Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're not both lean and muscular, you're greatly underachieving your looks potential

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavy weight is always better for size however the older you get the easier the injuries.
Also for size the big 3( Deadlift, squat, Bench)with heavy weight and low rep will help greatly with size and get your T level higher

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tough getting old when your mind still writes checks that your body can't cash.
Man ik how it goes at 37 i see a big diff in recovery when lifting.
I play lots of Hockey (4 time a week )in the winter and when i work out let say more than 3 time a week i see a big downhill on how good i play.

Also got to add that in my opinion Team Sport like hockey,football etc are great for getting that alpha mindset

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the text book ectomorph with a high metabolism. The My Fitness Pal app is great for keeping track of your daily caloric intake, but here's really all he needs to do:

1. For workout https://stronglifts.com/5x5/ <- follow it to the T
2. Without all the hows and whats of the BMR and TDEE calculations, he should be eating 3k calories a day consistently. The easiest way to get 3k calories is GOMAD (Gallon of whole Milk a Day). He will gain fat % which is a problem for me but at 4% (is that even possible?) he needs it.

Do both of the above for 3 months, then take a month off from the workout and then start again if needed.

Back to the original thread, I'm following the above routine to put on mass before cutting because I'm too damn skinny to cut. Skinny fat to be more accurate at 16% BF when I started, now 18% and it'll keep going up until I stop bulking. For me bulking means 2000-2200 cal a day (for my age and activity level).

Unfortunately I fvcked up my right arm by going overboard with the barbell curls because I was finally able to bench press my own weight for 1RM. Got too c0cky and thought I could curl 90lbs for 5reps (up from my usual 75lbs). Now my tendons are torn and not healing, I might have to go see a sports medicine dr.
Dont advice most to eat 3000 calories many will get fat.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
A ugly or average face is just that, being lean and muscular with a ugly face won't do you any good.

You should get in better shape because you want to be healthy and take good care of yourself not because you think your going to help your face look better so your success with women increases.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont advice most to eat 3000 calories many will get fat.
Yeah, I won't. That was specifically for the kid BE mentioned. His BMR + 1.75 TDEE factor (based on his activity level). Like I said for me, it's 2000-2200 based on my BMR and TDEE.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A ugly or average face is just that, being lean and muscular with a ugly face won't do you any good.

You should get in better shape because you want to be healthy and take good care of yourself not because you think your going to help your face look better so your success with women increases.
Women say "fine from the neck down" for a reason. A pretty mug is not required.

Good dress and good game snares the chicks. Many give extra handsome dudes a hard time because females like all the attention.

Worry about what you can control. A leaner face looks better than a fat one. But look at Biggie smalls. Nothing physically attractive about him women eating his azz.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I won't. That was specifically for the kid BE mentioned. His BMR + 1.75 TDEE factor (based on his activity level). Like I said for me, it's 2000-2200 based on my BMR and TDEE.
For me as a 235lb 7% guy its around 22-2400. Too much i get fat. Im sensitive to carbs. Too little protein and muscles look stringier and i get post workout soreness. Each one of us should know what we need in particular.

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Women say "fine from the neck down" for a reason. A pretty mug is not required.

Good dress and good game snares the chicks. Many give extra handsome dudes a hard time because females like all the attention.

Worry about what you can control. A leaner face looks better than a fat one. But look at Biggie smalls. Nothing physically attractive about him women eating his azz.
First off, biggie was a rich and famous rapper, need I say more?

And who cares what women say, they also say they want a nice guy too, do you believe that as well.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
For me as a 235lb 7% guy its around 22-2400. Too much i get fat. Im sensitive to carbs. Too little protein and muscles look stringier and i get post workout soreness. Each one of us should know what we need in particular.
your math is way off dude

if you're 235 lbs, you're likely burning 3400 calories per day with all your activities

I'm 195 and i burn 3000 a day

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, biggie was a rich and famous rapper, need I say more?

