Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I go about getting pictures for online dating where I actually look decent?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Skip the selfies bro, only chads with six packs can pull off a selfie. Most women I date think guys who post selfies dont have any friends.
i am like 6 pounds away from a totally ripped six pack. i can see the top 4. ill have it by november

but i would never do selfies on a dating site anyways. The problem is i usually look awful in most pics so i dunno how to get cool, high quality pics where my face doesn't look retarded

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
practice is worthless to me

I'm already very good on dates, I'm very good in bedroom, I'm very good in 1 on 1 situations. I need opportunities with women who fit my specific type

the reason I'm single is the only time I see women who fit my type, they're in a situation where approaching is excruciatingly difficult
You havent fvckes in 18 months. And at your age nobody tries to get a gf. Just have fun and fvck.
i am like 6 pounds away from a totally ripped six pack. i can see the top 4. ill have it by november

but i would never do selfies on a dating site anyways. The problem is i usually look awful in most pics so i dunno how to get cool, high quality pics where my face doesn't look retarded
Let a pro take shots. You have a stress anger look in you. Lack of sex. Practicing next to honies that desire you and REJECTING any other frame is your key. You dont have to pursue or convince women of anything.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
here are situations I see women who fit my type

working out at a gym with headphones on - super hard to make anything happen

working at various locations - obviously impossible

at bars/clubs with 4 friends- approaching 4 random women is super awkward and uncomfortable and difficult

at the mall shopping - WTF do you say? nice shoes?

I get ZERO natural dating opportunities with anybody decent

When i do sometimes talk to women at bars/clubs, they usually like me but those are the more average ones or they are very cute but 34 to 38 years old or they're single moms which is why they put in effort to make it easy. The good looking quality ones are clearly not interested in meeting anybody so they make it impossible to approach them.
Start going to yoga or a ballroom dancing, idk, just practice doing that stuff you think is terrifying.

You are focusing on everything that does not really matter, and writing off doing the actual one thing that will help you get closer to what you want and that's approaching women in public.

Just go up to women at the mall and say "hey I saw you from over there (point in the direction) and I though you looked interesting / gorgeous / whatever" it doesn't matter to much what you say but how you say it. Someone posted a video for day game for beginners yesterday, watch it and do that.

You're only issue is not your money, looks, or any of that. It's that you dont want to approach the women you really want. You need to just do it. Forget about your picture or clothes or job. This is the number one thing holding you back, not the stuff you make threads about.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

And if by November you haven't started attempting to approach these women that you're afraid to approach, in the places your afraid to approach them in, you'll be in the same position your in, only with less body fat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh? the avg age of marriage in US is 27

most guys my age are already married
Good comeback. Well ask men and women too how well it goes when they "try" to get a gf or boyfriend. It kills it right there.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Just go up to women at the mall and say "hey I saw you from over there (point in the direction) and I though you looked interesting / gorgeous / whatever"
wait, you're kidding right??

your chance of success doing that are 0.1%

you might as well pick up a phonebook and start cold calling random women

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
wait, you're kidding right??

your chance of success doing that are 0.1%

you might as well pick up a phonebook and start cold calling random women
You're a fvcking salesman. You should be able to pull it off.

Your body language, tone, and talking speed needs to be on point to. Go google day game and watch the videos it works for those guys.

A lot of men get laid and or relationships by saying that.

You're holding yourself back. You feel like it's impossible so you don't even try.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your body language, tone, and talking speed needs to be on point to. Go google day game and watch the videos it works for those guys.

