Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating/tinder/bumble/etc...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
So, what he explained simply cannot be true because it doesn't match what YOU want to be true?

You prefer believing that you are not getting picked because there's simply a surplus of men, rather than believe that you are not getting picked because women, esp the women in your league, don't find you physically attractive
its not just me

lots and lots of legit good looking dudes say online dating is impossible. There are zero women saying that

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not just me

lots and lots of legit good looking dudes say online dating is impossible. There are zero women saying that
Who else is saying that, specifically?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Because most people are looking for more than just a number rating, Dave.

Have you messaged every single "HB7" you saw on these sites, or did you pass some of those 7's up because they weren't the right ethnicity? Pass on more because they didn't have the right physique? Pass on even more because they didn't have the right family values, political outlook, religious preferences, financial bracket, educational bracket, has kids, is the wrong age, etc.?

YOU PASS ON 95%+ OF THE WOMEN YOU SEE YOURSELF, YET SIT HERE WONDERING WHY SUCH A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF WOMEN ARE PASSING ON YOU.

You want to even up the numbers so that it all makes mathematical sense, Dave? Play your role. Date a 7 just because she has the looks of a 7. Forget every other prerequisite you're looking for. All of them. Then all 7s will date 7s and the world will be right and just in your eyes.

But if you don't want to do that, you should not have the balls to sit here and complain why no one else is doing it too.
what the hell are you talking about?

i messaged like 60 women. I'm not going after only 9s or 10s or whatever

this middle eastern girl im thinking about going out with is a vegan, doesn't work out, comes from muslim family and doesn't drink at all. Far from the Brazilian fitness model I really want.

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, landing dates with these dating apps/sites isn’t impossible. It’s getting second dates and LTRs from them is a bit more difficult.

New options flooding into their inbox on the regular.

Value must be continuisly be conveyed as having higher value than your competition for her to maintain interest. She doesn’t have to work hard to keep you interested unless you’re a 7+ and have other options. Your frame slips... you get complacent, back she goes onto OLD and will show more interest in orbiters and potentials.

I’ve had plenty of dates this year where I had fun, escalated kino, kclose, and thought I did well to only get ghosted or radio silence following the date. Others had been purely on hooking up with no emotional investment on their part. You see all sides with OLD. I would go so far to say that’s just dating in general. Many have different views, goals, and perspectives for using OLD.

You’re not going to get your perfect date option by being picky Dave. You have to put yourself out there and give someone a chance. You may learn more about yourself in the process.

Stop being so anxious about dating and what everyone else is doing in their success and failures. Learn to let go and trust yourself, just enjoy the journey. You may be surprised who you connect and end up with.

I’m a firm believer of when one door closes, another opens.

Always be ready for the next opportunity, embrace it, welcome it, and don’t hold onto someone who doesn’t want to hold onto you.

Be detached from the outcome.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You don't talk to 100 "good looking" guys, ever
i talk to a lot of guys on bodybuilding.com who are good looking and in great shape who tell me they get nothing on dating sites

meanwhile women in great shape have a billion options

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i talk to a lot of guys on bodybuilding.com who are good looking and in great shape who tell me they get nothing on dating sites
You're right Dave, you are absolutely correct. So STOP ONLINE DATING. Stop dating. Since you can find other men JUST LIKE YOU who "look good" but can't get laid to save their lives the system MUST BE RIGGED.

Guys who are LESS good looking than you and LESS financially well of than you who still get hot girls MUST BE lying.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You're right Dave, you are absolutely correct. So STOP ONLINE DATING. Stop dating. Since you can find other men JUST LIKE YOU who "look good" but can't get laid to save their lives the system MUST BE RIGGED.

Guys who are LESS good looking than you and LESS financially well of than you who still get hot girls MUST BE lying.
keep in mind I'm talking about online dating. Real life dating is more equal...i just despise approaching

No guys who are not good looking get anything online. The only guys who tell me they get anything online are in 8.5 to 10/10 range

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
fixed it for ya...
a guy with a 7 face and 9 body needs to produce some incredibly complex program to get a reply on a dating site

meanwhile women with 7 face and 9 body get 3258230582058230523852503082530582502 messages a day, so how is this exactly working? If there's equal amount of 7 face and 9 body men and women on these sites, shouldn't they easily and naturally match with each other?

