Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Interest level went from 0 to 100 all of a sudden ... Red flag?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
A few weeks ago this girl gave me the "pat on the back" after a hug and would give me all the signals of non interest, our conversations would be extreamly ploutonic. She was literally not on my radar for these reasons, she is also a friend in our group.

Then on Halloween when we were eating at Perkins, she asked me for my number, I gave it to her and she has been texting me non stop. Got a date with her this weekend, I never actually had a girl give me soo much ioi ... ever.

Here is my suspician..

The week before, I heard she blew a guy, at a "plate" of mines house, the "plate" of mine wanted the guy that was being blown.

I think this new girl could be "interested" in me all of a sudden to piss off my "plate."

Because when I was in the car with my "plate" last weekend she completely threw my new girl under the bus screaming "THAT GIRL HAS HERPIES."

I am very aware of girls getting with guys just to piss off another girl, but this girl is putting in too much work if she was just trolling with me.

I'll give yall a status update Saturday morning to let you know if we smashed ...

But this girl went from 0 to 100 almost realationship type texts over a weekend.

RED FLAG YES OR NO?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
You are trying to analyze her motives. That's never a good idea. Simply enjoy her company and her body when she's willing. Always keep exploring other women so you don't have a dry spell if and when this one vanishes. If anything happens that causes you to stop enjoying her, then simply stop investing your time and attention in her.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
A few weeks ago this girl gave me the "pat on the back" after a hug and would give me all the signals of non interest, our conversations would be extreamly ploutonic. She was literally not on my radar for these reasons, she is also a friend in our group.

Then on Halloween when we were eating at Perkins, she asked me for my number, I gave it to her and she has been texting me non stop. Got a date with her this weekend, I never actually had a girl give me soo much ioi ... ever.
Maybe she got rejected by all her first choices and she's currently feeling desperate and ugly (they negged her for you) so she needs someone, anyone
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Na. Girls do this quite often for numerous reasons. What those reasons are shouldn't concern you unless you're looking at her as a LTR type.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A few weeks ago this girl gave me the "pat on the back" after a hug and would give me all the signals of non interest, our conversations would be extreamly ploutonic. She was literally not on my radar for these reasons, she is also a friend in our group.

Then on Halloween when we were eating at Perkins, she asked me for my number, I gave it to her and she has been texting me non stop. Got a date with her this weekend, I never actually had a girl give me soo much ioi ... ever.

Here is my suspician..

The week before, I heard she blew a guy, at a "plate" of mines house, the "plate" of mine wanted the guy that was being blown.

I think this new girl could be "interested" in me all of a sudden to piss off my "plate."

Because when I was in the car with my "plate" last weekend she completely threw my new girl under the bus screaming "THAT GIRL HAS HERPIES."

I am very aware of girls getting with guys just to piss off another girl, but this girl is putting in too much work if she was just trolling with me.

I'll give yall a status update Saturday morning to let you know if we smashed ...

But this girl went from 0 to 100 almost realationship type texts over a weekend.

RED FLAG YES OR NO?
So the plate and her are sharing guys?
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
So the plate and her are sharing guys?
Nah, this girl is **** blocking and stealing guys from my plate ... including me I guess.


Backstory on my "plate" .. I only F her once or twice, then I downgraded her for bad behavior, ever since she has been on her best behavior around me, asks me upstairs every weekend and I get to feel her up on the dance floor .. She has been really good to me lately.. but she could g bang a whole football team and I wouldn't care.

My Plate and the new girl are Frenemies ... I could F both of them this weekend ... Either way SOMEONE is going to be extreamly jealous this weekend because I'm going to F at least one of them... My plate brought me my jacket on Holloween to make sure I didn't lose it, witch means alot to me, so I'll F her as a reward. (first time in months)


I like the idea of just enjoying the new girl while it lasts like one poster said above...

or I could F both of them and make some drama ..

but she is either the worlds greatest troll or she suddenly "realised" she loves me or became desperate enough... we will see.

So far my plan is just to F the new girl, if she trolls I'm rewarding my plate for bringing me my jacket.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Bang the one you haven´t bang yet. Or bang both. Or engineer a threesome
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Nah, this girl is **** blocking and stealing guys from my plate ... including me I guess.


Backstory on my "plate" .. I only F her once or twice, then I downgraded her for bad behavior, ever since she has been on her best behavior around me, asks me upstairs every weekend and I get to feel her up on the dance floor .. She has been really good to me lately.. but she could g bang a whole football team and I wouldn't care.

My Plate and the new girl are Frenemies ... I could F both of them this weekend ... Either way SOMEONE is going to be extreamly jealous this weekend because I'm going to F at least one of them... My plate brought me my jacket on Holloween to make sure I didn't lose it, witch means alot to me, so I'll F her as a reward. (first time in months)


I like the idea of just enjoying the new girl while it lasts like one poster said above...

or I could F both of them and make some drama ..

but she is either the worlds greatest troll or she suddenly "realised" she loves me or became desperate enough... we will see.

So far my plan is just to F the new girl, if she trolls I'm rewarding my plate for bringing me my jacket.
**** them both but avoid drama
 
Top