Why can't we stop saying this nonsense about career/finances??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Follow meaning to model after someone whose already doing it. "Penetration" means to gain effectiveness or to have success in a area.
nobody in my circle really has consistent success with women like that and keep in mind, the vast majority of my friends are very good looking and in great shape.

My one friend met his GF online. My other friend is dating his employee. My other friend is a very good looking 29 year old married to a 40 year old woman (which is completely retarded)

I know so many men who are very good looking, in awesome shape and genuinely great people who don't do well in dating. Women nowadays are unbelievably picky

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nobody in my circle really has consistent success with women like that and keep in mind, the vast majority of my friends are very good looking and in great shape.

My one friend met his GF online. My other friend is dating his employee. My other friend is a very good looking 29 year old married to a 40 year old woman (which is completely retarded)

I know so many men who are very good looking, in awesome shape and genuinely great people who don't do well in dating. Women nowadays are unbelievably picky
Make new friends. Someone has the females that you want chasing after him.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, you are looking at this completely, utterly, entirely wrong...

You don't spin plates to find a relationship.

You spin plates for fun while focusing on your goals, and if a good woman happens to cross your path, you consider a relationship with her.

Your priorities are mixed up...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, you are looking at this completely, utterly, entirely wrong...

You don't spin plates to find a relationship.

You spin plates for fun while focusing on your goals, and if a good woman happens to cross your path, you consider a relationship with her.

Your priorities are mixed up...
why are you guys so concerned about this??

If you get a date with a woman, you should be able to make her want to be with you long term like 90% of the time. Its up to you then if she fits your standards for a long term relationship

the brutal difficulty in dating is just about getting an opportunity. If i got 3 dates with 3 cuties who were attracted to me, I would make 2 of the 3 at least (and maybe even all 3) want to be with me long term.

Dates themselves are very easy. Its just finding someone who is even willing to give me a chance

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ that

as a result of feeling like women are impossible and have impossible standards
A lot of women do have high standards these days but not impossible standards. But if you want to succeed you have to ignore their standards and live by yours. You need to convince yourself you're a catch and that women should be chasing you. You need to really believe it. You seem like a decent guy so that shouldn't be too hard. Might be worth you looking into cognitive behavioural therapy and using that to remind yourself that you're worthy of a woman every time you struggle.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how Leonard got Penny.... notice how people quickly ask Leonard how he lay Penny...and they can't believe it.... Game is powerful

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with this. I'm one of the posters here who is most open to LTRs. But the best way to find a LTR is by approaching dates with a casual attitude. Go out and have fun, if it's the right girl it will eventually become apparent. You can't pick a girl and say "She's the one", that puts too much pressure on the situation, and you don't really know her that well at that point anyway. Shopping around, or "plate spinning", is the most efficient way to interview a large number of applicants for the position, and you gain experience during the process that will make you more confident, skilled, and attractive when you eventually do find the right girl.
Absolutely true. I stopped spinning plates, even. I went on a monumental number of first dates on Tinder, after being incredibly picky with my matches. Took a year to find my gf but she ticks all the boxes. And having that mindset of I'm filtering them absolutely flipped the script on dating for me. I know some of you guys are gonna hate me for saying this but I was turning down first date hook ups with reasonably attractive girls 6/7's because I didn't see anything long term. Was doing 10-12 hours of work daily so didn't have time, anyway. I always screened from Tinder before going on dates so I still had fun on almost every date I went on.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely true. I stopped spinning plates, even. I went on a monumental number of first dates on Tinder, after being incredibly picky with my matches. Took a year to find my gf but she ticks all the boxes. And having that mindset of I'm filtering them absolutely flipped the script on dating for me. I know some of you guys are gonna hate me for saying this but I was turning down first date hook ups with reasonably attractive girls 6/7's because I didn't see anything long term. Was doing 10-12 hours of work daily so didn't have time, anyway. I always screened from Tinder before going on dates so I still had fun on almost every date I went on.
Men are the gatekeepers for dating

90% of the women you go out with should want to date you, it's up to you if you like them or not for a long term thing

the struggle is getting a date with an attractive 22-28 year old women nowadays is obscenely difficult

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are the gatekeepers for dating

90% of the women you go out with should want to date you, it's up to you if you like them or not for a long term thing

the struggle is getting a date with an attractive 22-28 year old women nowadays is obscenely difficult
Wrong. Women are the gatekeepers. That's why it's difficult. And yeah, attractive 22-28 year old women have a phone full of hot dudes. You really need to stand out immediately. How do you stand out from a bunch of good looking and successful guys?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong. Women are the gatekeepers. That's why it's difficult. And yeah, attractive 22-28 year old women have a phone full of hot dudes. You really need to stand out immediately. How do you stand out from a bunch of good looking and successful guys?
if a woman wants to go out with you on a date, she is attracted to you

if she is attracted to you, you should have no problem making her want to be with you long term in terms of a relationship

Women are gatekeepers for sex, Men are gatekeepers for relationships

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if she is attracted to you, you should have no problem making her want to be with you long term in terms of a relationship

Seems you read some threads here.

