The solipsism insanity

R

Ranger

Total machine. Feeding off of pleasure and validation and elegant stimuli. That’s all it is.
Unless she feels attraction for you...you are an expendable nothing. Tomassi made it perfectly clear. And I see the truth in it. I evaluate for myself
But I still love them. :)
They’re adorable.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
It's more of a childlike state. A permanent state regardless of age. This is egocentrism. They know nothing of the feelings, desires, abilities or needs of others. Everything is about them. Boys grow into men and accept responsibility. At least some men do.

Women however, only do as they are told like children but cannot internalize a sense of responsibility. They must constantly be checked and corrected and disciplined or else they succumb to their innate desire to spend a million dollars on shoes and snort coke and get train raped by the football team.

It is our responsibility to keep women in line for their sake, our own sake and for the sake of civlization. It seems like we have given up on this responsibility and are willing to let women take over.

R

Ranger

It's more of a childlike state. A permanent state regardless of age. This is egocentrism. They know nothing of the feelings, desires, abilities or needs of others. Everything is about them. Boys grow into men and accept responsibility. At least some men do.

Women however, only do as they are told like children but cannot internalize a sense of responsibility. They must constantly be checked and corrected and disciplined or else they succumb to their innate desire to spend a million dollars on shoes and snort coke and get train raped by the football team.

It is our responsibility to keep women in line for their sake, our own sake and for the sake of civlization. It seems like we have given up on this responsibility and are willing to let women take over.
No argument for me. We aren’t even close to ready for that. I know one thing. A child has a heart and will love you for no other reason than you’re dad. He/she can love you for who you are. When she starts her cycles it becomes WHAT you are. I should know. I have three daughters.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm as I say. No use beating it to death. I did state that I am not perfect. But you guys all missed that part. Most women who are similar to me ARE married - usually happily so and for the duration if I go by people I know personally.

You don't believe me, no problem. Your beliefs do not change my life or the accurate description I gave you. That's what's so very funny about insulting me and calling me a liar.

You don't have to believe in Gravity gentlemen. Gravity doesn't care. Step off a 10 story building with that belief and you'll be dead no matter what you believe. Because the truth trumps beliefs. What I said is true.

I'll ask again: why all the vitriol toward me personally? You think I can't possibly exist, is that it? But I do. Am I an outlier? You bet your ass I am.

Assume for a minute that I do exist as stated (which is true).

Add to that I am successful on my own merits and support my family in an affluent lifestyle without assistance from a man. I hire & fire men all the time & the guys who work for me enjoy working for me.

If I'm not dating anyone the charge levied is "well gee BeExcellent, if you're so great why aren't you dating?" to which the answer is A. Few men anywhere meet my criteria as noted previously & elsewhere and B. I base a great deal of the time in a small family oriented conservative area where the exceptional people are happily married and have been for a long time...(which is why I maintain another residence in a metro area with a vibrant scene in part - this is why I suggested you relocate @meldiamond...I have found that decision to be advantageous socially and professionally.)

And if I am dating someone then I'm a liar and my life can't possibly be as I say. So some here are going to bully, attack and run me down in any case. Doesn't matter. Just makes me smile.

If you think I have nothing worthwhile to say based on the fact that I'm female, if you think Im a machination or caricature or whatever other exaggerated jaggernaught bogey chick you want to create in your mind that's up to each of you.

Ignore me. Be my guest.

Your opinions have no bearing whatsoever on my factual reality. That's the joke. It's on you guys.

The bigger issue and sadder thing is that your beliefs limit your success with women IRL in proximity to you individually.

You don't see me nor women as human, you see some pariah with some big scary agenda. Most of you guys are all afraid of your own shadows and struggling socially.

I give a viewpoint you can't get just anywhere. That's the viewpoint of a desirable woman with choices. I tell it like it is because sugar coating helps no one. None of you are hot women. You never have been and you never will be. You call me "stupid" but then you go on to pronounce how women think, and why, as though you know. You have no clue. Are you female? No. Therefore you don't know all these things you say. They are merely your fragile belief system.

I don't assume I know how men think. Therefore I go by actions. Actions alone tell the story with people precisely because we cannot know how another person thinks. It is apex arrogance to declare you know how women think. It is also an exceedingly stupid position to take. The red pill works on the premise of behavioral assumptions that are often true; generally true...but never ALWAYS true.

