Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating/tinder/bumble/etc...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The struggle is REAL

I don't wonder why I am single, I applaud myself for not being desparate
I have pretty decent looking pics and all my messages are all intelligent and thoughtful, not creepy or weird in slightest bit

still can't get anybody quality (decent face, nice body and compatible lifestyle) interested in me

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have pretty decent looking pics and all my messages are all intelligent and thoughtful, not creepy or weird in slightest bit

still can't get anybody quality (decent face, nice body and compatible lifestyle) interested in me
OMG STFU ALREADY!

The difference between you and I is that I view my selectivity as empowering, while you snivel and whine about it. I admit that I have higher standards for someone that I am going to spend a lot of time with and THAT is why I am single. I don't whine snivel and grovel about how I all so damn superior and the market is crap

I OWN the fact that my personal dating standards, and even rhetoric, has me single/choosing to be single.

You refuse to make personal/personality changes to see if you could improve your situation - instead choosing to vomit this nonsense about your 'superiority in so many areas'. You live in a constant state of dysfunction and denial about your role in your current situation.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You can give off the same exact creepy factor those guys do when you start oozing a relationship-desperate, "Let me mold you into my vision of beauty" via treadmill, 3 days of talking and we're like soul mates vibe with all of your messaging.

The only difference is that you start off relatively normal.
I made that mistake with the last girl. I've been talking to this muslim girl and I'm making sure I just focus on each step - get date 1, then date 2 and let it happen naturally. No more forcing anything. Truth be told - I have no real hope that this will work out. I want a Italian or Spanish fitness type cutie. I don't want to date a girl who doesn't workout and she is a vegan too on top of it. Talk about incompatible lifestyles.

But again, I've only had like 2 or 3 girls interested in going out from 60 messages I've sent and neither of them were particularly appealing to me.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
OMG STFU ALREADY!

The difference between you and I is that I view my selectivity as empowering, while you snivel and whine about it. I admit that I have higher standards for someone that I am going to spend a lot of time with and THAT is why I am single. I don't whine snivel and grovel about how I all so damn superior and the market is crap

I OWN the fact that my personal dating standards, and even rhetoric, has me single/choosing to be single.

You refuse to make personal/personality changes to see if you could improve your situation - instead choosing to vomit this nonsense about your superiority in so many areas. You live in a constant state of dysfunction and denial about your role in your current situation.

I'm working on getting better. Read the post right above this - no more forcing things to happen. I'm also going to get better pics

but again, I'm not getting the opportunity with anybody decent. I want a cute ethnic girl (or white but darker complexion) who is into working out. I'm not asking for anything crazy

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
and now my friend's chubby friend messaged me on OKC

jesus christ, get a hint b*tch. I didn't like you in person, I'm not going to like you online. I'm not interested in somebody who is not into working out. That's a must have

A

AJ84

Moving on to Jefferson....
Summary of Jefferson's info:

White dude pic
Profile/bio - Cool Jefferson doesn't like mind games
White dude pic
White dude pic
White dude pic
Black dude pic..... Uhhh wut?

Why does Jefferson have a random black dude pic at the end of his profile?!

Online dating....quality sh1t man
I like his hair though. He has good hair. But of course that’s not a reason to go for it but just saying he has nice hair lol.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha. The fart through a walkie talkie one I’m am dying laughing right now. I mean it stands out that’s for sure lol.
that's a running joke on bodybuilding.com

I actually remember when it first came out. There was a picture of some obscenely hot girl and somebody said "would walk through a mile of broken glass just to smell her fart". We all died laughing

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
These aren't memes I collected from the internet. They are real responses made directly through the OLD site to a woman I know who shares all of these interactions with us on her FB account.

The one you're talking about in particular most likely saw that online just like you did and probably decided to send it as a joke, but I assure you this is just a tiny taste of the kind of stuff just one woman alone deals with online.

The next time you feel the urge to claim women have it easy because men message them all day long by the hundreds, remember that 90% of what they get is most likely sh*t like this.
so what?

would you rather comb through 100 messages to find 10 quality ones? or send out 100 messages to get 2 responses (which is what I'm going through)?

Not to mention a few of those messages are from men that are likely way more attractive than her. I can't even get anybody in my league to be interested in me, much less women more attractive than me.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm enjoying this stuff sazc is posting, a rare view for many men here I'm sure. Every single one of my dates has said how difficult it is to find a good guy with some very interesting stories to back that claim up. My current one showed me 630+ likes on OKCupid (because I didn't believe her, compared to my then 23 likes WTF?! lol) but she couldn't swipe left fast enough on them. She wouldn't even click on most of the messages to read because she "could just tell from the pic what type of a guy he is and I'm not gonna be interested" an eye opening moment for me for sure.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

These aren't memes I collected from the internet. They are real responses made directly through the OLD site to a woman I know who shares all of these interactions with us on her FB account.