The biggest question I guess I'm asking is are these websites horribly overflooded with men?

edit: absolute f*cking bullsh*t that any avg guy is getting decent women on these sites. Bare minimum, you need to be a 7-8/10 and realistically more like a 9/10 to get decent women. Guru gets hot women and he's a legit 9-10/10

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a guy with a 7 face and 9 body needs to produce some incredibly complex program to get a reply on a dating site

meanwhile women with 7 face and 9 body get 3258230582058230523852503082530582502 messages a day, so how is this exactly working? If there's equal amount of 7 face and 9 body men and women on these sites, shouldn't they easily and naturally match with each other?

The biggest question I guess I'm asking is are these websites horribly overflooded with men?

edit: absolute f*cking bullsh*t that any avg guy is getting decent women on these sites. Bare minimum, you need to be a 7-8/10 and realistically more like a 9/10 to get decent women. Guru gets hot women and he's a legit 9-10/10
If it's true that the top 20% of men get 80% of women then there's a ratio disparity you're not accounting for. If for every 10 women and 10 men you have 8 women that are dating 2 men, that leaves 2 women to be split between the remaining 8 men. This also assumes there are an equal number of attractive males and females.

The majority of women have no problem finding dates, while only a minority of men date easily. You seem to be assuming that each women finds a man. What if each highly sought after male is spinning multiple plates?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
No, women have lots of options from social circle unless losers.
the population in the world is 50/50 men and women

shouldn't 7/10 men also have lots of options from social circle? So why are there more quality men than women on dating sites?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If it's true that the top 20% of men get 80% of women then there's a ratio disparity you're not accounting for. If for every 10 women and 10 men you have 8 women that are dating 2 men, that leaves 2 women to be split between the remaining 8 men. This also assumes there are an equal number of attractive males and females.

The majority of women have no problem finding dates, while only a minority of men date easily. You seem to be assuming that each women finds a man. What if each highly sought after male is spinning multiple plates?
so a hot single man is dating 4 women, aren't many hot single women dating 4 men?

wouldn't that even out also?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Because women are in harems of top men and a lot of men have delusional standards
aren't many very attractive women also seeing 3 or 4 different guys at same time? What's the difference?

I know multiple 9+ guys who are in monogamous committed relationships just FYI

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so a hot single man is dating 4 women, aren't many hot single women dating 4 men?

wouldn't that even out also?
The hot women are dating the same men from the pool of 20%. The top guys are getting the majority of the pvssy. There's also a high number of men after the 18-29 year old bracket: older men, wealthy men, famous men. The numbers are not even.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever talked to WOMEN about their OLD experiences?

I have. Many times.

They might have far more interest in their inboxes than a man does, but most of these men are badly flawed in some way or another.

They may have money but are not good looking.

They may be good looking but wildly unfaithful.

They may be ok in looks and make a decent living but are socially awkward.

Some send **** pics as a first response.

Many men have no qualities at all.

There's not much value in "a billion options" if 99% of those options are undesirable.

You make it sound like the online world is all rainbows and sunshine for women.

It is not.

You act like you're a martyr for "thinking about" dating this Muslim girl despite a few tid bits that don't fit your Brazilian fitness model ideal. But most women have to resort to the same compromises as well whenever they decide to actually meet a man.

Your thinking on this is biased by your own frustrations and assumptions.

I know a woman who has been collecting screenshots of the messages these so called "billions of options" send to her. It's a real sh*t show, and I'll share them with you if you don't believe me.
few tidbits? i hate vegans and I'm not into women who don't workout. I want somebody who will workout with me for 2 hours and then eat a giant steak dinner with me. Men are the ones who generally have to compromise a lot. I'm a 7.5 face and 9 body and i have to date women who are 6 face and 5 body. The women with 9 bodies online are wanting movie stars and professional athletes.

What you said there is mostly nonsense. My pics are rated around a 7 to 7.5/10, I'm very successful and all my messages are very thoughtful/intelligent messages...nothing crude or awkward and I'm still getting very little interest. I have a very cute blonde lawyer responding to me right now but i think its only because i messaged her something pretty funny. I'm sure once she's bored with me, she'll go away. I've had 2 women interested in going out with me but neither is really above a 6 to 6.5. The female version of me has a billion suitors realistically