As a side note I made a good thread a while back about raising daughters. A number of men here contributed. Look it up. I found value there. Perhaps you might also Ranger. Daughters can be tough. My father raised 5. God has a sense of humor to be sure.

Enjoy your night gents, lol.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
@ beexcellent You're unable to see your own flaws even when they're pointed out to you. Even a complete idiot could comprehend how totally laughable your self characterization is.

As I stated before, own up to some minor imperfections. No one is perfect.

You are completely delusional. You portray yourself as flawless inside and out. This is beyond ridiculous. Every one has flaws, some severe.

Judge Kavanaugh is as close to a poster boy for the Boy Scouts as you'll ever get. Yet he freely admits to his imperfections, however minor. He can't stomach spicy foods. He has a very weak stomach.

He loves to drink beer. He told goofy stories, in writing, in high school.

You however, have no such flaws. Not even the remotest, slightest flaw. Your character is totally impeccable and you are the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth.

You've aged far better and more gracefully, seemingly not at all from your own telling, whereas gorgeous celebrities worth hundreds of millions of dollars with small armies of stylists, plastic surgeons, personal trainers, personal cooks, diet instructions, access to the finest doctors and dermatologists have far inferior results.

Even when we give you first hand instructions on how to lie in a manner which is more believable and therefore plausible, you still refuse. You still insist on delusion.

This is a woman's nature. Totally delusional and irresponsible.

Look at the fat black women on the oprah show. They have dozens upon dozens of requirements to date them, yet, black women, especially fat black women are absolutely on the bottom of the totem pole for dating. No one wants to date them, not even fat ugly black men. They'd rather take their chances with a fat white woman instead.

This is female nature. Unable to grasp reality. Delusional beyond rescue. And you actually believe your own drivel. It's real, in your mind.

This is one of many reasons why it's absolutely imperative that women be barred from politics or any position of responsibility aside from simple caretaking functions such as cleaning the home, cooking, raising children or kindergarten teaching. These are all suitable roles for women but nothing which involves true responsibility, planning, intelligence, scientific reasoning, moral responsibility or any of the traditionally male leadership roles.

Here is how a female judge behaves. Treats a criminal like her best friend, and probably going to pull strings for him just because they were on the same cruise ship together! Zero professionalism:

Here is another female "judge" who helped an illegal alien escape from ICE!:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/0...gal-immigrant-escape-under-investigation.html

Another female judge who served as a judge as an illegal alien:

https://dailycaller.com/2017/05/18/...hen-officials-discover-shes-not-a-us-citizen/

Women are totally irresponsible, impetuous, despise and subvert the law, emotional, whimsical and incapable of operating as competent authority figures.

This is how to destroy society: first allow women to obtain, then eventually monopolize lower and midtier positions of power.

Just take beexcellentatlyin for who and what she is. An impetuous, narcissistic child incapable of self reflection and honesty.

And let it be known that any wealth you enjoy is the result of your divorce.

I have no vitriol nor hold any animosity towards you personally. This is the problem. I am simply pointing out to you that you are so deceptive you can't perceive your own deception. This is female nature. You can't help it. You take that as a 'personal' attack. It is not an attack on your character it is a self evident character trait of a delusional narcissist, aka a woman.

As far as your desirability goes, it's impossible to say. No one here knows you, has met you, or seen anything other than a blurry photo of someone hiding behind a large flower. I have been absolutely floored by some of the women I've dated from online dating. They hide their flaws to perfection. This is with 3 or 4 or 5 large photos. You provide one tiny, pixelated, blurry photo so no one can really tell.

Having said that, I stand by the "ring of truth," i.e., common sense. No, I go even further than that. I think of the best case scenario as a standard. Take Charlize Theron. She is at least 6 years younger than you. She has tens, if not hundreds of millions of dollars at her disposal. She can afford the finest foods, supplements, beverages, skin care products, doctors, dermatologists, chefs, anything you could ever want.

Yet, like every other "mortal" woman, she showed signs of aging in her early 30's. She is now ten years past and has had extensive plastic surgery, and looks very different from her former natural self a decade earlier, and even more so than her youthful self in her early 20's and late teens.

You have none of these advantages yet you claim, basically not to have aged, appealing to men in their 20's even, though you are a quarter of a century older.

This would make you likely the only woman on the planet especially white woman on the planet, who shows no significant signs of aging by the age of 50.

Here is an article on women who believe they look 20 years younger than their age. Obviously, they do not. They look younger than their age. They look good for their age. But they don't look 20 years younger than their age. This is the type of hyperbole and bollocks that british women and women in general engage in all the time. They constantly lie to one another about how young they look. And some even start to believe it:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...never-marrying-secrets-astonishing-looks.html

Anyway, if you actually want us to believe you, post higher res photos which reveal your flawlessness. You won't obviously because your flaws will be all too apparent.

Again, this is not an issue of "bullying" or "personal attack" it's an issue of credibility. By claiming perfection, by never owning up to the slightest flaw, you lose ALL credibility.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting...

So far not 1 white knight has appeared 2 defend Miss Potty Perfect.

@Ranger and @markfromeurope you've both come a long way since you 1st appeared, a proud accomplishment by itself. Many have been stuck here and not moved on. Kodus 2 u 2.

@meldiamond you certainly hv a flair of words haha

I'll give u credit 4 that.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Gentlemen, interesting thread. Especially in juxtaposition with the Christine Ford and Judge Kavanaugh testimony I had the pleasure of watching. I highly recommend that EVERYONE watch as much of the testimony as possible. Judge Kavanaugh's testimony in particular and especially his opening remarks are absolutely riveting.

We are just so far beyond the point of giving women even a tiny fraction of a millimeter of leeway at this point as they are bent on total destruction of everything that mankind has ever built.

btw, I'm no fan of Charlize Theron. That dumb b#tch is dressing up her little black adopted boy as a girl.

There is no solution other than a western style sharia, complete with corporal punishment, western style hijab and a total bar of all women in the political process in any way shape or form.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
When I read beexcellentatlyin's posts, the most apt characterizations are the following: arrogant, delusional, narcissistic, egocentric, divorced, inflexible, parasitic, poor wife, not to mention she constantly butts her head in where she doesn't belong and is not wanted.

It must be unbearable to live with a woman so utterly narcissistic, egocentric and delusional. There is no question her husband could not stand her enormously overly inflated ego but stuck with her for decades on end for the sake of the children, to the best of his ability, until she nearly or did finally drive him mad.

She's incredibly grating and irritating and laughable based only on her posts. It must be magnitudes worse dealing with her IRL.

Her MO now will be that she is being "bullied" "sexually harassed" and "attacked" when she is in fact a perfect angel, stainless and flawless in every way. Always playing the victim.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, interesting thread. Especially in juxtaposition with the Christine Ford and Judge Kavanaugh testimony I had the pleasure of watching. I highly recommend that EVERYONE watch as much of the testimony as possible. Judge Kavanaugh's testimony in particular and especially his opening remarks are absolutely riveting.

We are just so far beyond the point of giving women even a tiny fraction of a millimeter of leeway at this point as they are bent on total destruction of everything that mankind has ever built.

btw, I'm no fan of Charlize Theron. That dumb b#tch is dressing up her little black adopted boy as a girl.

There is no solution other than a western style sharia, complete with corporal punishment, western style hijab and a total bar of all women in the political process in any way shape or form.
What’s going on in DC is asinine

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm as I say. No use beating it to death. I did state that I am not perfect. But you guys all missed that part. Most women who are similar to me ARE married - usually happily so and for the duration if I go by people I know personally.

You don't believe me, no problem. Your beliefs do not change my life or the accurate description I gave you. That's what's so very funny about insulting me and calling me a liar.

You don't have to believe in Gravity gentlemen. Gravity doesn't care. Step off a 10 story building with that belief and you'll be dead no matter what you believe. Because the truth trumps beliefs. What I said is true.

I'll ask again: why all the vitriol toward me personally? You think I can't possibly exist, is that it? But I do. Am I an outlier? You bet your ass I am.

Add to that I am successful on my own merits and support my family in an affluent lifestyle without assistance from a man. I hire & fire men all the time & the guys who work for me enjoy working for me.

If I'm not dating anyone the charge levied is "well gee BeExcellent, if you're so great why aren't you dating?" to which the answer is A. Few men anywhere meet my criteria as noted previously & elsewhere and B. I base a great deal of the time in a small family oriented conservative area where the exceptional people are happily married and have been for a long time...(which is why I maintain another residence in a metro area with a vibrant scene in part - this is why I suggested you relocate @meldiamond...I have found that decision to be advantageous socially and professionally.)

