Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Given the redpill nature of this site, why is profanity "bleeped out" anyway?

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Title says it all really, we obviously are an offensive community, an affront to feminism, etc, so why bother having a language filter? It's not like doing so makes this site magically SFW

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The algorithm that parses the text that we type is programmed to identify a dirty word list, and filter the words in the list out

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The algorithm that parses the text that we type is programmed to identify a dirty word list, and filter the words in the list out
Oh so it's a XenForo thing?

unfragment

Reaction score
Other XenForo-style sites are getting it too

not sure if this is something new being implemented for all the XenForo-style forums

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a text file that someone could edit it they wanted to

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think we're an offensive community. We're just brutally honest and make sense. I don't mind the censoring of profanity on the boards because we don't need to always swear to get our points across anyways.

Recently in media, profanity is just way overused. People are using it in situations where it's totally uncalled for, and it's annoying the f*ck out of me.

I like profanity when it's warranted, but lots of kids these days are spurting out f-bombs like it's nothing just to prove that they're "edgy."