"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

She seems to always want me to pick her up. Is this bad?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
I bought the condoms that @R.U.G. suggested and they feel amazing, but she's afraid they will break. I do not think Jewish ladies believe in abortion either. So I am stuck with these crappy condoms. I wanted to use my crown ones, but she said they irritated her love sponge.
Which condoms did RUG suggest?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
FYI - The lambskin condom came off in her and I had to fish it out. The Trojan bareskin broke in the middle of sex. A bit concerned, but I wasn't even close to climaxing and I hadn't ejacted since Sunday. She's not worried apparently. Everyone pray for me.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Plan B at the pharmacy ($50 ish?) if you're really concerned...although if she's not concerned it's tough to say 'let's see you swallow this huge pill while I watch just be make sure'
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
FYI - The lambskin condom came off in her and I had to fish it out. The Trojan bareskin broke in the middle of sex. A bit concerned, but I wasn't even close to climaxing and I hadn't ejacted since Sunday. She's not worried apparently. Everyone pray for me.
Howd the lambskin and the trojan bare skins fare against the Japanese condom? You weren't having breakage issues with them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Plan B at the pharmacy ($50 ish?) if you're really concerned...although if she's not concerned it's tough to say 'let's see you swallow this huge pill while I watch just be make sure'
She's a religious lady. She won't take an aspirin; you think she'd take a big blue pill? LOL. She's 41, so at least I have that going for me. I didn't *** and pulled out immediately. I am concerned, but I had a scare a two times with a 27 year old a year back and it resulted into nothing. Her "app" claims she is fertile on the 6th, but assuming her last period was two weeks ago from today, that would be now. No white stuff on my penis, which usually happens when a lady is ovulating. I checked some OBGYN sites and the docs say it's 1% - 2% chance at her age, even less with pre ejac.

So, not sure.
Howd the lambskin and the trojan bare skins fare against the Japanese condom? You weren't having breakage issues with them.
I then switched to the Japanese condom and it stayed on all night. Lambskin felt the most real though. Too scared to use them again. The bottom doesn't stay tight.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Tried one more time for the plan b, she said no, then she'd think about it. Silent treatment since I yesterday. She doesn't feel pregnant and she's had sex with others in a relationship (yea, she added the in a relationship notation) and never got pregnant. She then says do you always act like this after sex? I said no. Never had a condom break. The weird thing was she was incredibly wet, so I have no idea on how the condom broke.

Seriously going to look into freezing my sperm and a vasectomy. Too much to leave in the wind. I just worry that the doc will screw up the vasectomy. I also hear it hurts like a biatch.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Tried one more time for the plan b, she said no, then she'd think about it. Silent treatment since I yesterday. She doesn't feel pregnant and she's had sex with others in a relationship (yea, she added the in a relationship notation) and never got pregnant. She then says do you always act like this after sex? I said no. Never had a condom break. The weird thing was she was incredibly wet, so I have no idea on how the condom broke.

Seriously going to look into freezing my sperm and a vasectomy. Too much to leave in the wind. I just worry that the doc will screw up the vasectomy. I also hear it hurts like a biatch.
Did you cvm in her before you pulled out with the broken condom? If not isn't plan b unnecessary? I know 1 drop of precum is enough to get a girl pregnant, but it's not highly likely without actually blowing into the girl.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's a sh!t test, don't do it
She doesn't want the vasectomy, I do. However, I'm not doing anything. However, to avoid in the future, I will consider it for my own well being. I do not like another person being in control of my sperm. If it was a joint decision, no problem. As you can see, she's so confident that she's not pregnant, that she's willing to roll the dice. Even when you do everything right, something like this can happen. I haven't really slept in days. A few hours here and there.

Did you cvm in her before you pulled out with the broken condom? If not isn't plan b unnecessary? I know 1 drop of precum is enough to get a girl pregnant, but it's not highly likely without actually blowing into the girl.
No, I pulled right out, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I know it's pretty low, but she was apparently fertile, but watery. I hadn't ejaculated since two days or so before. It is a shame, as I did like the lady, but she made a unilateral decision for the both of us. Her reasoning is that she's not worried, but you are. Seems opposite. With a lot of lols. She then said I wish I could make you relax about this, but I do not want to put the plan-b pill in my body. I just said think about it and she said okay, good night. Which, in her language is screw off. This is why I cannot trust ladies.

I assume, she expects me to reach out again... I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
You are acting like you never blew your wad in a woman before. Come on man, rely on either the condom, withdrawl, or mathematics (pregnancy is highly unlikely with one single act of sex)
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
You are acting like you never blew your wad in a woman before. Come on man, rely on either the condom, withdrawl, or mathematics (pregnancy is highly unlikely with one single act of sex)
Funny, she texted something similar. And no, I've never gone in raw nor have a condom break. So I guess my bad if I am a bit concerned.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
For the OP, I'd treat this as a yellow flag. The thing with picking her up, you have to make sure that because you have the keys you are taking her wherever you want. She loses the right to make suggestions unless she's the official girlfriend. It's easy to become a taxi / orbiter figure in this arrangement.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
For the OP, I'd treat this as a yellow flag. The thing with picking her up, you have to make sure that because you have the keys you are taking her wherever you want. She loses the right to make suggestions unless she's the official girlfriend. It's easy to become a taxi / orbiter figure in this arrangement.
True, but after picking her up, she came over on her own the two nights this week. I did pick the places to go as well. She didn't like the pizza though. The second night is when the condom broke and then we had this issue. She seemed very pissed that I asked her to take plan-b, so not sure if I'll be seeing her again.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top