And if I am dating someone then I'm a liar and my life can't possibly be as I say. So some here are going to bully, attack and run me down in any case. Doesn't matter. Just makes me smile.

If you think I have nothing worthwhile to say based on the fact that I'm female, if you think Im a machination or caricature or whatever other exaggerated jaggernaught bogey chick you want to create in your mind that's up to each of you.

Ignore me. Be my guest.

Your opinions have no bearing whatsoever on my factual reality. That's the joke. It's on you guys.

The bigger issue and sadder thing is that your beliefs limit your success with women IRL in proximity to you individually.

You don't see me nor women as human, you see some pariah with some big scary agenda. Most of you guys are all afraid of your own shadows and struggling socially.

I give a viewpoint you can't get just anywhere. That's the viewpoint of a desirable woman with choices. I tell it like it is because sugar coating helps no one. None of you are hot women. You never have been and you never will be. You call me "stupid" but then you go on to pronounce how women think, and why, as though you know. You have no clue. Are you female? No. Therefore you don't know all these things you say. They are merely your fragile belief system.

I don't assume I know how men think. Therefore I go by actions. Actions alone tell the story with people precisely because we cannot know how another person thinks. It is apex arrogance to declare you know how women think. It is also an exceedingly stupid position to take. The red pill works on the premise of behavioral assumptions that are often true; generally true...but never ALWAYS true.

As a side note I made a good thread a while back about raising daughters. A number of men here contributed. Look it up. I found value there. Perhaps you might also Ranger. Daughters can be tough. My father raised 5. God has a sense of humor to be sure.

AR-160809787.jpg

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Ignore me. Be my guest.

Ahhh the typical blue(pill)-eyed boy....

IMG-20180928-WA0007.jpg

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kavanaugh will make a superb justice. Ford seems to be a complete shill and it's unfortunate that the liberals have used her in the way they have. Feinstein's behavior is especially deplorable.

Lindsay Graham was spot on in his comments.

Some of the more pragmatic Democrats from red states would do well to vote to confirm him. As I said previously it's the Clarence Thomas character assignation on steroids and it's awful for Kavanaugh and his family.

I hope to see him confirmed soon.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kavanaugh will make a superb justice. Ford seems to be a complete shill and it's unfortunate that the liberals have used her in the way they have. Feinstein's behavior is especially deplorable.

Lindsay Graham was spot on in his comments.

Some of the more pragmatic Democrats from red states would do well to vote to confirm him. As I said previously it's the Clarence Thomas character assignation on steroids and it's awful for Kavanaugh and his family.

I hope to see him confirmed soon.
Attagirl, now you’re talking some sense

rber

Don Juan
Reaction score

Ignore me. Be my guest.

I'm actually doing my best to take you seriously, feel free to respond to my previous reply.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Utterly correct about use of the word. Contextually incorrect.

As far as my appearance yes I'm very physically attractive. I avoided the sun since age 20, my skin has plenty of oil so remains supple, I have long thick, straight healthy natural blonde hair down nearly to my waist which I never ruined with hair dye or perms, I stand at 5'6" and weigh 118. That's a BMI of 19 or 20. I'd have to do the math. I have a slender athletic build & mesomorph musculature so I keep definition. I was a high school & collegiate soccer player...I still play some & do sprinter's track workouts to keep everything firm. I also do light free weight lifting & a short machine circuit. My legs are long & shapely. I have a natural 36-24-36 figure (no surgical help needed) and nothing is droopy. I have blue eyes. I turn every head in a bikini.

My ex husband considers me a 9+, a millionaire I wasn't interested in thinks I'm a 10 (and told me so), I have modeled here and there in runway locally and for the occasional gig over the years when I've been asked. Paparazzi have chased me in LA thinking I'm someone famous and I've had men photograph me in airports and other places without my consent as I go about my business.

I used to get approached constantly and told I was a ringer for Rebecca DeMornay. I have aged MUCH better than she has. I'd say I look like her with a fair bit of Taylor Swift thrown in.

Look I'm lucky. My parents were beautiful people. So were my grandparents. My father nor my grandmother ever went gray. They both got a cool skunk stripe over their right temple in old age. My granny lived into her late 90s but looked 70. So I got great genetics. I've also lived very healthy, get plenty of sleep and take great care of myself.