The one you're talking about in particular was most likely sent as a joke by a guy who saw it online, just like you did, but I assure you this is just a tiny taste of the kind of stuff just one woman alone deals with online.

The next time you feel the urge to claim women have it easy because men message them all day long by the hundreds, remember that 90% of what they get is most likely sh*t like this.
Yeah it’s like spam. But I also wonder if there’s more men on online sites than women. Apparently that’s the case with Tinder.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You moan about your messages not being read, but it never occurs to you that a "woman with a 9 body" will never be desperate enough to comb through those 100 messages.

You should not be sending out 100 messages to begin with. I told you not to. I told you to put up the ad and forget it. To move on in real life and just check your inbox daily. That's it.

But you're not doing that.

You're combing over ads like an obsessive man on a mission, putting in tons of time and energy into this like a major project. You're focusing on those 2 lonely responses you got and are comparing that to all of the energy and effort you've put into this OLD over the last few weeks. Of course it is all going to seem futile and a waste of time to you.

Had you just done it my way Dave, you would have likely gotten 2 responses all the same with no more of an effort than it took for you to place the actual ad and just move on with life. You might also have a few numbers from women IRL had you focused on that while your ad was running simultaneously, which is what I also suggested.
I wouldn't have gotten any women interested if i didn't put in as much effort as I did. Neither girl messaged me. They were one of the 60 I messaged. So at least I got a good lesson with the italian girl that I blew it with to let dating happen naturally and not force it. I'll carry that with me when i get my next opportunity in year 2050

approaching in real life doesn't seem to get any less impossible. I see hot women at gym or bar and i have no idea what to say that wouldn't make me across as a giant creeper/stalker. At least with online dating, the process is fairly easy as you have things to talk about. The results are impossible with OLD compared to real life dating where the process is absurdly difficult

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah it’s like spam. But I also wonder if there’s more men on online sites than women. Apparently that’s the case with Tinder.
both bars and online dating are sausagefests because men are way more interested in meeting somebody than vice versa

and people want to tell me dating is equally difficult for both genders

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what?

would you rather comb through 100 messages to find 10 quality ones? or send out 100 messages to get 2 responses (which is what I'm going through)?

Not to mention a few of those messages are from men that are likely way more attractive than her. I can't even get anybody in my league to be interested in me, much less women more attractive than me.
Yeah @Amante Silvestre everything you say is irrelevant because Dave can't even get a chick 'in his league' to acknowledge him

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some say it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert at anything...clearly Mr. Big here probably has more than 10,000 hours of practice in arguing with people. The same people that he seeks advice from. Folks, this is a simple attention-wh0re move...hey don't turn your face away, look at me, give me attention, talk to me, sooth and coddle me you strangers of the internet, but but why is the world round?...it just can't be! Had he attempted to practice even a 100 hrs doing something towards his actual goal he'd have been much better off. So kids, again, the moral of this story is to spend your hours working towards your goals NOT sit there arguing with people like a bump on a log.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Some say it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert at anything...clearly Mr. Big here probably has more than 10,000 hours of practice in arguing with people. The same people that he seeks advice from. Folks, this is a simple attention-wh0re move...hey don't turn your face away, look at me, give me attention, talk to me, sooth and coddle me you strangers of the internet, but but why is the world round?...it just can't be! Had he attempted to practice even a 100 hrs doing something towards his actual goal he'd have been much better off. So kids, again, the moral of this story is to spend your hours working towards your goals NOT sit there arguing with people like a bump on a log.
Dude I've spend nearly 3 whole days messaging women online and it's gotten me nowhere

So much for effort = results

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah @Amante Silvestre everything you say is irrelevant because Dave can't even get a chick 'in his league' to acknowledge him
it took me 3 f*cking days to find 60 women who were my type or sorta my type to message online

2 responded - 2 that I'm not really all that interested in anyways

How long does it take to comb through 90 messages to find the 10 male models who want to date you?? 15 minutes? Yea dating is totally even for both genders in difficulty level. A female 7.5 face with a 9 body (female version of me) would have more quality dating options in 5 minutes than I could find my entire lifetime

It's not like real life dating is much better. I saw 2 women today at my gym who were my type - this cute middle eastern girl and this very attractive thai/viatnemese/cambodian girl. I wanted to approach one of them so badly but I had no idea what the F*ck to say that wouldn't make me seem like a giant creeper/stalker. I'm not trying to make anybody feel uncomfortable

Last edited: