Yea, until OP comes back freaking out about child support. He’s an idiot to not make sure she goes through with the abortion smh.Okay then. This thread is now pointless.
You hv decided.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Yea, until OP comes back freaking out about child support. He’s an idiot to not make sure she goes through with the abortion smh.Okay then. This thread is now pointless.
You hv decided.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
How? She just wanted sympathy and told me about the pregnancy/abortion to manipulate me to call her.
Agree completely. Don’t even know why he’s on a mens forum, unless he’s seeking validation for his poor behavior.You sir are a douch!
All this could have been prevented, if you simply had a pair of balls, picked up the phone and said, hey lets talk about this!
You was happy enough dumping your load in her, without contraception, but when chit hits the fan, you behave like a fukin COWARD.
Manipulating you into taking her call? Lol if you wasn't such a spineless bich, she wouldn't need to take desperate measures in order to get to talk to you.
An abortion is probably the best option for her, otherwise she would be stuck with a weakling excuse of a man, like you for the rest of her life!
DNA proof or did not happen.So a few weeks ago she told me that she was worried that she was pregnant, but she didn't think so. I asked her why and she said her body has just been feeling off lately and she's been nauseous. Around that time she said that wasn't sure if she wanted to stay with me or not. I asked her what she wanted, she stalled, so I broke it off. She sent me a message explaining that she was just scared and tried to push me away. I told her I would decide on what I wanted to do about our relationship. I told her I would call the next day but didn't. Then a few days later I told her the same thing and didn't call. I guess she finally got fed up so I told her I would definitely let her know on Monday if I still wanted to be with her or not. Well I didn't call on Monday. Tuesday night I sent her text saying I was sorry for not having texted her that day and that I would call her tomorrow after work. I go check on Instagram and she unfollowed me smh.
I sent her a message saying to scratch what I had just said. She put the nail in the coffin and she's childish. I said some other stuff but told her that I swear on everything I wont respond to any texts or phone calls so don't even try and then wished her good luck in life.
10 minutes later I get a text from her saying she was sorry and she took my silence as being done so she unfollowed me. Then I get another text saying she's just been freaked out because she's been worried that she's preggo and believing it was over, having to see me constantly on social media would just hurt so unfollowing me was self preservation. She apologized again. Called a few times. Sent another text saying she was sorry and she wasn't trying to be childish and I didn't understand her thought process-"to think things are over, to think you're pregrnant, and having a constant reminder would just hurt. Since I didn't hear from you I took that as as I sign that I needed to move on." She said she had tried to hint as this to me weeks ago but because we weren't talking it didn't seem like an appropriate time to bring it up and it would've looked weird if she had. Then she said that her friend had been pushing her to get a test done and then sent me a screenshot of her friend asking the day before if she got the test. She said how she's been freaked out that she thought she would have to go through the abortion alone and unfollowing me would make it easier if she didn't see me since she thought it was over. She kept texting begging me to just talk to her and she called a few more times. Her last messaged said please call me back talking about prengancy over text isn't appropriate. I never picked up or responded to her.
The next day she sends me a picture of the postive pregnancy test. She's holding the positive test in front of her toothbrush holder in her bathroom. She sent a message saying she had wanted to talk about it on Monday when I was supposed to call and said again how she wasn't being childish, and this (the pregancy) is the reason why she was freaked out. I didn't respond to her message. She sent me a DM but I never opened it. That was two days ago.
I'm not wrong here right?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I smash but I pull out and I nut on a girls face.Yea, until OP comes back freaking out about child support. He’s an idiot to not make sure she goes through with the abortion smh.
She gave op a heads up weeks ago. Unfollowed OP him before the actual break up. OP said this all went down at night then she sent him the positive test the next day. It’s physically impossible to order a test at night and it be there the next day. Either way she said she didn’t want to keep it. I doubt she’s faking it since she told OP she didn’t want to keep it and she unfollowed him before all this went down indicating she wanted out.DNA proof or did not happen.
Google 'pregnancy test for sale.'
