Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a girl but she has a boyfriend

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a straight HB8.5 at my local barber. Browsing down my facebook feed few days later I got a friends suggestion with her!
I decided to message her and ask if she want to have a coffee somewhere near. She replied quite fast with something along the lines:

"It was very nice talking to you last time, but I have a boyfriend since quite a long time. Unfortunatly we can't do more then talk next time."

It's not the exact text, but in essentially which makes me wonder is that she said unfortunatly we can just talk.

I really don't want to be a homewrecker! Should I just leave it by that?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Many women will cheat on their bfs and many guys will do it but it's bad karma. I wouldn't want to be part of that or any drama that may ensue from it once he finds out.

Now to go a little more into women cheating on bfs, they'll say stuff like that as part of her anti-slut defense mechanism...she may still cheat on her bf if you seduce her but she frees herself of any guilt later on because it's now your fault for taking advantage of her knowing that she had a bf.

As I said though, I wouldn't do it.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Many women will cheat on their bfs and many guys will do it but it's bad karma. I wouldn't want to be part of that or any drama that may ensue from it once he finds out.

Now to go a little more into women cheating on bfs, they'll say stuff like that as part of her anti-slut defense mechanism...she may still cheat on her bf if you seduce her but she frees herself of any guilt later on because it's now your fault for taking advantage of her knowing that she had a bf.

As I said though, I wouldn't do it.
True story...Even thought she is one of the hottest chicks I talked to lately I will not try to bang her.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story...Even thought she is one of the hottest chicks I talked to lately I will not try to bang her.
I find there's value in keeping some women in the friendzone, (heck women keep us around as friends or for the rainy day etc). Especially the hot ones because women attract other women.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find there's value in keeping some women in the friendzone, (heck women keep us around as friends or for the rainy day etc). Especially the hot ones because women attract other women.
Yes to have female friends can be a advantage. They may introduce to to their hot girl friends, BUT happens very rarely in my experience. Most females I tried to be friends with developed some kind of strange possessiveness towards me, we didn't even have sex (in most cases).
You rarely find a cool women you can just hang out with. For me at least.

But back to the girl I met, damn she is so hot ! As she doesn't seem to be averse from having sex with me I will keep it cool for now maybe she'll come to me by herself. Anyways thanks for your reply.

Edit: Lesbian women can be quite cool if they are not masculine.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't ask nor to I care.

She has a man, its on her to shut me down. Given the predisposition to women cucking, its normalised.

Know what you value. Your true north.

Given your outlook, suggest she introduce you to her hawtttt young friends.

Either smash her friends or next her.

Burn set to the ground. If she won't ****, monkey branch.

Game recognizes game.

Serenity

Reaction score
Should I just leave it by that?
When you get such a reply it is irrelevant whether it's even true or not, what is without a doubt clear is that she is not interested. Do not waste your time with women without interest, so yes leave it at that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a straight HB8.5 at my local barber. Browsing down my facebook feed few days later I got a friends suggestion with her!
I decided to message her and ask if she want to have a coffee somewhere near. She replied quite fast with something along the lines:

"It was very nice talking to you last time, but I have a boyfriend since quite a long time. Unfortunatly we can't do more then talk next time."

It's not the exact text, but in essentially which makes me wonder is that she said unfortunatly we can just talk.

bang her if you can, if you can never ever date her, the only reason not to bang her if you can is if you think you'll have to fight her BF after.

intentionally getting laid less isn't going to help anyone, since that guy would still have a slvt gf either way.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get such a reply it is irrelevant whether it's even true or not, what is without a doubt clear is that she is not interested. Do not waste your time with women without interest, so yes leave it at that.
it doesn't sound like she said no, it sounds like she said that there will be a next time in response to being asked out.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's really an 8.5, of course she has a boyfriend.
Sounds like she was trying to press you into orbiter service.
I'm sure she has dozens of those too.

Serenity

Reaction score
it doesn't sound like she said no, it sounds like she said that there will be a next time in response to being asked out.
It wasn't a yes either. It sounds like low interest, a waste of time and little reward for too much effort. Time and effort that may very well be more wisely spent on finding someone else.

This one is a no-brainer, it's a clear NEXT!

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I honestly think she is interested. The conversation with her was quite fun.

If she's really an 8.5, of course she has a boyfriend.
Sounds like she was trying to press you into orbiter service.
I'm sure she has dozens of those too.
Why is that? Do all HB8.5s have a boyfriend for sure?

It wasn't a yes either. It sounds like low interest, a waste of time and little reward for too much effort. Time and effort that may very well be more wisely spent on finding someone else.

