"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I've read multiple articles bashing women over 30

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
and they all make it seem like women over 30 have way higher standards/expectations and are more demanding. What exactly is this based on??

I've had very attractive and classy women in their 30s approach me or others i've approached who were instantly all over me. When I've gone out with them, it was zero games, they were just super happy to be out with me. One I was seeing was a legit 8.5, very smart, great personality. She was absolutely crazy about me (I was not ok with age difference as she was 36)

Meanwhile the only women under 30 who have ever approached me were chubby or very mediocre looking. Women under 30 for most part have absurdly high standards. I can't even imagine how badly i would get rejected by a 26 year old 8.5. She might call the cops on me.

So what are these articles referring to?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
and they all make it seem like women over 30 have way higher standards/expectations and are more demanding. What exactly is this based on??

I've had very attractive and classy women in their 30s approach me or others i've approached who were instantly all over me. When I've gone out with them, it was zero games, they were just super happy to be out with me. One I was seeing was a legit 8.5, very smart, great personality. She was absolutely crazy about me (I was not ok with age difference as she was 36)

Meanwhile the only women under 30 who have ever approached me were chubby or very mediocre looking. Women under 30 for most part have absurdly high standards. I can't even imagine how badly i would get rejected by a 26 year old 8.5. She might call the cops on me.

So what are these articles referring to?
Jews
 
Top