So I'm HB 8+ in my own opinion, even though the numbers given above are recent. Big Neil used to do photo feeler with all these young 20 somethings he used to date. He took the black & white avatar I used and put it on photo feeler. It came back rated 98% attractiveness. (This was Neil's silly thing to do but the raters are neutral & don't know age or any of that). Neil posted the result here on SS somewhere. Many men think I'm very pretty without makeup, and I usually don't wear any. Some men I've dated preferred I wore no makeup at all, including a NYC cosmetic dentist I dated years ago.

The men I date are very attractive. As am I.

So yes I do have the perspective of a very attractive woman. When you add the cool personality, the self assurance and the life experience & wisdom plus the fact that I'm done with babies? I have more men interested in me than I can shake a stick at. It's a lovely problem to have but I prefer to select one man and explore that in depth rather than the headaches of dating ad nauseum. Before I married I always had full calendars if I was not in a LTR. It's no different now.

My BF is 2 years younger than I, very attractive (tall dark & handsome) but everyone thinks I'm more than 10 years younger than him.

The avatar? That's me last holiday season. And it's not filtered at all. Cropped but not filtered.

So yes I'm legit in the looks dept. Why that's so important I don't know from a commentary standpoint, but it is what it is.

I'm well aware looks matter to men. I'm also blessed in that area through luck but maintain through healthy lifestyle.
WTF?!

Lady u must be one seriously motherfvcking ugly piece of living rotten meat who has no BF and most likely poor, living on handouts and staying in some run down state assisted housing scheme.

Anytime you hear someone continously projecting self glorious-ness, it's almost always that the opposite is true.

And you've had like 2000 post of self glorification - consistent too.

PM me, I'll send over some $$ to get you some real help.

Man, this is some real pathetic cry for help post.

Guys, let's do some crowd funding for @BeExcellent

R

Ranger

BeExcellent has contributed more for education than one would think. A really good example of a NAWALT.
Her innate self interest is an almost unbelievable phenomena because it’s so well cloaked and socially doctored.
There is no cure because there’s nothing wrong with her. If she did suddenly become humble or retracted to a different reality closer to ours...it would be a cleverly constructed trap that would further her survival potential.
So much garbage and unlearning came off of me during this thread. I slept over 12 hours last night. I haven’t done that in years.
I connected a lot of dots and have made another shift.
This really is hard work.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeExcellent has contributed more for education than one would think. A really good example of a NAWALT.
Her innate self interest is an almost unbelievable phenomena because it’s so well cloaked and socially doctored.
There is no cure because there’s nothing wrong with her. If she did suddenly become humble or retracted to a different reality closer to ours...it would be a cleverly constructed trap that would further her survival potential.
So much garbage and unlearning came off of me during this thread. I slept over 12 hours last night. I haven’t done that in years.
I connected a lot of dots and have made another shift.
This really is hard work.
Lol @Ranger it's all good. I like a good joust sometimes. Keeps the grey matter sharp. I'm stubborn. That's the biggest complaint that men (including the current one) have about me. That ought to be somewhat self-evident in this thread. But "stubborn" also can mean persistent. I'd never have gotten anywhere in life if I were a quitter. I don't have that in me. One of the things I am working on for my own self improvement is actually looking to my man for leadership personally. I am fortunate that I am seeing someone who is strong enough to lead, to call me on my BS when it is showing...I respect him enough to listen and defer...and likewise he appreciates that I call him on his BS too. And so then we work it out, get it resolved and go and have a good time. It's refreshing.

Personally I see no reason to doubt that it's indeed an accurate description of yourself and your life, and frankly I think it's of no relevance (no offense intended) and shouldn't be the focus of the conversation.

As attractive as you might be for your age, I doubt you'd be able to compete with a good looking young girl in terms of looks.
I can definitely see how older men living by the "blue pill narrative" (which would be almost everyone) who look for a life companion would go for you rather than for a hot chick, since you'd be the more "respectable" choice in that scenario, and frankly have far more added value.

You use the current narrative of the society to your own advantage, I can respect that, but a red pilled man judging smv based mostly (or entirely) on raw looks will never see you as attractive as a young hot chick and for "red pill reasons" will always choose the younger woman.

Don't forget that the attention you're getting, whether from successful people or not, comes from blue pilled men living within a certain narrative which almost entirely / entirely conflicts with the red pill point of view.
Since the way you judge a woman's value is reinforced by a different narrative than the one of red pill men - there's likely to never be a true agreement on your actual value.

