Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sore after sex and getting a woman to climax

RickTheToad

Reaction score
We had sex late Monday night through Tuesday morning. Figure 11:30pm - 2:45am or so. 30 minute break for me to refuel. My lower back and thighs are pretty sore. She likes this position with her legs behind her head and me drilling her fast at a 45 degree angle which put a lot of pressure on my lower back it seems. We actually went to sleep and woke up a few hours later for work and it was really hard for me to get up. I nearly lost my balance. I am planning on seeing her again this weekend hopefully, but I am in zero condition for sex. It feels like I did a kettlebell workout. That's how sore I am. I'm tracking her period schedule from last month to this month and she should get it around Tuesday. Trying to get one more session in before the red holiday. Any ideas for recovery?

I do not mind the long sex sessions, as I actually prefer them, but not sure my thighs and back like them. Also need some tips on making her climax. I was surprised after 2 hours of sex and foreplay she didn't climax. She was gushing all over the place, shaking and moaning I assumed she reached orgasm and then I did. She was upset that I came without her. Hope I didn't screw things up.

Open to ideas for both.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had sex late Monday night through Tuesday morning. Figure 11:30pm - 2:45am or so. 30 minute break for me to refuel. My lower back and thighs are pretty sore. She likes this position with her legs behind her head and me drilling her fast at a 45 degree angle which put a lot of pressure on my lower back it seems. We actually went to sleep and woke up a few hours later for work and it was really hard for me to get up. I nearly lost my balance. I am planning on seeing her again this weekend hopefully, but I am in zero condition for sex. It feels like I did a kettlebell workout. That's how sore I am. I'm tracking her period schedule from last month to this month and she should get it around Tuesday. Trying to get one more session in before the red holiday. Any ideas for recovery?

I do not mind the long sex sessions, as I actually prefer them, but not sure my thighs and back like them. Also need some tips on making her climax. I was surprised after 2 hours of sex and foreplay she didn't climax. She was gushing all over the place, shaking and moaning I assumed she reached orgasm and then I did. She was upset that I came without her. Hope I didn't screw things up.

Open to ideas for both.

You Orgasmed.. She didn't? So what, its a good result.

I would be more pizzed off, if it was the other way around.

Billtx49

Reaction score

Open to ideas for both.
That’s probably the Most physically challenging position a man can have sex in. Take the lead and make her cowgirl you more…
If she takes it at her own speed in doing so, there’s a better chance she climaxes also

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised SHE can walk after 2 and a half hours of intercourse! Most women DO NOT want sex to last that long...perhaps spend more time on foreplay and especially pvssy consumption and less time on sport fvcking.

They position you described tends to pleasure females best in my experience, but tonguing and fingering them works a million times more.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You Orgasmed.. She didn't? So what, its a good result.

I would be more pizzed off, if it was the other way around.
Perhaps, but if she's not satisfied, she'd not want to see me again. We're on for Sunday and she says she wants to do something next Saturday as well. We'll see I guess. AMS suggests after fvcking, you take them out to an activity date, so that's what I'm doing.

Kiss a *****. Trying calling her Wednesday and meeting up, she if she will suck your d1ck, or take it up her ass. If not, realize she's a selfish b1tch.
She said she's open to bj's, shouldn't be a problem. No go on anal. Tried already a few days ago. Though, I think we can eventually work it into the mix. She claimed because of the width, it will hut a lot.. Excuses, excuses...

That’s probably the Most physically challenging position a man can have sex in. Take the lead and make her cowgirl you more…
If she takes it at her own speed in doing so, there’s a better chance she climaxes also
She was riding for awhile, but she preferred the missionary fast and deep.. One can only do that for so long.. My hips/lower and thighs are still aching; though not as bad. When we got up the next morning, I swear, I almost lost my balance..

I'm surprised SHE can walk after 2 and a half hours of intercourse! Most women DO NOT want sex to last that long...perhaps spend more time on foreplay and especially pvssy consumption and less time on sport fvcking.

They position you described tends to pleasure females best in my experience, but tonguing and fingering them works a million times more.
As am I. She texted me throughout the day how much she enjoyed the sex though. Yea, I need to work on my oral a bit I think. I usually do not do it that much, but I guess I have to get with the times. There was a good 30+ minutes of foreplay on the rest of her body though. Plus, she was so tense prior to sex, I gave her a full body massage which seemed to really loosen her up. Never tried that before, so I guess it's something I need to incorporate into my routine.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One would think she'd get off by all the time you've given to her. Need to work on your oral program. What works for me is blindfolding the woman, then kissing her body all around the area, breathing hot into her special place and don't forget the inner thighs. Doing the alphabet on her pus seems to work for some as well. You need to get her in a relaxation mode. The blindfold helps. Massage is good, but use some sort of relation oil like shea butter, chamomile or lavender to help her relax. For her to orgasm, try getting her legs behind her head. That position helps place her pelvic muscles in a better position for insertion and pleasure. Just be careful with pushing her legs too far back.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that. The girl can help herself.

