"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joanas marries a old lady!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Age 26 and filthy rich. Marrues woman age 36.



I mean, unless he has enough money to go back in time and procreate before retardation and autism aren't a factor.

Wtf is wrong with a lot of so called men these days?

After the Prince pulled this retard move, I saw more and more nonsense like this brewing.


There's a huge push for marrying fatties and old ladies. Some of thesr guys never heard that new girls are turning 18 everyday.

If no game, sugar babies lol

Hell, pornhub.

There was once a time, men smashed everything and left old ladies nearing 30. Not playing house with old ladies.


This wont end well.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
hahaha incoming autistic/down syndrome kids
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
hahaha incoming autistic/down syndrome kids
I am trying to be a ****.

I am not even saying she's unattractive or i wouldn't smash.

I am saying hotter girls are turning 18-23.

I didn't make the rules.

I dont mind the Indian culture. I have beat the brakes off several times during my reign of terror.

Hell, i eill even say, i much prefer that culture over western women but, hypergamy is not above reality nor a nonissue due to geography. She's likely going to divorce rape him. And downie babies are a fear. I dont get it fellas.

I
 

longtail

Banned
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
128
I am trying to be a ****.

I am not even saying she's unattractive or i wouldn't smash.

I am saying hotter girls are turning 18-23.

I didn't make the rules.

I dont mind the Indian culture. I have beat the brakes off several times during my reign of terror.

Hell, i eill even say, i much prefer that culture over western women but, hypergamy is not above reality nor a nonissue due to geography. She's likely going to divorce rape him. And downie babies are a fear. I dont get it fellas.

I
23 is really pushing it.

Throughout the vast majority of human history, men have been attracted to virgins just after puberty. Here's a fun story about disney princesses, all aged 14 to 19. Disney Pocahantas was 18: IRL, Pocahantas was between 10 and 13 when she met John Smith.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/young-disney-princesses_us_5ae0b63ce4b04aa23f1e84d9

For a rundown, the 11 characters of the official Disney Princess franchise are Snow White (age 14), Jasmine (15), Ariel (16), Aurora (16), Mulan (16), Merida (16), Belle (17), Pocahontas (18), Rapunzel (18), Cinderella (19) and Tiana (19).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
23 is really pushing it.
I'd say that is about the peak in Western cultures. 23-25. Believe it or not, some women are not yet physically mature until that age (obviously not emotionally either). They're finally porking up a bit and getting their child bearing hips around this age.
 
Top