You know what hes pravticed for 18 months? Entertaining and being friendly to women he desires but dont desire him. Dont you think that would affect your image? So what if it was inverted? Now every woman you talk to submits to you, desires you inside her, follows your lead. You can have that today fvcking some of the girls who want you. I know theyre older and some have a child. Neediness gone. Also youve learned to appreciate the energy the feed you. Over time others will be attracted. Because ykur default position is now using most of your time where you have success. Not repeated failure. Your running yourself down. Go fvck some of the ones you can and have faith others will come around.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score

You're holding yourself back. You feel like it's impossible so you don't even try.
what you suggested is beyond impossible

0.1% is probably conservative. More like 0.00001% of success unless you magically transform into Brad Pitt

Even me being a solid 7.5 with big muscles and impeccable fashion sense would probably get labeled a stalker/creeper doing that and probably have the cops called on me

hot women don't want some weirdo approaching them at a mall. They only want to meet men via social circle that 100 of their friends know. Unfortunately for me, i make a billion friends everywhere I go but none of them ever know any single quality women

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You know what hes pravticed for 18 months? Entertaining and being friendly to women he desires but dont desire him.
no I haven't, who told you that?

I don't get any opportunities with women in my league. It's not like im getting chances and I'm blowing it by acting stupid

If i had 3 dates with women in my league, I would have a GF in a month. I'm awesome on dates. My life story is very interesting, I make people feel very comfortable, etc...

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
what you suggested is beyond impossible

0.1% is probably conservative. More like 0.00001% of success unless you magically transform into Brad Pitt

Even me being a solid 7.5 with big muscles and impeccable fashion sense would probably get labeled a stalker/creeper doing that and probably have the cops called on me

hot women don't want some weirdo approaching them at a mall. They only want to meet men via social circle that 100 of their friends know. Unfortunately for me, i make a billion friends everywhere I go but none of them ever know any single quality women
You're putting the pvssy on a pedestal.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't get any opportunities with women in my league. It's not like im getting chances and I'm blowing it by acting stupid
You said you havent fvcked. And you said your friends with many of these. That alone will fvck up your mssculine energy. I dont want to spend a whole lot of time around females whose not trying to fvck. Its not healthy.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You said you havent fvcked. And you said your friends with many of these. That alone will fvck up your mssculine energy. I dont want to spend a whole lot of time around females whose not trying to fvck. Its not healthy.
my only female friends are the sisters and GFs and wives of my friends

I never said anything about entertaining women and them not liking me. That doesn't happen

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

If i had 3 dates with women in my league, I would have a GF in a month. I'm awesome on dates. My life story is very interesting, I make people feel very comfortable, etc...
Omg here we go. I'm not saying you're not in their league, but YOU believe deep down that they're out of your league and that's why you assume they're going to think you're a weirdo and because you assume that will be their perception you're going to act all akward.

If you thought as highly of yourself as you claim you wouldnt be making the same threads about your dating profile pictures everyday. You're delusional, and i don't say that to be mean. It's true.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

I never said anything about entertaining women and them not liking me. That doesn't happen
Well if you want some results you need to take the chance of them not liking you. You have to just put yourself in that position, take that RISK and do it. Try.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was saying I learned the hard way, that if I spend more of my time around my daughters, my female friends, my mom and other women who are not trying to fvck me that it drains my sexual attraction to others. My default swagger gets into a position where it's "safe" where it's "unoffensive" etc.

It's best to spend time around women who desire you and who would fvck you. It's healthy for your manhood. I hope you understand what im saying. And you look way more than good enough as a man, even with 12% body fat so you need to stop stressing about that. I know when you start doing what you need to, you will have choices of these "hot" babes you formerly thought where hard to get.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Omg here we go. I'm not saying you're not in their league, but YOU believe deep down that they're out of your league and that's why you assume they're going to think you're a weirdo and because you assume that will be their perception you're going to act all akward.

If you thought as highly of yourself as you claim you wouldnt be making the same threads about your dating profile pictures everyday. You're delusional, and i don't say that to be mean. It's true.
I'm okay with approaching women in a scenario where it's somewhat natural

randomly approaching a girl at a mall and making some awful stalker comment is not natural, it's horrendously uncomfortable

I need a natural scenario where she either gives me initial sign of interest to invite me over or there is not a million obstacles in the way

truth be told, I don't think attractive quality women want to ever be approached anyways. I don't ever get any signs of interest before hand and when i look at the general public, I'm EASILY in top 5 percent of men for looks/body/style/strong and confident body language. Either they don't want to be approached or they want the top 0.1% of men. Maybe a combination of both - any decent woman likely has a bazillion dating options