Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating a trans

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok sorry a bit of a generalisation but how much wisdom can you really impart in a couple years of gaming teenagers.

I actually like your posts so I will take that back devil, I guess good advice transcends age. Did a 180 in the space of a minute!
Well if a person wants to game teenagers, then someone who has been doing that for years gives great advice on it right? :p

Plus quality of advice comes from experience generally, so a 25 year old beta (for example) may not necessarily be as experienced as an (hypothetical) 18 year old that has done over 100 cold approaches and slept with 10 girls

But overall you're right it transcends age, plenty of people who've been here for years or are over 25 with questionable advice (race trolls, manginas/KBJs, etc.)

But i think generally the quality of someone's advice is dependant on how closely you want to go after their preferred targets, using their kind of game and receive their results.

Bigneil has great advice for you if you wanna be a sugar daddy, but if you don't you wouldn't get much out of his perspective. Tenacity could teach you to bang a warehouse full of low quality girls, but not how to find an LTR, etc.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity could teach you to bang a warehouse full of low quality girls, but not how to find an LTR, etc.
CTFU! So cold, but so true. Lol. I remember him always b!tching about the quality of the women he was meeting, when the women he was meeting were the ones all googly eyed over his chrome rims.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CTFU! So cold, but so true. Lol. I remember him always b!tching about the quality of the women he was meeting, when the women he was meeting were the ones all googly eyed over his chrome rims.
I think a lot of guys out there inadvertently screen for the same things over and over and start thinking it's the whole market rather than just the subset of it that they like to hang out in

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Devilking is my new favourite poster.

He’s your favourite poster’s favourite poster.

U

user43770

If you're that desperate, save some money up and bang a prostitute. At least then you'll be able to live with yourself.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You guys have your point. She was a male first. I will try her and say how it went. While I am absolutely not homosexual, I like female bodies.

I dont know about you guys but If I had an option to date fat girls (excluding pregnant wife) and option to date cute slim transexual girl I would go for the trans.

But I dont know yet. as I said I am affraid about her tongue a little bit. If it tastes male then ill cry

If you're that desperate, save some money up and bang a prostitute. At least then you'll be able to live with yourself.
You want to have sex with a mentally ill guy with fake tits.
Go for it.
Someone in this thread mentioned that she will have a lot of mental problems. I think thats true because she attempted to block me and to call me names numerous times but in the end she says how she desires me.

She asked for a meeting and i said if she wont block me for next couple of days then we can meet.

She admitted shes BPD and also pasted me a lot of screens of her conversations with other guys. At first I ignored these screens, then after she send another one I said I am not mad if you want to txt with others

I think she wanted me to be jealous or whatever. Well maybe I would be but I am chatting with a lot of girls.

Ill report back. if she will be funny outside of datting apps and kissing her will taste okay then ill attempt to make her my plate

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also beware that in the gay scene they are very promiscuous, use lots of drugs, and don't like condoms.
HIV or Hepatitis are real risks with gays.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Also beware that in the gay scene they are very promiscuous, use lots of drugs, and don't like condoms.
HIV or Hepatitis are real risks with gays.
she said shes virgin (before and after) not sure if its true but possibly

Btw, i have personally known some post-op trans people.

They aren't women, and it's not under the umbrella of game. They behave completely different.

Got no problem with people putting their **** wherever they want, as long as they don't harass me with it. But don't kid yourself that this sort of thing isn't a deviation.
I am devoted yes.

U

user43770

You guys have your point. She was a male first. I will try her and say how it went. While I am absolutely not homosexual, I like female bodies.

I dont know about you guys but If I had an option to date fat girls (excluding pregnant wife) and option to date cute slim transexual girl I would go for the trans.

But I dont know yet. as I said I am affraid about her tongue a little bit. If it tastes male then ill cry

Someone in this thread mentioned that she will have a lot of mental problems. I think thats true because she attempted to block me and to call me names numerous times but in the end she says how she desires me.

She asked for a meeting and i said if she wont block me for next couple of days then we can meet.

She admitted shes BPD and also pasted me a lot of screens of her conversations with other guys. At first I ignored these screens, then after she send another one I said I am not mad if you want to txt with others

I think she wanted me to be jealous or whatever. Well maybe I would be but I am chatting with a lot of girls.

Ill report back. if she will be funny outside of datting apps and kissing her will taste okay then ill attempt to make her my plate
Troll job gets an A+

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The tranny is a HE and not a SHE.

He is a male with a modified body, I seriously doubt his fake pvssy be secreting any natural juices.

And he'll taste like a dude that got his balls chopped off....

Is this your 1st attempt at being a homo?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The tranny is a HE and not a SHE.

He is a male with a modified body, I seriously doubt his fake pvssy be secreting any natural juices.

And he'll taste like a dude that got his balls chopped off....

Is this your 1st attempt at being a homo?
you call me gay in my own thread?

also, you should change that line to "he 'll taste like testosterone-less dude with puvsy and tits"

she sent me halfnaked pics. looks sexy

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're disgusting and everything wrong with the current culture in 2018.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't women, and it's not under the umbrella of game. They behave completely different.
to be fair this part is an upside

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W
T
F

Billtx49

Reaction score
@sosousage, Don’t drop the soap until you know ladyboys carpet matches the drapes…

Last edited:

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, as someone raised in LA, CA where this type of thing is pretty common/openly discussed/less taboo, I would have no problem banging a trans if she was attractive enough.
I have lived in LA my whole life and anyone that thinks about fvcking a dude that had his d1ck inverted is either desperate for pvssy or also fvcked in the head.

Acceptance of trans people is just another instance of pc bs fvcking up this country. It is still a dude.

Do what you want OP but hopefully you don’t get aids or some ****. As another poster said, that sh1t is way more common in the gay/trans community. And here in CA no longer a felony to knowingly spread hiv to an unknowing partner. Gotta love that

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I have lived in LA my whole life and anyone that thinks about fvcking a dude that had his d1ck inverted is either desperate for pvssy or also fvcked in the head.

Acceptance of trans people is just another instance of pc bs fvcking up this country. It is still a dude.

Do what you want OP but hopefully you don’t get aids or some ****. As another poster said, that sh1t is way more common in the gay/trans community. And here in CA no longer a felony to knowingly spread hiv to an unknowing partner. Gotta love that
She blocked me. I guess I am terrible conversationalist, or maybe I made her insecure somehow, but doesnt matter