And who cares what women say, they also say they want a nice guy too, do you believe that as well.
I dont. I have enough mug to be called "handsome". Some of the chicks fight it to try to get more attention. One thing is true we cant worry about what they say they want. We need to worry about what we want and what they actually respond to. So being a famous rapper gives a free pass and you dont have to be physically appealing?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your math is way off dude

if you're 235 lbs, you're likely burning 3400 calories per day with all your activities

I'm 195 and i burn 3000 a day
Bigdave17. Its not about math but our own bodies. Im a scientific man. But if i eat 3000 calories ill bloat up and get fat.

My macros break down to:

200-250g protein ( 800-1000 cals)
100-150 carbs. ( 400-600 cals )
40-75g fat ( 360-705 cals ).

I have plenty of fire in the furnace

Workout is 1hrs weights 5 days. When i dont box its 30 minutes elliptical 5 days

When i box workout is 3-4 days. I add 100g carbs through a couple bananas

Thats how it works on me

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Bigdave17. Its not about math but our own bodies. Im a scientific man. But if i eat 3000 calories ill bloat up and get fat.

My macros break down to:

200-250g protein ( 800-1000 cals)
100-150 carbs. ( 400-600 cals )
40-75g fat ( 360-705 cals ).

I have plenty of fire in the furnace

Workout is 1hrs weights 5 days. When i dont box its 30 minutes elliptical 5 days

When i box workout is 3-4 days. I add 100g carbs through a couple bananas

Thats how it works on me
there's zero chance in hell that a 235 lb man with that level of exercise burns less than 3500 a calories per day

zero chance, unless you have some severe health issue or condition. You likely need 3500 calories a day to just maintain your weight

Are you measuring all your calories?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's zero chance in hell that a 235 lb man with that level of exercise burns less than 3500 a calories per day

zero chance, unless you have some severe health issue or condition. You likely need 3500 calories a day to just maintain your weight

Are you measuring all your calories?
You read too many magazines. I can give meal breakdowns if you like. What if some of us are more efficient at absorbing the nutrition in our foods thus needing less? What if others of us are not efficient at absorbing nutrition and it mostly pass thru us? I dint know the mechanics at play but thats what ive observed. Im a work horse. I get what i need. Recommendations should be taylored to the individual.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
So being a famous rapper gives a free pass and you dont have to be physically appealing?
Does this need to even be discussed? If your a celebrity bitches will flock, doesn't matter what you look like. There not fvcking them because there physically appealing, there fvcking them because they have money or there lavish lifestyle, that's just common sense.

Lil yatchy said he didn't have no success with women until he got rich and signed his record deal, this is common knowledge, which is why I said does this even need to be discussed.

And it's not just women, I know guys who dated ugly girls because they had cars and money and other things that they could use them for or make a gain from.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this need to even be discussed? If your a celebrity bitches will flock, doesn't matter what you look like. There not fvcking them because there physically appealing, there fvcking them because they have money or there lavish lifestyle, that's just common sense.

Lil yatchy said he didn't have no success with women until he got rich and signed his record deal, this is common knowledge, which is why I said does this even need to be discussed.

And it's not just women, I know guys who dated ugly girls because they had cars and money and other things that they could use them for or make a gain from.
Its part of the game

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atm im about 240 at 15% BF and a 3000 cal diet is cutting for me, im just hungry all the time.
I think ive gone down to about 2700cal, but i just feel weak and cant lift heavy for ****
Never was able to get lower than 10% BF

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atm im about 240 at 15% BF and a 3000 cal diet is cutting for me, im just hungry all the time.
I think ive gone down to about 2700cal, but i just feel weak and cant lift heavy for ****
Never was able to get lower than 10% BF
Listen to your body.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You read too many magazines. I can give meal breakdowns if you like. What if some of us are more efficient at absorbing the nutrition in our foods thus needing less? What if others of us are not efficient at absorbing nutrition and it mostly pass thru us? I dint know the mechanics at play but thats what ive observed. Im a work horse. I get what i need. Recommendations should be taylored to the individual.
Saw your pic on a post somewhere looking huge and low bf%

What king of training? Heavy lower rep when bulking more rep and lighter weight when cutting?

Any supplement i did use eca stack a few time work real good