - Trailer

Watched this movie the other night. Pretty comical. It's about several couples and how the man and woman interact with each other. I'm sure most will be able to relate and have a few laughs. The movie also throws out a few gems on why women act like they do:

1. When women are under stress, they release cortisol that makes them feel under control and they will act more demanding. This is where some of their "bitchiness" comes from.

2. Grooming releases endorphins in the female brain. I've felt endorphins release after a good work out, but never after shaving my pubes!

3. Women are more likely to see flaws than men.

4. Women who were exposed to stress while in the womb such as parents arguing become addicted to stress chemicals. Later in life this results in greater anxiety and related issues.

5. Women can't beat men physically, so they beat us down emotionally. <---Never thought of it this way, but there are some real prize fighters out there fella's, be careful!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest shortcomings of feminism is that they cling to the ridiculous notion that men and women are exactly alike in every way. They just can't deal with the idea of apples and oranges being different, and yet neither is better than the other, just different.
Feminism is an ideology that was invented by men. Initially, the goal was to get the women into the workforce (and working for low wages). Later, it became a weapon of social warfare (i.e brainwashing women to support and vote for left-wing causes).

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good movie, thanks for the suggestion. Stuck inside with the flu so looks like I'll be needing a lot more movies to watch over the weekend. Any other good ones?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
One of the biggest shortcomings of feminism is that they cling to the ridiculous notion that men and women are exactly alike in every way. They just can't deal with the idea of apples and oranges being different, and yet neither is better than the other, just different.
It's not only exclusively women thinking along that lines.

It's men doing the same and in even worse percentage.

Thinking that humans have a unisex brain is pure stupidity.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good movie, thanks for the suggestion. Stuck inside with the flu so looks like I'll be needing a lot more movies to watch over the weekend. Any other good ones?
I never watched Sex and the City (series not the movies) before but I've been watching it on Amazon Prime (free if you're a Prime member)...pretty surprising that it was a late 90s show!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a shortcoming. It's an outright lie. And it does tremendous disservice to both genders.