I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
After the conversation in tinder didn't lead anywhere I just decided to boast about how much ***** I was slaying (3 girls in 36 hours). Then she became aroused and told me she likes it rough (real rough), so I told her to msg my number.How did this come abour?
I suppose it will be. Sunday I find out.If there's anything she doesn't want to do, is that written into the contract?
Iq below 83 is retardation. Just how low are you?Ask me anything
Mods remove this filth from my thread if you would be so kind. Otherwise close the thread entirely. Because the quality of this forum has degraded to such a level that I think I have outgrown it now.Iq below 83 is retardation. Just how low are you?
**** is illegal meaning, she's a victim, and you got rapey and abusive/violent.
Wake up dumb dumb. Signs a contract. Do you date single mom's too?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
So this is all her idea then?I suppose it will be. Sunday I find out.
Indeed, this is all new to me, I will admit. But it's an honour to be given such a responsibility.So this is all her idea then?
I guess it's true when they say that subs top from the bottom.
Mods remove this filth from my thread if you would be so kind. Otherwise close the thread entirely. Because the quality of this forum has degraded to such a level that I think I have outgrown it now.
Idk much about those sub/dom
But sure look like fun, any scenario you or she have in mind?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Man im From Canada ofc ik about Ghomeshi he was all over the new for a few monthIt's illegal in many states. Therefore, it's retarded. Weed use to be illegal in every state too but...
The problem is we live in a victimhood society of girl power. The situation is as follows, she enjoys the sex, the experiences, and you are liable if **** goes tits up.
Google search jion ghmeshi. Liberal cuck that pandered to women and victim culture. Then, he was accused of sexual accusations. Dude is a piece of **** but women colluded, lied under oath, and he was acquitted. He lost his job, had his life ruined, and the only thing that was evident was that, cratered SMV rages when man fifty is banging out top form SMV. Also, cratered SMV can't get the ring.
Know the laws in wherever you live. Even then, a woman cries foul, you will never come out without getting banged out and trashed.
I live in fvcking Amsterdam you retard.If **** is illegal, you have written out a contract in a #metoo era, what happens when she cried foul?
Again the US Army has stated that below 83 (retarded) they won't take you on nor issue you a gun due to being liability to oneself and others.
https://vdare.com/posts/almost-100-...aren-t-smart-enough-to-enlist-in-the-military
You mad?

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
If you have a contract, you are legally binding oneself for jail time. By participating, she should be guilty but in Western society, women will play their victim card.Man im From Canada ofc ik about Ghomeshi he was all over the new for a few month
Best thing is to record everything i guess
But got to say that i find a Contract a bit weird but again idk anything about that stuff
If you have a contract, you are legally binding oneself for jail time. By participating, she should be guilty but in Western society, women will play their victim card.
If you recall the case, despite being acquitted, the women paraded out of court, and acted like she's getting a award. No lying despite under oath and falsified testimony. It's similar with false accusations.
DdJ on RMG said men need to sue into the stone age. I concur.
I find it very interesting plz more info when its happensAlso, let me inform you that I am doing this for her as this is apparently a psychological need for her. It's a great responsibility which I am hoping to deal with wisely and consistently.
I'm pretty certain that a **** contract is not legally binding. A woman can always accuse you of rape, she doesn't need a contract to do that. Anyway, that's worst case scenario, and if we were all that pessimistic, no one would ever have sex, ever. More likely, she just wants to live out her 50 Shades fantasy.If you have a contract, you are legally binding oneself for jail time.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.