"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Why Women will always Control MOST of you

Poon King

Banned
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
1,594
Reaction score
2,257
Location
Deep
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Not trolls. The reason why people get all worked up from his posts sometimes are because he is extremely self righteous. Anyone who doesn't do EXACTLY as Poon says to the smallest of details is a 'beta loser' and whatnot. THAT is why many people dislike his posts. Not because what he says is bs (they arent either, for the most part). But he doesn't really see that, or chooses not to see it. So without realizing it, he is insulting just about everyone here who has 'inner game', or is a 'man', or is their 'true self'. And of course you don't just insult people's opinions when said opinions are founded off of actual experiences. I don't come here too often anymore, mostly because I try to avoid the bs drama that goes on, but in doing so I am somewhat detached from here and see how he can bother people.

Along with that, people also say that his posts are negative and defamate women. He words it to say that women will ALWAYS try to weaken you by sh!t tests and will almost ALWAYS be with you just to use and abuse and manipulate you for their own personal gain and enjoyment/entertainment. Well to an extent, it can be true, but the problem with that is what makes us men different from women if you view the opposite sex that way? All humans try to manipulate, use, and abuse for their own gain and entertainment. You wouldn't be nice to your boss if there wasn't something to gain. You wouldn't have sex if there wasn't something to gain. You wouldn't buy a house, nice clothes, or a car if there wasn't something to gain. Its just the same as not killing someone even though you want their money, and that's because you know there is something to lose (you lose everything cuz ur going to prison).

This is where his posts begin to fall. Of course it's nonintentional, but if he manages to read this he should fix the way he writes. It is understandable that he uses tactics like these to try and get the point across, but you can always use the bold, underline, different font size, italics, different color, or any combination of the above to emphasize certain parts of the post. No need to insult everyone dude. Just saying.
I'm here to tell the truth and introduce men to REALITY. If they are too emotionally frail to handle that... then they need to fix themselves.

I refuse to post like I'm teaching kindergarten just because SOME weak betas can't handle reality and get their feelings hurt easy.

My response to men who get their feeling hurt is "cry more b!tch". BECAUSE anyone who allows some random person on the Internet to hurt their feels on such a high level has no idea what it means to be a man.

On women.. I simply describe their nature. I never said they are out to destroy men. They simply care ONLY what men can do for them. Are men the same way? SURE. But since we don't date men.. I don't see why men are relevant in this context.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2015
Messages
207
Reaction score
18
Poon King said:
Once you decide you "have to have" a woman, they have you by the balls for life. You will never have power in your relationships with them.

So if this is the case.. and you are a man that MUST have a woman.. there is no reason to learn "game" or anything else. Just go ahead and submit. You have already lost.

I didn't start doing really well with women until I decided I didn't need one. Its the most liberating thing you can do because it frees you to live however you want, say whatever you want and act however you want around women. Simply because you DON'T CARE if they get mad, or don't like you.

This is a rule of life.. not just of women: Once you decide you "have to have" a particular product or person, you give up all leverage in negotiating on price and terms. You surrender your advantage in the marketplace, willingly. And you have no one but yourself to blame, when it inevitably goes horribly wrong.

Women are not oxygen.

When you decide you "have to have" a particular brand and make and model of car, well, the salesman has you by the balls. When you decide that hey, you really don't give a sh*t what color it is, or even what brand, so long as the price is right, well, now you have choices in the marketplace.

The person who cares the LEAST is the person who can set the price and dictate the terms of an agreement. Because hey.. if they don't agree you will simply shrug and walk away.

The majority of you men on this site care the MOST. Because you decided you "have to have" a woman. Therefore, you have no power. You cannot dictate the terms of anything. So why waste your time here learning "game"? Just go ahead and offer the world to the next woman you see. Because you have no power.. and even if you use "game" on her now.. in time your inner beta loser will come out and your desperation will be revealed.. and she will have you by the balls. So just place your balls in her hands NOW and save yourself the trouble.

Youre so right. It is liberating beyond belief. And I didnt start doing well with women until I understood and internalized that mentality either.

this is the basis of Buddhism. you must have no desire. for anything. it enslaves you, your right.

And with internalizing it, I also let go of the thought of I need a woman, and thusly completely unbeta'ed myself. yay.

But, that doesnt mean I wouldnt take the right woman. Just because Im not going to have mentality that I need a woman, doesnt mean Im beta enough to be scared of taking the right one. (and making her submit to me)
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Just like I tell my clients/investors, "Understand: I WANT your business, but I don't NEED your business."
 

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2015
Messages
207
Reaction score
18
jurry said:
Leif you're missing the point entirely.

OP is not saying do not go for what you want in life, he is saying be complete with yourself, and do not NEED a woman to fulfill you.

Only then do you have power. You will still pursue various goals and women if you want, but you will not be ruled by the outcome. The man of power does not always get the hottest girl, he isnt always some rich guy with a lamborghini - he is the man who has control of himself and isnt dependent on outside events to make him happy.

You can be the richest guy with the hottest girlfriends yet still be a weak little bîtch who will be ruined when all that gets taken away (and it all gets taken away eventually). Is that "alpha"? Master yourself, and the rest falls into place naturally.

Master yourself - dying before you die.
this guy gets it.


guru1000 said:
Just like I tell my clients/investors, "Understand: I WANT your business, but I don't NEED your business."
Precisely.
 

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
431
Reaction score
16
Funny, then, how these 'hotties' go to and pay an 'elf' if she occasionally needs a nip and tuck.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
guru1000 said:
Just like I tell my clients/investors, "Understand: I WANT your business, but I don't NEED your business."
Correct....

There is a HUGE difference between 'Wanting" a particular woman and "Needing" her, (Aka Have to have).

If you know how to put out the vibe that you want to have sex with a women, but if she not interested you don't care because you'll just go fvck someone else, THEN you will see a HUGE difference in the way women respond to you.

The problem is that too many guys just get locked onto one chick and you lose your frame.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Correct....

There is a HUGE difference between 'Wanting" a particular woman and "Needing" her, (Aka Have to have).

If you know how to put out the vibe that you want to have sex with a women, but if she not interested you don't care because you'll just go fvck someone else, THEN you will see a HUGE difference in the way women respond to you.

The problem is that too many guys just get locked onto one chick and you lose your frame.
They stick around the one too long and get their image to be adjusted to a non sexual needy one
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
Forgot that someone snagged a handle nearly identical to mine.
 
Top