"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Jordan Peterson agrees with nofap

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
Thought I'd add this as there are still some naysayers saying nofap is a "feminist scheme"

I can't embed the vid but it's on YouTube

He basically says a super stimulus like porn which rewards you with what all males see as the highest priority is a really bad deal and that dudes should steer clear.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I know it's helped me, along with making smoothies 2 a day, drinking 2 pitchers, one veggie, the other fruit. Women are very happy to see me. One, a married mom and teacher, is stalking me (in the beginning stages). It's a 3-year attraction just now coming to a head. I know how dangerous it could be to allow it and she made a point friday to touch my hand overtly, she couldn't help herself and her co-workers were present but they didn't see her. The day before she quickly followed me out the door. It was almost alien how she got to the door to walk out behind me and get to talk more (after I'd already left) as I was leaving. Her co-worker had to have seen her rush to the door. She's in to gymnastics but she's 5 years older than me, but her voice is the same kind of chirpy voice that always reels me in and seduces me. She's got that voice that would override my preference for a more appealing body (she's not "thin" let's say but not "too fat" either, decent smile and face). She wants to get me alone I know for sure.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
I think it's a problem when it becomes a crutch. When you use porn to satisfy needs rather than address how you can improve yourself to get the real thing. It's also a problem if porn addiction impacts your performance.

In moderation, masturbation and pornography are a fine way to let off some steam and enjoy yourself.

If no fap motivates you to go out and date women, more power to you.
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
I'm pretty sure you can fap without watching porn.

I never got the deal with no fap, tried it for a few weeks and just made me moody and snappy. Too much testosterone built up was really annoying.

But if it works for you go ahead.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I know it's helped me, along with making smoothies 2 a day, drinking 2 pitchers, one veggie, the other fruit. Women are very happy to see me. One, a married mom and teacher, is stalking me (in the beginning stages). It's a 3-year attraction just now coming to a head. I know how dangerous it could be to allow it and she made a point friday to touch my hand overtly, she couldn't help herself and her co-workers were present but they didn't see her. The day before she quickly followed me out the door. It was almost alien how she got to the door to walk out behind me and get to talk more (after I'd already left) as I was leaving. Her co-worker had to have seen her rush to the door. She's in to gymnastics but she's 5 years older than me, but her voice is the same kind of chirpy voice that always reels me in and seduces me. She's got that voice that would override my preference for a more appealing body (she's not "thin" let's say but not "too fat" either, decent smile and face). She wants to get me alone I know for sure.
What's not debatable is when as a man u gv women the key 2 ur validation, u r in 4 a shietload of hurt.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Any adverse effects of Fapping, with bodybuilding?
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
Thought I'd add this as there are still some naysayers saying nofap is a "feminist scheme"

I can't embed the vid but it's on YouTube

He basically says a super stimulus like porn which rewards you with what all males see as the highest priority is a really bad deal and that dudes should steer clear.
there are people that think nofap is a feminist scheme xD? the paranoia goes to no limit i must admit. what its like to be an AFC...true tear, but also a chuckle right after, come on man. get it. if any man in here told me he wasn't there at one point i'd look him in the eye and call him out.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Thought I'd add this as there are still some naysayers saying nofap is a "feminist scheme"

I can't embed the vid but it's on YouTube

He basically says a super stimulus like porn which rewards you with what all males see as the highest priority is a really bad deal and that dudes should steer clear.
I am a fan but, rest assure, he has an agenda.

He is pedaling his own nonsense. I prefer it over the cuck fest that is western society and pc culture.

He fights with the government for implementation of speech into law but, he back pedals with his stance on kavanagh needing to step down despite false accusations. With his mentality, we should listen to the idiotic left by their account of who and what Peterson is.

RooshV just called him out. He said something about the dark Web and a trio. Rogan, Peterson, and another who are on a free ride.

Huge fan of Peterson but he has his blindspots. He pedals men taking responsibility but for what? If men has authority, there's something to be responsible for but men have Zero reproduction rights after nutting. Women are going nuts. Children out of wedlock. Whoring around, shaking their ass, and false accusations after Best years are over.


Again, I am a fan of Peterson and his work. I've read both his books. I have binged through his YouTube channel on psychology, maps of meaning, and biblical series among a variety of other topics. He means we'll and I appreciate the pushback at the left.

Similar to what Shawn Smith and Rich were saying, the man is genius but his commentary on the subject is incomplete. I see the value but, what separates free thinking and not is in choosing for oneself.


Peterson is at the top of the dominance hierarchy. He is the highest one can be in his field, as a Prof, intellectual, and YouTuber. His wife cannot possibly do better. He is blind to this. If a woman can date up, they will.
 

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
I am a fan but, rest assure, he has an agenda.

He is pedaling his own nonsense. I prefer it over the cuck fest that is western society and pc culture.

He fights with the government for implementation of speech into law but, he back pedals with his stance on kavanagh needing to step down despite false accusations. With his mentality, we should listen to the idiotic left by their account of who and what Peterson is.

RooshV just called him out. He said something about the dark Web and a trio. Rogan, Peterson, and another who are on a free ride.

Huge fan of Peterson but he has his blindspots. He pedals men taking responsibility but for what? If men has authority, there's something to be responsible for but men have Zero reproduction rights after nutting. Women are going nuts. Children out of wedlock. Whoring around, shaking their ass, and false accusations after Best years are over.


