Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Took me back to her place but no sex

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
At a conference for work and was hanging out with a girl that works for the same agency... she’s 39 I’m 31. At one point during the night we ran into each other in the hallway and I grabbed ahold of her as she was giving signals to make a move. She kissed my neck and asked me to go back to her room. I go and we get there she then goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and I took my clothes off getting ready to hop in bed. When we get to bed, she starts saying stuff like “what are you doing with me” and “look at you, why are you with me”. She also said stuff hinting about how i was younger than her. She then told me she has a bf that is like 49 and she thinks he might be the one lol.

She said she didn’t want to have sex and just snuggle. So I decided to be more aggressive and turned her toward me and got on top of her and kissed her. She started kind of pushing me and saying she didn’t want to so I stopped. Anymore pressuring would’ve been too much.

So what happened?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to fVck you but she didnt want to feel like a slVt. After you backed off, you should have tried again after maybe 10 mins. If she puts up resistance again then stop. Try about 3 times before you say forget it.

I've had this happen to me plenty of times. By the second try we are banging. Women do this so they dont feel slVtty or responsible for what happened. That's why they say things like, one thing lead to another.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wanted to fVck you but she didnt want to feel like a slVt. After you backed off, you should have tried again after maybe 10 mins. If she puts up resistance again then stop. Try about 3 times before you say forget it.

I've had this happen to me plenty of times. By the second try we are banging. Women do this so they dont feel slVtty or responsible for what happened. That's why they say things like, one thing lead to another.
Thanks for your reply man. You make a good point. I was just thinking I didn’t want it to seem too aggressive especially with someone that works in the same Corp as me.

You think I’ll still have a chance another time or does this one time kinda blow it?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply man. You make a good point. I was just thinking I didn’t want it to seem too aggressive especially with someone that works in the same Corp as me.

You think I’ll still have a chance another time or does this one time kinda blow it?
I wouldn't worry about being to aggressive unless you don't stop if shes say to. You probably shouldn't be messing with women in the workplace anyways, unless it's some kind of throw away job like Walmart.

I really couldn't tell you if you will have another chance. Just pay attention to how she acts around you. You will know if she is interested or not. Also, I wouldn't bring up what happened.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about being to aggressive unless you don't stop if shes say to. You probably shouldn't be messing with women in the workplace anyways, unless it's some kind of throw away job like Walmart.

I really couldn't tell you if you will have another chance. Just pay attention to how she acts around you. You will know if she is interested or not. Also, I wouldn't bring up what happened.
Yeah man she said no when I was more aggressive.

I think your advice to beware bc it being the workplace is wise. She’s hot but I don’t think it’d be the smartest move. She actually has an ex in the workplace that she has a restraining order against or something so maybe she just has issues and that caused her reaction to hooking up

Thanks again

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Let me help you out bro, if a girl brings you back to her crib she wants to fvck, of course there's always rules to the exception but for the most part, she wanted the D. Now when she told you she didn't want to have sex she just wanted to snuggle you should have just fell back a little bit, that wasn't the time to get aggressive(you will learn when it's time) don't snuggle with her just sit and shoot the sh!t with her for a little while and continue to flirt with her but don't keep showing sexual interest when she's pulling away("I don't wanna have sex")

Remember, when a girl pulls back you pull back further. Her telling you "I have a boyfriend, I think he's the one" or talking about how your younger than her was her way of testing you and being a challenge because she knows you think sex is going to happen, she was testing your frame. You said when you got to her room you took off your clothes? Waay too fast, your not a challenge, she knows what you want and now she can just toy with you.

Me, I would have went into her house and just chilled for a few(never seem to eager or desperate) don't worry about missing a opportunity because if a girl wants to fvck she will make it happen, sometimes aggressively and sometimes passively.
Don't go straight for sex just yet(what's the rush?) When a girl starts throwing up defenses you ignore it and be playful and flirty with a devil may care attitude.

The main point is to be relaxed with the attitude of "I know it's going to happen" you rushed things a little too fast, you got to build the sexual tension and make her want/chase you. If she cared about the boyfriend you wouldn't have been in her room in the first place.

Now, don't play it too cool, like I said you must learn the balance. The only time I just straight go aggressive mode is when I know the chick is a slvt and super easy, other than that you gotta be smooth while escalating at the same time.

Orrrr, she could of just been a attention ***** never had any intention of doing anything with you at all.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me help you out bro, if a girl brings you back to her crib she wants to fvck, of course there's always rules to the exception but for the most part, she wanted the D. Now when she told you she didn't want to have sex she just wanted to snuggle you should have just fell back a little bit, that wasn't the time to get aggressive(you will learn when it's time) don't snuggle with her just sit and shoot the sh!t with her for a little while and continue to flirt with her but don't keep showing sexual interest when she's pulling away("I don't wanna have sex")

Remember, when a girl pulls back you pull back further. Her telling you "I have a boyfriend, I think he's the one" or talking about how your younger than her was her way of testing you and being a challenge because she knows you think sex is going to happen, she was testing your frame. You said when you got to her room you took off your clothes? Waay too fast, your not a challenge, she knows what you want and now she can just toy with you.

