Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder will soon keep you from messaging first

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and that's *after* she has already swiped right for you.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/14/17012444/tinder-women-message-first-launch
Tinder says it’ll eventually let women prevent men from messaging them first
Tinder says it has a new feature in the works that’ll create a better experience for women on the dating platform. Similar to Bumble, Tinder will soon let women decide whether they want to prevent men from sending the first message, MarketWatch reports. “Often, women don’t really want the pressure of kicking off the conversation, but if they want it, that’s great,” Match Group CEO Mandy Ginsberg told the publication. (Match Group owns Tinder, along with other dating services like OkCupid and Match.com.)

Women can choose whether they want this feature on or off, and it seems to be only for heterosexual women. This, and other features in the works, are an attempt to “curtail bad behavior, any negative behavior or advances, and inappropriate communication,” Ginsberg says. This all makes sense to me. As much as women might not like sending the first message, they also might want more control over who can reach out to them.

Still, both women and men have to swipe yes on each other for messaging to even be a possibility, so presumably everyone is only getting matches they actually want.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought stocks of AIC (society who owns Match Group and few other dating sites and telcommunication.

Did 300% returns.

Glad sold that all now :p

Bumble was boring

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will create a better experience for women? Well that's good I guess.

Because online dating isn't already skewed enough against men. I look forward to matching with 10 cuties and having not a single one drop me a message, GG.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will create a better experience for women? Well that's good I guess.

Because online dating isn't already skewed enough against men. I look forward to matching with 10 cuties and having not a single one drop me a message, GG.
Let me say two things...

1) I don't think men being restricted from messaging first makes a difference, for almost anyone. It won't change the #1 reason why most women are on there (entertainment and ego stroking). They will simply message "hi", and then leave it to the guy as they did before.

2) Anything that gets men off social media is a good thing. So if this is negative for men, then I say - good for those guys. One of the least productive things you can possibly do with your life as a man is entertaining/chasing women who don't know you, especially online.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of like Bumble, good.

I have the highest success of meeting hot (and successful though I could give a f about their success) women on Bumble. I have so many Bumble dates, that I can only swipe right 10-20 per week max before I'm fully booked. Great app.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt make any difference at all, men can write to women only if matched and women can already ignore men they dont like or simply unmatch them.

Actually this is a good thing, you wont bother sending that "hi" to anyone unless they do it first, its already a basic step to filter interest altough not that accurate.

Within 1 year the new feature will have an option for women not to see any men voted at least a 7 in look from a chosen group of female tinder staff.

Average men taking part in the current state of online dating are not victims, they are accomplices.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that anything that gives power to a woman is BS that's why I refuse to give Bumble one red cent....I will just keep going up to 50 women a week saying "Hello my name is Red Legg what's your name?