I think these dynamics should be taken into consideration in the term "smv", since market value derives from supply and demand. If for whatever reasons (blue pill narrative in this case), against their raw nature, older men might prefer a woman their age to a young hot babe, that in itself increases her value in the market.

That aside, success is success, and if you truly live the life you described then good for you, whether it'd due to the dominance of the blue pill narrative or not.

The truth is that the current blue pill narrative in the world supports you, your belief system and the value you believe you have - your value is as high as it's perceived by others - or rather that's where you can draw the distinction between price and actual value. There are far more blue pill men than red pill men, which statistically gives you a real edge in the way you're estimating your value, to the discontent of any red pill men I suppose.

That aside -

Wouldn't you say that any woman who answers to such a description is entirely an exception to the rule? How many women who have the whole package at this age exist? Whether it's in upper circles or not.

I don't think I've ever seen even one woman who answers to your magical description.
True as your description of yourself might be, you'll agree that it's subjective, and also that for obvious reasons you didn't take into account your flaws.
As a result you pretty much drew an image of "Mrs. Perfect", which is easy to see as inauthentic, but I can understand where you were coming from and the point you were trying to make.

I've seen women of upper circles - filthy rich and successful, pretty (usually artificially at older ages, far from young hot babes), intelligent, etc, but never the whole package. Not even something that comes close to that. The older the age the more apparent the deficiencies in a way, to my observation. (not just in terms of looks)
i.e. ugly and intelligent, pretty and dumb, all around decent but not great, etc.
Also I noticed that more often than not, upper circles marry within themselves. A successful man marrying an ugly girl who comes from a wealthy family speaks for his own perceived pool of options rather than for her intrinsic high value.
I did want to respond to this post. I think your thoughts are actually quite insightful. I agree that I am not going to compete with a 23 year old beauty in the looks department, assuming her physical description is like my own. I know that I am not always the most beautiful woman in the room (although I have been at times) and that doesn't bother me. What I am is the total package. And I'm not saying that to be a snot.

Men who are in their 40s and 50s (which is the age range where I prefer to date) are sometimes able to pull the really young women. But many of these men have priorities that have changed and they are looking for someone who offers MORE than just appearance. We all adjust to someone's physical appearance once we begin dating. Unless men are seeking shallow attributes, like physical beauty and youth as the highest (or in some cases only) priority then dating someone decades younger can make sense. It strokes the ego, it infuses life with youth and vitality, I get all that. I have no argument with it frankly and I do know personally established men who date women for hotness and youth only. They are rarely seen with the same woman for any length of time. And that is fine as well, if that is what they want to do.

Those relationships often run their course quickly because the long term goals are often incompatible. I date men who are already fathers for example. I prefer that because as a parent myself I prefer to date someone who is also a parent. That is a man who understands the demands of being a parent because he himself has children. Few men want to start over with fatherhood in their late 40s and early 50s. But women in their early 20s almost without exception want to become mothers. That is a major incompatibility that becomes a deal breaker sooner or later. The other issues I hear men in their 40s and 50s complain about with regard to much younger women are maturity (the young girls are immature a high percentage of the time and/or they expect to be worshipped and catered to because they are young and pretty *princess syndrome*), further they are often exploitative because they are seeking to trade looks for resources and many do expect that their youth and hotness will bring a man to "heel" and bend to her demands. My BF has run into many of those types of women much younger than himself. He discards them when they show their real colors.

In other cases the best women who are young, especially in affluent circles, pair off with young men who are close to their own age. These are the women and men who are looking to have a stable marriages and build a family and build a life with a life partner. That's what I have always observed in higher income circles. It's no less true now than in previous generations.

In describing myself I simply listed facts. My height, weight, body type, hair length and color, skin, and other things are simply facts. That is how I look. Further I noted that I got very lucky from a genetic standpoint. I do take good care of myself through established lifelong habits. I do get my teeth cleaned and brightened sometimes as part of routine dental upkeep and I do work out and eat carefully and all that, but the fact that I can still wear all my clothes from 20-25 years ago (after three pregnancies) tells you something. I never ever let myself go physically. I still have a youthful enough look to be able to wear those things without looking odd. In fact people who have seen me in a bikini never think I have had children. My stomach is tight, flat, has well defined abs, and my figure is the same now as it was at age 20. When people learn I have 3 kids their jaws drop.