This one is a no-brainer, it's a clear NEXT!
I wouldn't say thats low interest. She at least made a effort to response and say she has a boyfriend plus she enjoyed talking to me.
Nevertheless I think it could be very well a waste of time.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick has a boyfriend and is open to finding a new dude, she will not talk about him... she certainly will not come out and tell you up front she is taken. When she does this she is telling you that she believes what she has is better than your potential so she isn't interested. You really shouldn't waste your time.

The best way to handle this when the 'I have a boyfriend' comment come out when you ask out a chick. Just say, "Well, I didn't ask if you had a boyfriend, but okay... he's a lucky guy." Then turn your back and forget about her.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick has a boyfriend and is open to finding a new dude, she will not talk about him... she certainly will not come out and tell you up front she is taken. When she does this she is telling you that she believes what she has is better than your potential so she isn't interested. You really shouldn't waste your time.

The best way to handle this when the 'I have a boyfriend' comment come out when you ask out a chick. Just say, "Well, I didn't ask if you had a boyfriend, but okay... he's a lucky guy." Then turn your back and forget about her.
I can confirm. I had this case where I was talking to one women she never said she had a boyfriend. After a few weeks I heard from someone that she is in fact in a relationship. And I made it clear that I was interested in her. That wasn't a nice way either. So I think it's better if a girl is up front and says from the beginning that she has a boyfriend. Women who lead you one (for attention) are way worse that this kind of women.

"believes what she has is better than your potential"

Edit: I don't know who her bf, maybe he is a some kind of profi soccer player or something, which I doubt...What I want to say is : I will be very well off probably by next year (30 years then) and I am quite handsome, strange that most women don't see this "potential". And I don't lack other things like humor or intellect.
I would be glad to hear an advice regarding this situation @RangerMIke.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"believes what she has is better than your potential"

Edit: I don't know who her bf, maybe he is a some kind of profi soccer player or something, which I doubt...What I want to say is : I will be very well off probably by next year (30 years then) and I am quite handsome, strange that most women don't see this "potential". And I don't lack other things like humor or intellect.
I would be glad to hear an advice regarding this situation @RangerMIke.
I want to be clear. When I say SHE thinks the other dude is better, does not mean he actually is. It is what SHE THINKS that drives her interest. You really can not control what she feels. I see a lot of dudes come on here confused by why a particular chick picks one dude over them. They say things like "I don't get it! Look at my picture (he posts a shirtless pic) I'm a buff stud with 6-pack abs... I make 6 figures and I have 10 plates I'm spinning, and she picked a loser with a drug habit who earns a living as a street performer!!!"

What a man might think or believe about himself is completely fvcking irrelivant to any one particular chick he is trying to attract. Her interest trumps EVERYTHING, and what drives her interest have ZERO to do with anything you do, unless it happens to coincide with what she is looking for.

All a man can do is to be the very best version of himself he can be, this will make you attractive to a larger percentage of women. Then you find chicks that are interested in what you have, and who are open to you. You act on these and toss away low interest chicks... it is that simple.

Trying to 'make' thinks work with a chick that is not really interested or not open to you is a complete waste of time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"I have a boyfriend"

"Cool. I will be sure to send you back to him when I am done".

Serenity

Reaction score
I wouldn't say thats low interest. She at least made a effort to response and say she has a boyfriend plus she enjoyed talking to me.
Nevertheless I think it could be very well a waste of time.
Really? You wouldn't call that low interest? Some people are polite enough to respond, it's hardly any effort at all. She moved her fingers on her phone for a couple of minutes, that's not effort... She probably did enjoy talking to you, I too enjoy random conversations with people I'll probably never see again. She is NOT interested, she's polite.

When will most guys learn the difference between common politeness and sexual/romantic interest? I don't know, there's a huge difference though, completely different dynamic when they have high interest.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? You wouldn't call that low interest? Some people are polite enough to respond, it's hardly any effort at all. She moved her fingers on her phone for a couple of minutes, that's not effort... She probably did enjoy talking to you, I too enjoy random conversations with people I'll probably never see again. She is NOT interested, she's polite.

When will most guys learn the difference between common politeness and sexual/romantic interest? I don't know, there's a huge difference though, completely different dynamic when they have high interest.
Yea.. you could be right. Never mind.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Ask her to set you up with one of her hot friends. If she doesn´t do it, stop giving any form of attention or validation.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that? Do all HB8.5s have a boyfriend for sure?
It only makes sense that the prettiest girls get picked first. Unless she's using her abundance to ride the carousel. But more commonly they branch swing from one to the other, IMO.

A lot of girls cheat though. Of ourse she will tell you that all she will do is talk. That gives her deniability - that she's not a slvt, and she can tell her boyfriend "he's just a friend". Doesn't mean she won't do anything, but it doesn't mean she's worth your time either.