Sure they go on First Date

Why arent you getting laid or any 2nd Date?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's more accurate. Although, believe me, I have seen many times from both men and women, immediate intense physical attraction turn into nothingness because of personality. I have experienced it myself. You ever approached a woman who was like a goddess in looks only to have her become disgusting after her arrogant and rude personality opens up? Point being, and I know you didn't say it wasn't, but that looks are only one part of attraction.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Seems you read some threads here.

Sure they go on First Date

Why arent you getting laid or any 2nd Date?
I don't get any dates bro

The few women I've ever been out with (say 11 or 12) have all pretty much wanted to be with me long term but none of them were anywhere near dating worthy (too old or had kids or not classy enough or were smokers)

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's more accurate. Although, believe me, I have seen many times from both men and women, immediate intense physical attraction turn into nothingness because of personality. I have experienced it myself. You ever approached a woman who was like a goddess in looks only to have her become disgusting after her arrogant and rude personality opens up? Point being, and I know you didn't say it wasn't, but that looks are only one part of attraction.
bro if a woman is willing to go out with you on a date, she is attracted to you and is in the market

if she is attracted to you and you can't build that into her wanting to date you, you absolutely f*cking suck

The horrible struggle is finding a woman, in the market, willing to give you a chance. Dates themselves are incredibly easy

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro if a woman is willing to go out with you on a date, she is attracted to you and is in the market

if she is attracted to you and you can't build that into her wanting to date you, you absolutely f*cking suck

The horrible struggle is finding a woman, in the market, willing to give you a chance. Dates themselves are incredibly easy
Yeah, well that's probably true. That's why you keep playing the numbers and don't take the game seriously.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you guys so concerned about this??

If you get a date with a woman, you should be able to make her want to be with you long term like 90% of the time. Its up to you then if she fits your standards for a long term relationship

the brutal difficulty in dating is just about getting an opportunity. If i got 3 dates with 3 cuties who were attracted to me, I would make 2 of the 3 at least (and maybe even all 3) want to be with me long term.

Dates themselves are very easy. Its just finding someone who is even willing to give me a chance
I like metaphors, so one of my favorite ones on the subject is the bird in a cage analogy...

Men are like birds. We are free. We fly where we want, we visit other birds, we do whatever we want as a free bird. Free birds are exciting and women want to catch free birds. They want to put them in a cage (committed relationship). Do birds like to be in cages? Do birds want to be confined? Or would they much rather be completely free to do as they please? Women will try to put the men in a cage, and will fight to do it. If a bird likes a cage or wants to be in a cage, how exciting is htat for her?

You are essentially the bird that wants to fly into the cage. You want that committed relationship. The only birds that fly into a cage are those that are sick or injured. A healthy strong independent bird would never fly into a cage...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get a date with a woman, you should be able to make her want to be with you long term like 90% of the time
This is not accurate. You can't take just any couple and slap them into a long term relationship. People may be attracted, and go on a first date, but then turn out not to be compatible.

Women will try to put the men in a cage, and will fight to do it. If a bird likes a cage or wants to be in a cage, how exciting is htat for her?
I've never been fond of the "bird in a cage" metaphor. Because it leaves no room for a couple ever to commit to each other. Because according to the cage metaphor, any guy who willingly commits is undesirable. You may not see anything wrong with that, but obviously couples get together, so it clearly doesn't work. If a guy hates a cage, why would he ever willingly be in one?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been fond of the "bird in a cage" metaphor. Because it leaves no room for a couple ever to commit to each other. Because according to the cage metaphor, any guy who willingly commits is undesirable. You may not see anything wrong with that, but obviously couples get together, so it clearly doesn't work. If a guy hates a cage, why would he ever willingly be in one?
Commitment is a huge compromise. You are surrendering all your options. As as a man of high value, those options include not only 9s, but women born of stature, mini- or full celebrities, and/or trust-fund babies. And you are surrendering ALL of that for her?

Think about it.

She has to really KNOW this.

Then you express YOUR boundaries. Sacrifice for sacrifice. She wants exclusivity, which in-other-words is a request to surrender your options. What can she sacrifice comparable to yours? Her options? Nah, that's OK, rather stay non-exclusive. What else??

The above mentality and covert expressions (via sub-communications) tips the "negotiation," potential relationship, and frame into your favor.