What this translates to as far as dating goes is that the pool of men who I prefer to choose from in their 40s and 50s are delighted to find a woman who has the same cultural frame of reference, is done with having babies, is financially established (so they don't have to "take care" of me), and has enough intelligence, maturity and life experience to be a good match across the board. Add to that the retention of my looks and sexual allure/vibe that I have always had and its a widely attractive combination. A 23 year old may be younger and perhaps even hotter, but she cannot compete with me in the other categories if a man values more than youth and looks. Because of this I don't feel any need to "compete" against younger women. It isn't a competition at all because different men place value individually on different sets of criteria. There are plenty of men who want someone like myself for the reasons I noted.

See next post for the remainder of my response....

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if a more established man DOES want children then I am not the right person for him. Obviously. About 18 months ago in fact I had a few dates with a very fit, attractive physical therapist. He was stylish, smart, had much to offer. He was also quite red pill and game aware (we had a number of conversations about those sorts of topics.) He REALLY liked me. But at 47 he was hoping to find someone to eventually marry and have his own kids with. Once we chatted about that I knew I was not the right woman for him and I told him so (nicely of course.) We remain on great terms socially and he is now dating a veterinarian in her late 30's who he really likes. He could pull the early 20s women easily (and did any number of times) but he saw them as a ONS type thing and couldn't take them seriously for a relationship. They couldn't keep his attention from a mental/intelligence standpoint. He has told me this himself.

I didn't ever say I was "Miss Perfect". Someone else made that leap. And it is subjective but even if a particular man prefers say a redhead to a blonde, or prefers a Latina to a Caucasian, I still am almost without exception acknowledged as physically attractive. All an HB 9 is in fact is someone that 90% of men find attractive. So 10% disagree. In fact I'm not perfect, I have my faults, but we all have flaws and faults. I am however the archetype of what many men idealize. And contrary to the impression that perhaps is assumed around here when I defend myself against gratuitous cheap shots I'm laid back, rational, pleasant and good company. I'm also plenty passionate when that is appropriate. I'm well liked socially by men and women IRL.

Now as far as famous people. For every famous beauty there are many other women who are just as beautiful or more so who never find their way to celebrity. For every handsome movie star man their are many other men who are just as handsome or more so out there going about life. So I think its a silly thing to say someone can't be as physically attractive as a celebrity. Some people are indeed. Far more gorgeous people are anonymous rather than famous.

Women like me do exist as described but they are an extremely small subset. That is absolutely true. Women like me are also rarely unattached (so most within that small subset are "taken" already.) There are more of them in Southern California for example than there are in Chicago. Places that have better weather most of the year lend themselves to an active, fit lifestyle. Keeping in shape is much harder in parts of the country with serious winters because the weather precludes getting outdoors and being physically active for months on end. It's not impossible, but it's tougher. The average weight relatively speaking of women and men bears this out statistically. People in Milwaukee are fatter as a rule than people in San Diego.

Hope that response sheds some light @rber

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
The more you respond to her the more important she feels and the more gratification she gets from participation in this forum.

That's the essence of egocentrism: you do what you have to do to remain at the center of attention, whether the behavior is constructive or destructive or inconsequential. Egocentrism taken to an extreme is narcissism, which often overlaps with borderline personality disorder.

Here are the signs of narcissistic personality disorder:

• An exaggerated sense of one’s own abilities and achievements
  • A constant need for attention, affirmation, and praise
  • A belief that you are unique or “special,” and should only associate with other people of the same status
  • Persistent fantasies about attaining success and power
  • Exploiting other people for personal gain
  • A sense of entitlement and expectation of special treatment
  • A preoccupation with power or success
  • Feeling envious of others, or believing that others are envious of you
  • A lack of empathy for others
I see a majority of the symptoms in beexcellent, bolded. For example:

I. An exaggerated sense of one’s own abilities and achievements/A constant need for attention, affirmation, and praise/A belief that you are unique or “special
Beex proclaims over and over again in explicit and implicit ways that she has defied the aging process. She claims that at the age of 49, she has the beauty of both a young rebecca demornay and taylor swift combined. She implies she is hotter than both combined.

Now, keep in mind, Rebecca Demornay's most famous role was in the Tom Cruise film Risky Business, released in 1983. Most likely beex is comparing herself to this version of demornay as a narcissist would. The problem is demornay was only 23 at the time of filming. Beex is 49. Taylor Swift is only 28, yet obviously could pass for a few years younger.

