"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Alright I'm going to be brutally honest with you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
The simple solution is the one you most certainly WON'T do.

Start being social, but not with people where it's easy to be social with.

Start being social (approaching, starting conversations, etc.) with people where you FEEL NERVOUS before doing so.

If you can't do that, you'll NEVER GET THE GIRLS YOU WANT.

If your body is weak, you improve it with exercise.

Exercise is repetitive motion that is NOT COMFORTABLE.

If your social skills are weak, you must improve them with exercise.

Exercise is repetitive behavior that is NOT COMFORTABLE.
I socialize a lot and make friends all the time
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
my biggest thing holding me back with women in my life is the following

When I was in high school, I was fat and mocked for my lack of dating succcess. I internalized that super hard and convinced myself that I would never meet anybody and was not worthy of ever having a relationship. I developed an absolutely ungodly awful attitude towards dating

Long story short, I've overcome a lot of my self esteem issues but my main 2 or 3 self limiting beliefs are still there

1)Hot women are never interested in meeting anybody. If I approach and ask one out, I'm really annoying them to death

2)I can never be good enough. Hot women have impossible standards and want a man who is impossibly perfect in every way. This is why I push myself so obsessively hard for success in all facets of my life

3)I don't feel like I deserve a girlfriend because I feel like I need to be totally perfect to meet someone

How do I overcome these self - limiting beliefs?
mocked for lack of dating success in highschool? high school is 14 to 18 age, so in my schools it was like no one had a gf maybe except three people from whole class




your threads are contradicting,in one u say u r insecure and worthless of any girl, and in others you say you will only date models
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
bigdave17 is a male attention whor. Slap a pair of tits on him he's a woman.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,829
Location
象外
I socialize a lot and make friends all the time
of course you do.

Try doing it when you are NERVOUS. Not when it comes natural.

You're not only too terrified to DO IT, you are too terrified to even THINK about it.

I think your brain reads things and reframes them before your conscious mind even knows what's up.

Anybody can socialize when it's natural.

You are absolutely hopeless, unless you do things that are socially uncomfortable, you will be sosuave's number one troll.
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Haha you're a loser troll who has nothing better to do but troll a mens dating forum. Get a life f@ggot.
LOL, so yeah, you are a homeless crackhead. And mentally ill as well obviously. Homeless people are totally worthless. They're not even people.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
It's surprisingly simple to lose a job and suddenly be unable to pay rent. Being homeless sucks, but it can be a temporary situation that a guy has to overcome. Dehumanizing a condition that affects thousands of people isn't fair to those that are trying their best to get out of it.
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
It's surprisingly simple to lose a job and suddenly be unable to pay rent. Being homeless sucks, but it can be a temporary situation that a guy has to overcome. Dehumanizing a condition that affects thousands of people isn't fair to those that are trying their best to get out of it.
You're right: you don't just become homeless all of a sudden. There's something called unemployment insurance where you have a bare minimum of six months where you have 24 hours a day of free time to look for a job. That's while collecting free income from the state.

What did that f@ggot sodumbbro do with his paycheck? He smoked crack! So yeah, I don't even consider anyone that dumb to be human.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
You're right: you don't just become homeless all of a sudden. There's something called unemployment insurance where you have a bare minimum of six months where you have 24 hours a day of free time to look for a job. That's while collecting free income from the state.

What did that f@ggot sodumbbro do with his paycheck? He smoked crack! So yeah, I don't even consider anyone that dumb to be human.
You litterally come into a mens dating forum and lie about yout experiences. That's beyond pathetic. Get a life. Maybe get some pvssy and lose your virginity?
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
You litterally come into a mens dating forum and lie about yout experiences. That's beyond pathetic. Get a life. Maybe get some pvssy and lose your virginity?
LOL, you're a homeless crackhead who sucks d1cks for a living. I won't even think about how many diseases you carry. You're not even worth as much as a dog with rabies that needs to be put down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top