Pop her on top and place her hand on her button. It also helps if she leans back a bit in that position but most of them do that naturally. Solved.

On the a BJ next time she's lying down just shove it in her mouth. After a bit of hard face f******she'll be happy to get a little control back by doing a good job on the BJ.

And if you really feel like being hard working it's easier to get most girls off by fingering. I find inserting one finger and moving around in very very tiny circles give some a kind of vibrator feeling which drives them wild. Alrernate that with pulling your finger down firmly so it's hitting the bottom wall. And then they use the usual one finger come here motion on the G-spot. And don't speed up and go too hard and fast when she is nearly there gentle and steady is more likely to get her off.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does SHE know how to climax? I don't usually "wait" for mine, I take it, and then I try for more, eventually he will finish and be happy as well.

2 plus hours makes me think she doesn't know how to orgasm......

Next time you are together, tell her you want her to use and abuse your body until she gets hers. Tell her you want to see what she needs, and you want her to show you. At some point she should then tell you she's going to get hers and go to town. Anything else and she might have a personal problem...

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. either work out more, or know your limits. There's no shame in not wanting to hurt yourself during sex

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah copy that. The weird thing is sex doesn't seem to get you fit. But it seems to use all the muscles you hurt working out go figure.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One would think she'd get off by all the time you've given to her. Need to work on your oral program. What works for me is blindfolding the woman, then kissing her body all around the area, breathing hot into her special place and don't forget the inner thighs. Doing the alphabet on her pus seems to work for some as well. You need to get her in a relaxation mode. The blindfold helps. Massage is good, but use some sort of relation oil like shea butter, chamomile or lavender to help her relax. For her to orgasm, try getting her legs behind her head. That position helps place her pelvic muscles in a better position for insertion and pleasure. Just be careful with pushing her legs too far back.
Will try. Need more practice I guess.

**** that. The girl can help herself.

Pop her on top and place her hand on her button. It also helps if she leans back a bit in that position but most of them do that naturally. Solved.

On the a BJ next time she's lying down just shove it in her mouth. After a bit of hard face f******she'll be happy to get a little control back by doing a good job on the BJ.

And if you really feel like being hard working it's easier to get most girls off by fingering. I find inserting one finger and moving around in very very tiny circles give some a kind of vibrator feeling which drives them wild. Alrernate that with pulling your finger down firmly so it's hitting the bottom wall. And then they use the usual one finger come here motion on the G-spot. And don't speed up and go too hard and fast when she is nearly there gentle and steady is more likely to get her off.
She said she didn't like fingering. Usually do an oral finger combo which I've had success in the past. It was a hard time finding her G-Spot as the texture was all smooth inside. In my experience, the G-Spot has a different texture. I did the come hither motion, wasn't successful.

Does SHE know how to climax? I don't usually "wait" for mine, I take it, and then I try for more, eventually he will finish and be happy as well.

2 plus hours makes me think she doesn't know how to orgasm......

Next time you are together, tell her you want her to use and abuse your body until she gets hers. Tell her you want to see what she needs, and you want her to show you. At some point she should then tell you she's going to get hers and go to town. Anything else and she might have a personal problem...
I'd hope so.. It seemed she had a good time as she was really wet when she was on top and her juices were flowing down my penis (sorry for being so graphic).

P.S. either work out more, or know your limits. There's no shame in not wanting to hurt yourself during sex
I work out every other day. It didn't really hurt until hours later. Similar to DOMS.

Yeah copy that. The weird thing is sex doesn't seem to get you fit. But it seems to use all the muscles you hurt working out go figure.
Yea, I recently added a few kettlebells to my workout. It felt exactly like that in the same places.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Seems I'm hit or miss with women and getting them to orgasm. Stupidly, I let her see it bother me. I need to stop showing my caringness a bit. She seemed to enjoy when I was rough with her in terms of smacking her ass, grabbing it hard and pulling her hair. She also had some deep hickeys which really seemed to turn her on it seems. It was one of the reasons why we went for a second round until she was sore inside so we stopped. Didn't like that either. Guess that goes back to my caringness wanting my partner to be satisfied. Felt a bit pissed at myself not being able to do so.

I just hope I didn't fck it up in terms of seeing her again. I guess I'll see where the cookie crumbles.