Again, I am a fan of Peterson and his work. I've read both his books. I have binged through his YouTube channel on psychology, maps of meaning, and biblical series among a variety of other topics. He means we'll and I appreciate the pushback at the left.

Similar to what Shawn Smith and Rich were saying, the man is genius but his commentary on the subject is incomplete. I see the value but, what separates free thinking and not is in choosing for oneself.


Peterson is at the top of the dominance hierarchy. He is the highest one can be in his field, as a Prof, intellectual, and YouTuber. His wife cannot possibly do better. He is blind to this. If a woman can date up, they will.
Everyone man that walks this earth has his flaws, and I don't think we should be listening to anyone without having out own opinions.

As far as nofap goes there are those that overhype it as some miracle cure but I definatley think there's benefits to it, particularly for those who have ben heavy users over an extended period of tine
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If its porn addiction without actually getting laid or turning into a recluse then I could agree with nofap as a psychological methodology to induce men towards bettering themselves.

But this whole nofap thingy is being blown out of proportion as a cure all.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
If I've not gotten laid in a week then nofap is difficult Until I make it to 2 weeks of no lay. Then it gets easier to abstain. Getting laid EVERY week makes nofap the easiest to do. It's always that 1st week of no lay that tests your will. I haven't been laid in over a month (about 6 weeks) btw. Tons of flirting though,and even sexual advances (though from older women and fat/chubby that I wholeheartedly do not want). Had a wine marketing woman today tell me about a "naked" wine in Napa (of course) California. Much of her convo with me was laced with sexual overtones, mine was too, but I never popped a woody cause she's older than me and kinda gross accompanying older body, but she was DTF. Midday she was already tipsy on the wine. Poor woman, low middle-class in mid-to-late 40s. There just hasn't been much play for me of late, just nothing available, of course I'm not venturing out like I should, no effort atm.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
Thought I'd add this as there are still some naysayers saying nofap is a "feminist scheme"

I can't embed the vid but it's on YouTube

He basically says a super stimulus like porn which rewards you with what all males see as the highest priority is a really bad deal and that dudes should steer clear.
Jordan peterson is a jewish shill trying to make young white men feel even more separated for their peers and their roots than before. The ultra individualism. This isn't good.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Everyone man that walks this earth has his flaws, and I don't think we should be listening to anyone without having out own opinions.

As far as nofap goes there are those that overhype it as some miracle cure but I definatley think there's benefits to it, particularly for those who have ben heavy users over an extended period of tine
+1

I would say, peterson is one of my favourite if not my favorite YouTuber. I've found a lot of points are mind blowing but, he's used SRIs. Shocker, he trips. He never specified what he took but he's aware first hand of psychedelics. Nobody has a mind that open and profound who hasn't indulged.

Too much fapppp lowers testosterone. I won't moralize as I indulge be it during or after sex. Again, too much will lower sex drive and vigor. If you nut, your genes assume you're completing your task as a man, that being procreation (or so your biology would presume).

Part of "free thinking" is actually questioning the status quo regardless of women, society, and that which is normalised in order to come to the answers. Feminism, girl power, pc culture, anti bullying, and the low test cuck fest that's become western society is failing. The blind leading the blind.

When the collapse happens, it will be free thinkers who escape the demise. The cucks and low testosterone betas raising some other man's children will perish along with the welfare state when the parade of free money ends.

Peterson sees the culture war. He wants to aim for the highest good. The movie Jurassic World hits it nail on. Dinosaurs go nuts and women are back in the kitchen making sandwiches and raising children. Don't need a man until whoops, now you do.


I won't be home when **** pops off. Women will learn the harder way. Zero ****s given.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Thought I'd add this as there are still some naysayers saying nofap is a "feminist scheme"

I can't embed the vid but it's on YouTube

He basically says a super stimulus like porn which rewards you with what all males see as the highest priority is a really bad deal and that dudes should steer clear.
its true but if you stop it for too long you will have trouble focusing, you will end up with more time wasted on thinking about sex that u would on fapping
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Well it's somewhat anecdotal but there is a testosterone drop when fapping, and it releases prolactin which would be adverse to your goals, plus theres that general "lethargy" that comes from it.
Agreed. It does effect your testosterone levels.
HOWEVER, that study also shows that actual sex and getting off causes a completely different chemical reaction that actually helps you. Sex is healthy.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
+1

I would say, peterson is one of my favourite if not my favorite YouTuber. I've found a lot of points are mind blowing but, he's used SRIs. Shocker, he trips. He never specified what he took but he's aware first hand of psychedelics. Nobody has a mind that open and profound who hasn't indulged.

Too much fapppp lowers testosterone. I won't moralize as I indulge be it during or after sex. Again, too much will lower sex drive and vigor. If you nut, your genes assume you're completing your task as a man, that being procreation (or so your biology would presume).

Part of "free thinking" is actually questioning the status quo regardless of women, society, and that which is normalised in order to come to the answers. Feminism, girl power, pc culture, anti bullying, and the low test cuck fest that's become western society is failing. The blind leading the blind.

When the collapse happens, it will be free thinkers who escape the demise. The cucks and low testosterone betas raising some other man's children will perish along with the welfare state when the parade of free money ends.

Peterson sees the culture war. He wants to aim for the highest good. The movie Jurassic World hits it nail on. Dinosaurs go nuts and women are back in the kitchen making sandwiches and raising children. Don't need a man until whoops, now you do.


I won't be home when **** pops off. Women will learn the harder way. Zero ****s given.
I like Peterson as well. Good post.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top