A lot of western women are disgusting. My boy went through this last summer. She was psycho and had a dyke haircut. Total slu and attention *****.
Don't **** psychos.
Dude, Rollo and the RMG series warned of fake tests. Furthermore, her being pregnant isn't dna proof it's mine.She gave op a heads up weeks ago. Unfollowed OP him before the actual break up. OP said this all went down at night then she sent him the positive test the next day. It’s physically impossible to order a test at night and it be there the next day. Either way she said she didn’t want to keep it. I doubt she’s faking it since she told OP she didn’t want to keep it and she unfollowed him before all this went down indicating she wanted out.
No offense but you sound unstable.Dude, Rollo and the RMG series warned of fake tests. Furthermore, her being pregnant isn't dna proof it's mine.
Women in the West are disgusting. It sounds more like manipulation in either event.
My boy had a crazy do the same thing. Late twenties and he was mid twenties. She was in her epiphany phase noticing men losing attraction. Accidentally on purpose pregnant plus paid for abortion but there was never a receipt nor any proof it was done. Likely, not the first time she murdered her baby.
Your testosterone is really low.No offense but you sound unstable.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
No offense but you sound unstable.
No lol.Your testosterone is really low.
You mad?
Inaction is a byproduct of fear. I don’t recommend anything. Had he tackled the issue right off the batt would have resolved it and eliminated any and all stress. He covered his eyes and pretended she didn’t see him.Telling someone who is neither interested in her nor having a kid with her, to offer unconditional support and encouragement to a woman who is supposedly considering her options is completely, absolutely mental.
Best thing you can do is state your position clearly, then keep well clear.
So OP got that pissed and send a whiny long emotional text because he isn’t interested in her? He definitely is. This is an ego and control issue for OP, not a lack of interest. If he wasn’t interested he would’ve been relived and kept going on with his life, but he didn’t. He was very emotional over an unfollow. He wants her he’s just playing chicken right now and as @Rangersaid he’s hoping the pregnancy will just go away.Telling someone who is neither interested in her nor having a kid with her, to offer unconditional support and encouragement to a woman who is supposedly considering her options is completely, absolutely mental.
Best thing you can do is state your position, then keep well clear.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
It’s like he’s substituting a PUA communication methodology to a nonsequitar situation.So OP got that pissed and send a whiny long emotional text because he isn’t interested in her? He definitely is. This is an ego and control issue for OP, not a lack of interest. If he wasn’t interested he would’ve been relived and kept going on with his life, but he didn’t. He was very emotional over an unfollow. He wants her he’s just playing chicken right now and as @Rangersaid he’s hoping the pregnancy will just go away.
I’m not here to debate a rediculously unimportant self induced situation. Enforcing responsibility is half assed responsibility. A person willingly takes on a responsibility or hes worse than inept if it’s forced on him. Any manager knows this. You want a crappy job done? Force it onto someone who doesn’t want it.Yet the saying is, "fools rush in".
In this case on a steed in shining white armour.
Okay...
Because that's generally what happens with women.
We sit down with them, have a logical chat, and everything gets sorted out in a jiffy. No stress or further issue at all. They certainly don't look to take a mile when you give an inch.
Nope. Best to be firmer than that imo. Keep your actions inline with your intentions.
You guys call that "no contact".
Okay....
You guys call that "no contact".
It quite clearly does work. A hell of a lot, in fact.
The law says it’s not up to him. It’s best to be smart and assume a reasonable position of influence and power. “To just ignore power does not excuse you from having it used against you.”Don't know why that is difficult to understand.
What is easy to understand is regardless of how he acts, if she wants the kid he could get hit with 18 years of child support. I call that a serious potential problem worth dealing with as a man…It's painfully simple.
If you don't want to be raising this kid, do not give her any hope or indication whatsoever that you do, or that you might reconsider doing so.
Don't know why that is difficult to understand.
I'm new to the forum and have been watching this thread for a while. I had to jump in.It’s like he’s substituting a PUA communication methodology to a nonsequitar situation.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.