Me, I would have went into her house and just chilled for a few(never seem to eager or desperate) don't worry about missing a opportunity because if a girl wants to fvck she will make it happen, sometimes aggressively and sometimes passively.
Don't go straight for sex just yet(what's the rush?) When a girl starts throwing up defenses you ignore it and be playful and flirty with a devil may care attitude.

The main point is to be relaxed with the attitude of "I know it's going to happen" you rushed things a little too fast, you got to build the sexual tension and make her want/chase you. If she cared about the boyfriend you wouldn't have been in her room in the first place.

Now, don't play it too cool, like I said you must learn the balance. The only time I just straight go aggressive mode is when I know the chick is a slvt and super easy, other than that you gotta be smooth while escalating at the same time.

Orrrr, she could of just been a attention ***** never had any intention of doing anything with you at all.
Appreciate all of this man!

I prob was eager and I can see how that would do it. Another thing, I was really unsure of whether it was a good idea or not and I think it made me more eager and in a way I just wanted to have sex without all the other stuff. If she wasn’t working for the same company it prob would’ve been easier to not seem so eager.

I’m not gonna lie tho, I def wanted to. After a situation like this, will she want to hookup again at some point in the future? I talked to her the next day and things seemed cool. I feel a little stupid about messing it up

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Appreciate all of this man!

I prob was eager and I can see how that would do it. Another thing, I was really unsure of whether it was a good idea or not and I think it made me more eager and in a way I just wanted to have sex without all the other stuff. If she wasn’t working for the same company it prob would’ve been easier to not seem so eager.

I’m not gonna lie tho, I def wanted to. After a situation like this, will she want to hookup again at some point in the future? I talked to her the next day and things seemed cool. I feel a little stupid about messing it up
Nah man don't feel bad, the fact that you got to her room in the first place means you did good, it's a learning experience and we have allll been there, you get better each time.

Also, at this point I would just act cordial with her and if she still seems interested then try again, it's never too late bro.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man don't feel bad, the fact that you got to her room in the first place means you did good, it's a learning experience and we have allll been there, you get better each time.

Also, at this point I would just act cordial with her and if she still seems interested then try again, it's never too late bro.
Awesome man. Feels good to the advice.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Next time just ignore what she says "snuggle" with her (foreplay) make out. Touch her and if she doesn't stop you or act like you're making her uncomfortable escalate.

If you can manage to start sucking on her titties this will turn her on a lot, then start reaching down and rub on her pvssy. You have to just make an attempt and she will probably go with it.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time just ignore what she says "snuggle" with her (foreplay) make out. Touch her and if she doesn't stop you or act like you're making her uncomfortable escalate.

If you can manage to start sucking on her titties this will turn her on a lot, then start reaching down and rub on her pvssy. You have to just make an attempt and she will probably go with it.
I did ignore the snuggle thing and tried but she stopped me and said “I don’t want that” and that “she barely knows me.”

One question I still have is why was she telling me I was too good for her and to look at me compared to her?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I did ignore the snuggle thing and tried but she stopped me and said “I don’t want that” and that “she barely knows me.”

One question I still have is why was she telling me I was too good for her and to look at me compared to her?
What is it specifically that you tried and she rejected. Describe to me in detail.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it specifically that you tried and she rejected. Describe to me in detail.
I tried 2 different times getting on top of her and making out but all I got were some pec kisses and then she put her hands on me like pushing me away from her. I was rubbing her tits and her ass before I tried that

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm surprised no one was worried about you. You already said she had another guy in the office with the restraining order. That's a little close to home. Do you think she runs this game where you push it and presses charges? That was too flakey about having you undress and snuggle. Not good.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm surprised no one was worried about you. You already said she had another guy in the office with the restraining order. That's a little close to home. Do you think she runs this game where you push it and presses charges? That was too flakey about having you undress and snuggle. Not good.

I was def wondering. It just felt really weird for a sec. a girl that I work with said she was glad nothing else happened.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to her place puts you in her frame.
Big Mistake!

When you're in a woman's frame, you'll get sh!t tested beyond belief.
Always take a chick back to your place for sex. She'll be less resistant.
Your place is your frame, and women will have less reasons to sh!t test you when they have no control.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to her place puts you in her frame.
Big Mistake!

When you're in a woman's frame, you'll get sh!t tested beyond belief.
Always take a chick back to your place for sex. She'll be less resistant.
Your place is your frame, and women will have less reasons to sh!t test you when they have no control.
We were in a hotel for a conference. her room was closer lol

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were in a hotel for a conference. her room was closer lol
Oh!!!!!
Well that's definitely a different scenario!
A woman like that needs alcohol bro. Her body was probably feeling tension all day from that conference.
I bet she needed a good drink.
You should've brought some champagne or wine with you before you met up with her in her room.
Your situation was a lot easier than I thought.

Adk98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh!!!!!
Well that's definitely a different scenario!
A woman like that needs alcohol bro. Her body probably wasn't relaxed.
You should've brought some champagne or wine with you before you met up with her in her room.
Your situation was a lot easier than I thought.
We had been drinking. Everyone was socializing that night and she caught me in the hallway and asked. It seemed easy until she really pushed me off of her. Also I had to give a presentation the next morning so I didn’t want to drink too much and feel like crap