In other words, Beex at 49 thinks she is hotter than Demornay and Swift combined in their primes, ie early 20's. This is unrealistic to say the least. Just about every caucasian woman shows significant signs of aging by their early 30's and a significant minority show signs of aging around 26 or even far younger at 23 or so. It's extremely unlikely that she is as attractive as an early 20's demornay or a 20 something swift, much less hotter than both at the age of 49.

I gave one example of the aging process for white women: Charlize Theron. She is in her early 40's. She has recently had numerous procedures: botox, facelift, and may have had some more subtle work done prior such as minor rhinoplasty. She has had collagen fillers probably as well for age lines. She does not have a natural look anymore. She is beautiful but in a plastic artificial way. And the aging process for her was evident fear earlier: by her early 30's at least.

Women lie to one another all the time about how young they look in particular. They lie to themselves. They lie to YOU obviously. One woman, clearly at least in her late 40's and that's being generous, says that she gets ID'ed everywhere she goes. She said bouncers and her friends would pass her ID around in disbelief.

A couple of years ago, I met a woman in her late 40's or early 50's who tried to brag to a group of us about how young she looked. Obviously she was fishing for a compliment, which some dumb broad would have given her at the drop of a hat. Only silence from me. She finally gave in: "but that was a long time ago." She was so far gone, so deluded, she literally thought she could pass for a teenager at 50. It was totally mind boggling. I have had similar experiences many many times. Women in their 40's or even older think that they can pass for 18-23.

II. A sense of entitlement and expectation/A preoccupation with power or success

Notice how beex is constantly harping on the "fact" that she is dating a doctor and that she has younger men hitting on her. I don't know if this is true or not, but if she had the positive personality traits she claims she had, these things, whether real or imagined, would be more or less inconsequential. She would be focused instead on their character traits: intelligence, loyalty, work ethic, compassion, and so on. But she never mentions those things. All she ever mentions is how hot or young or high status the men pursuing her are.

Classic symptoms of entitlement and preoccupation with power and status.

III. Feeling envious of others

Beex is envious of the success and beauty of other women. This is why she is constantly comparing herself to female celebrities, and constantly mentioning how high status SMV of the men who show interest in her. She actually believes she in a status competition with celebrities with hundreds of millions of dollars and millions of fans around the world. I think celebrity culture is stupid but in her narcissistic mind money and power are the be all and end all.

Since beex is not capable of self reflection but is instead a narcissistic automaton, she cannot comprehend her own exaggerations, delusions, or inability to comprehend reality. She has a goddess complex: belief in her own perfection. When others question her claims, she resorts to the rationalization above:

"everyone is envious of my perfect lifestyle and awe-inspiring beauty! I can't help it if I'm immortal and have no flaws! They must be jealous!"

IV: beex is sociopathic and strategic enough to mimic the thoughts and actions of a "normal person"
Freud says the personality is composed of 3 parts: id, ego, superego. He uses the term ego differently than we do here: it doesn't refer to selfishness but it is the practical aspect of the self. It allows us to fulfill the desires of the id or at least some of the id whilst engendering the least danger to the self.

So beex's deepest desire is to have as much sex, money, and fame and adulation possible. Obviously, she can never receive enough praise and adulation. She is a narcissist after all. However, her delusional and distorted self perception is often questioned, especially here online where no process of verification or corroboration is possible.

As a result her narcissistic tendencies are even more exaggerated to the point where it's impossible to ignore. In reaction to the criticism, her ego automatically kicks in to generate some random "faults" which in actually are positive traits. She is "stubborn" meaning she is strong and courageous to endure the onslaught of all these sexist, violent, belligerent men. It's not a real fault at all, it's actually a strength that most mortal women don't possess. Her ego pushes her to admit to a fault, but her narcissism pushes her to choose a "fault" which is actually a strength.

I see women do this all the time. Some kindergarten teacher or nurse for invalids refers to herself as a "queen" or "warrior goddess" or some other bullsh#t and her female friends enable this delusional thinking since they want that type of delusional support in return.

Anyway, beex is a wonderful display of extreme narcissism, bordering on god/goddess complex. She is so far over the edge it's difficult to comprehend. What's wacky is that this is in fact becoming the norm for female thinking.