“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Here a picture of a "curvy" girl back then

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I like thick with a slim waist and flat stomach.

So basically thick thighs, big round arse, tits I'm not too fussed about, I also don't mind a taller chick, at 6'2 myself and broad with a big frame I can handle a taller woman no problem.

HAVING SAID THAT - my ex was very slim and petite, I like small girls too, I like any woman.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
That was the Greek Goddess "Aphrodite" and not the Roman God "Venus" ... even though they are basically the same thing, their lore is 1000 years apart.

I remember seeing that girl for the first time on Hercules. She was surfing in the ocean with a clam shell, and when she came out of that water to meet Hercules, I strait got wood...

Now THAT is WOMAN... No that fake ass booty Kim Kardashian FAKE FAKE FAKE ... KK looks like some fake wannabe anime charictor.

Aphrodite looks like a Goddess in the show and in real life.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
All girls are curvy, unless they have a shape like a boy.
At least by the old definition of curvy.
The new definition just means obese.
Lots of girls out there with small tits and no ass or very skinny stick figures
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,963
Lots of girls out there with small tits and no ass or very skinny stick figures
Female pelvic bone structure creates the distinctive female behind shape, as well as the hourglass waist, without even mentioning the breasts. Some are less curvy than others but the point is/was they still have these feminine curves that we respond to, in contrast to the more angular, utilitarian male body. The higher fat content in the skin not only makes them softer, but also makes them appear more rounded in the legs. Hence, curvy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top