"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

If You Don't Date or Get Laid, Don't Give Advice

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I wonder why I would post on FR here? there is nothing to gain, if is the case on a discussion I will post the part who was interesting, but fill out a whole book on dates? nope I have more to do, now if the op want so much FR you can post your own here, go on or stop mkaing stupid posts like this
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
Some guys get it and some guys dont. I certainly know which side of the fence I am on and I dont need to validate it or provide updates on smashing, for smashing is my validation.
I've always said that "smashing" represents validation to guys. PUAs will tell you wanting validation is a bad thing, and maybe it is, but if you live in the real world it's nice to have. If a guy can just have sex with a girl, that sends him the message that he has value in a certain way. Some people won't like it, but males want to feel valued, and sex will do that for a guy.
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
I only see 1 thread, aside from my own, with field reports. I don't see any lay reports.

This is a clear indication that no one else on this forum is actively dating. You can't get laid unless you actually go out to social events or otherwise get out of the house and meet women.

Perhaps you use online dating? That's a huge time sink. Good luck getting around all of the bots and fake profiles.

The key to this is to get out of the house, go somewhere where there are attractive women (or just women, period) and then make some attempt to get numbers, get dates and get laid.

When you don't get laid (and I have had dry spells like most guys and gals), you can get frustrated and angry and bitter. Don't be that loser. Be active and at least make an effort before you give advice.
xD. Sounds like someone just got laid and has a slight chip on their shoulder. I currently only have one FWB, but I have a fair ammount of experience with this, and actively spun plates in my early 20s. I prefer having a consistent FWB than plates I have to spin, i understand the importance of defeating oneitis, spinning plates etc, as well, as it maximizes the quality of women you innevitbly get with. i prefer not having to skate that line between "this one wants to marry me, this other one wants to take things slow, this one wants kids NOW. this other one has depressive alcoholism"etc...the reason is plain and simple: trust. if i have to inflate myself to a level beyond my limit, some guys even keep a girl out in the cold by promising a soon engagement, and is off banging thottys in the dressing room. i dont play with that vibe. its important to be a man of your word, even when people that you have to deal with are not trustworthy. two wrongs dont make a right. if i cannot trust the woman, im not going to put my **** in her. end of story.

actually i will add this: there is something to be said about trust, trusting a woman. most women do attempt deceiving men in order to keep their own plates in rotation. i dont trust her as in "everyting she says is 1000% true!!", but as in, "shes not playing this game with me, its just sex". i trust her to keep her own business in her own business, and vice versa.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
I've always said that "smashing" represents validation to guys. PUAs will tell you wanting validation is a bad thing, and maybe it is, but if you live in the real world it's nice to have. If a guy can just have sex with a girl, that sends him the message that he has value in a certain way. Some people won't like it, but males want to feel valued, and sex will do that for a guy.
i read this treatise on sexuality from some Islamic writer. he made a very good point early in the book, someone who is secure in themselves doesn't need to go around bragging about how much sex they have. in that sense, yes, sex in itself is the validation. no need to tell anyone about it. once shes made you the center of her world what more do you need? i seek validation from no man, validation is a pathological thought process...in a sense like virtue signaling... selfish/narcissistic. theres a difference between projecting and reflecting positive energy around yourself and being a narcissist imo. wanting to look my best and be attractive doesn't have to be pathological narcissism. when you start seeking validation thats when you get into those territories imo
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I've always said that "smashing" represents validation to guys. PUAs will tell you wanting validation is a bad thing, and maybe it is, but if you live in the real world it's nice to have. If a guy can just have sex with a girl, that sends him the message that he has value in a certain way. Some people won't like it, but males want to feel valued, and sex will do that for a guy.
Correct. Men don’t always necessarily have sex out of genuine sex drive. Sometimes it is to feel attractive/validated.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
LMAO. You don’t remember the one where her man carried her into the ocean in her “one million dollar” (best dr evil voice) dress? You can bet the “old lady” got turned out proper that night after the viagra kicked in!

-Augustus-
???
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
While you're at it, could you kindly ask all the dumb asses, not to give advice as well?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Field reports are completely uninteresting
Depends on the field report and the storyteller

What makes some stories bad is that they're overly long ways to say "nothing happened"
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
because I'm in an exclusive relationship and thus don't go on dates.
You're supposed to have at least one date night with your girl to keep the passion alive or some **** lol
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
You're supposed to have at least one date night with your girl to keep the passion alive or some **** lol
Let me correct that.

I don't go on dates with other girls for the purpose of getting them into my bed for the first time anymore.

I hated calling it dates even before I got a girlfriend, so many expectations with that label. Sounds kinda formal and all that sh!t. It never felt like I dated my girlfriend in the beginning either, we just started hanging out and liked it a lot. It might be a Norwegian phenomenon, everyone here hates the connotations of dating, myself included.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
I don't post lay reports because I'm not doing anything special... I feel others are in the same boat too.

Listen to actions, escalate, talk, flirt, get know her friends... It's not anything new.

You don't even need to go on a date to get laid either. Just merge yourself with her social circle, even if it's just her and one other person, and you're already significantly above the rest.

I feel like going on dates reduces your chances of getting the lay. The sneak approach is the best way nowadays.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
I feel like going on dates reduces your chances of getting the lay. The sneak approach is the best way nowadays.
Dating is lame anyway. Too many unspoken expectations. It's a sticky trap.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Yes, but it shows that they at least tried. And I don't get that impression with 90% of posters here.
you should not care what others are doing and care more about what you should be doing
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Dating is lame anyway. Too many unspoken expectations. It's a sticky trap.
No question about it. I only post about social circle situations but they're a waste of time for getting laid. They're fine for hanging out though. It's a great excuse to check out a new hotspot or revisit a cool bar. Or even grab free food.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top