Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Real talk, can an avg man ever pull a 9 or a 10 on a cold approach??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
with my recent experience of seeing how obscenely hard it is to pull even a 7 or an 8 being a 7 to 8 myself on dating sites, I can't imagine the difficulty level of trying to get a 9/10 being a 5 male

What do you guys about this? Are 5s or 6s pulling 9s just cold approaching 100 of them and being ok with the 1 who says yes and not caring about 99 nos?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
with my recent experience of seeing how obscenely hard it is to pull even a 7 or an 8 being a 7 to 8 myself on dating sites, I can't imagine the difficulty level of trying to get a 9/10 being a 5 male

What do you guys about this? Are 5s or 6s pulling 9s just cold approaching 100 of them and being ok with the 1 who says yes and not caring about 99 nos?
I'm a 6 and pull 6's mostly, some 5's, and the occasional 7 online. I've never pulled a 9 but I can see men who play the numbers getting lucky.

Have you been rejected 99 times with cold approach yet? If not, you're not trying hard enough.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's like asking if you can ever buy a $20 product with seventy five cents.

but we've all seen a 5 or a 6 with a 9 or a 10 so how does it happen?

I'm just curious. I don't want anything above an 8 anyways

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Those 5 or 6 are just purse holding man
Until hypergamy takes over

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are somehow locked into the idea that women care about looks as much as men/you do.

Looks are important for women, but men can get away with sub par looks much easier than girls can.

A guy can overcompensate for a lack of looks with personality, social skills, presence, frame, etc.

Evolution is the reason.

Women are hard wired to be unconsciously attracted to SIGNS of power and status, which INCLUDE non-physical features such as social skills, presence, game, etc. These indicate (subconsciously and genetically) more chances of healthy offspring.

Men are unconsciously attracted to SIGNS that indicate more chances of healthy offspring. In women, this translates mostly to looks, e.g. youth.

It is, therefore, much more likely (from pure science and biology) for a attractive girl to be with a PHYSICALLY unattractive guy than it is for a high status guy to be with a physically unattractive girl.

When YOU see a "six" she may not. You cannot judge's a man's value by his looks NEARLY AS MUCH as you can judge a women's value by her looks.

This is why YOU are wasting your time worrying about your looks and photos when you SHOULD be doing things to increase your presence / frame / social skills.

This means working on these things on STRANGERS, especially attractive strangers, NOT YOUR FRIENDS OR CLIENTS.

This is YOUR Red Pill, Dave:

Unless you can approach and start an enjoyable conversation with an attractive women, you will NEVER enjoy romantic or sexual success.

But because you are SO TERRIFIED to even CONTEMPLATE this, your cognitive dissonance will ONLY allow you to focus on your PHYSICAL appearance.

Which is why you keep ignoring any advice about improving your game and cling DESPERATELY to any advice related to how to best take a picture, or get your face chiseled.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You are somehow locked into the idea that women care about looks as much as men/you do.
lmao

yea women don't care about looks, that's why you can't get anything above a 3/10 on dating sites unless you have pictures that make you look more handsome than 99.99% of men

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea women don't care about looks,
This is a perfect example of cognitive dissonance in action. I never said anything about women NOT caring about looks, but that is somehow all you interpreted. The reason you CONVINCE yourself that women primarily care about looks is you are TOO TERRIFIED to even imagine women judging you on your personality. So long as you keep yourself trapped in the "I can only get top tier women if I LOOK better than most men" box, you will NEVER have to get by on your personality and social skills.

But since ONLY YOU believe that looks are the PRIME CONCERN, you will NEVER address your deeper issues.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
This is a perfect example of cognitive dissonance in action. I never said anything about women NOT caring about looks, but that is somehow all you interpreted. The reason you CONVINCE yourself that women primarily care about looks is you are TOO TERRIFIED to even imagine women judging you on your personality. So long as you keep yourself trapped in the "I can only get top tier women if I LOOK better than most men" box, you will NEVER have to get by on your personality and social skills.

But since ONLY YOU believe that looks are the PRIME CONCERN, you will NEVER address your deeper issues.
let's put the bullsh*t to the side. My struggles are with approaching women and getting them interested in me - this is supremely difficult. Once they show me some signs of interest, I'm very comfortable and very charismatic. This is why I always do great with the women who approach me first - I already know they are interested so I'm good

I'm supremely confident in my abilities on actual dates

I figured this would make me a perfect candidate for online dating...until I realized I need pictures that make me look like top 99.999 percentile of men to get a 6.5/10

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, no, because the average man in the U.S is overweight, not particularly attractive, not particularly "suave" and most likely doesn't cold approach.

However, if a man is at least average height, in shape, at least somewhat attractive, confident and has a personality he can definitely do very well if he puts his mind to it. Men who are like this overall are easily in the top 10% of guys out there.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Let me tell you

9 or 10 girl has got serious issues, bottomed out self esteem, might even be a cutter

5 or 6 is not a good looking kunt but is popular, has a lot of guy mates, might be good at fighting or something, might be a drug dealer, who knows

9 or 10 low key hates herself, so what's a better way to self destruct than date this dude?

It's **** like that that leads to these couples MOST times.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outcome independence is key. I have no problem talking to anyone, let alone a pretty girl. Strike up conversations, act interested, and most people will reciprocate. I am also an introvert, so if I can do these basic social things, anyone can.

Any man who takes care of himself can land a good looking woman. That is not an exaggeration

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My struggles are with approaching women and getting them interested in me - this is supremely difficult.
It's difficult for EVERY MAN on Earth. Most things worth getting are difficult. A few people suck it up and do the work required. Most others don't. They whine about how hard it is. They whine about why they are somehow DIFFERENT than everybody else.

I'm supremely confident in my abilities on actual dates
Every idiot is confident when a FEMALE does the work. Jesus you think you've got some special gift because you find it EASY to talk to girls who make it EASY for you to talk to them?

EVERY DUDE ON EARTH finds it EASY to talk to girls who make it EASY for them to talk to them.

I figured this would make me a perfect candidate for online dating..
Let me get this straight. Because you find it EASY to talk to girls who do the approaching, who do all the work, you think it would be a natural next step to put ONLY A PICTURE out there, among BILLIONS of other men, for women to CHOOSE YOU not knowing ANYTHING about you?

You think because you find it easy to talk to girls who do all the work that you DON'T want, then it would be the SAME as getting girls you DO WANT who DON'T KNOW A GODDAMN THING ABOUT YOU to do all the work for you online?

Jesus what a nutcase.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well I know a pretty hot girl whose self esteem is in the toilet so... Maybe? If you know what to look out for