How do most guys out of college in their 20s date nowadays??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Who said I was referring to white girls? Ethnic women are more racist than white women .
who told you that?

most Spanish/Italian/Arab girls want someone close to their ethnicity, they're not looking for a blond guy with blue eyes

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that rare

any moderately ok woman is receiving what? 5000 messages a day. Out of that 5000, 1 or 2 will be a multi millionaire male model with great personality
You're beyond help at this point. You are set in your mindset and refuse to listen to contrary evidence. If you have all the answers there's no point in you posting here. Your beliefs are limiting your potential far more than any biological factors and you obviously don't want to put in the work. Good luck.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You're beyond help at this point. You are set in your mindset and refuse to listen to contrary evidence. If you have all the answers there's no point in you posting here. Your beliefs are limiting your potential far more than any biological factors and you obviously don't want to put in the work. Good luck.

lol @ I don't want to put in work

dude I'm willing to go online and message 100 women if I get 5 dates out of it. The problem is that to get decent quality women my age, I would have to message 100,000 to get 1 date

and this is me being good looking and making 150K++. If I was average looking, I would die a virgin unless I was willing to date complete garbage. this is the reality of the dating world nowadays and how obscenely one sided it is in women's favor

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ I don't want to put in work

dude I'm willing to go online and message 100 women if I get 5 dates out of it. The problem is that to get decent quality women my age, I would have to message 100,000 to get 1 date

and this is me being good looking and making 150K++. If I was average looking, I would die a virgin unless I was willing to date complete garbage. this is the reality of the dating world nowadays and how obscenely one sided it is in women's favor
So adapt or go MGTOW.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the reality of the dating world nowadays and how obscenely one sided it is in women's favor
No, this is keyboard jockey theory.

These high standards you speak of are a direct reflection of your unrealistic views of women and dating due to total lack of experience.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
No, this is keyboard jockey theory.

These high standards you speak of are a direct reflection of your unrealistic views of women and dating due to total lack of experience.
dude I've approached plenty of women my age at bars who weren't even as attractive as I am and they were repulsed by me immediately. This is at bars - not online where they have 54747477474784 men messaging them every second. I can't even imagine how much harder online dating is. You probably have to be a 10/10 to get a 5/10 girl in her 20s. The 7s and 8s are looking for movie stars and professional athletes.

if I approach the same quality or even slightly more attractive woman in her mid 30s, then she will be all over me immediately without me doing much.

this is how retarded today's generation of 20 somethings are. It makes me sad seriously

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
So adapt or go MGTOW.
adapt to what? adapt how?

I've worked obsessively torturously hard at improving myself in all facets of the game - hence my immense success in everything. With dating though - I'm playing a rigged game. No matter how much I improve, it's not enough unless I want to go dumpster diving

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You and Richard should start a mutual admiration society; both of you are immensely successful, talented, totally handsome, worth mucho money, and have an obscene number of meaningless posts. You also share having not a frikken clue on how to successfully interact with women...or most anyone for that matter. Carry on.....

Reactions: Von

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You and Richard should start a mutual admiration society; both of you are immensely successful, talented, totally handsome, worth mucho money, and have an obscene number of meaningless posts. You also share having not a frikken clue on how to successfully interact with women...or most anyone for that matter. Carry on.....

yet I convince people worth millions to buy 100K cars

make friends everywhere I go

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most folks, including myself, who buy 100K+ cars don't need to be sold. They come in to buy. You just facilitate the process. But more importantly it appears you do not use that selling ability to market yourself hence you are on line asking for advice that you do not heed. I do not mean to be harsh, but take a moment and review some of the threads and resultant conversations you have initiated. Of what importance do they have in your life, much less others success? Me thinks you are much like some of the women discussed here....attention *****s that really are only looking for a response rather than functional applications. Good luck.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Most folks, including myself, who buy 100K+ cars don't need to be sold. They come in to buy. You just facilitate the process. But more importantly it appears you do not use that selling ability to market yourself hence you are on line asking for advice that you do not heed. I do not mean to be harsh, but take a moment and review some of the threads and resultant conversations you have initiated. Of what importance do they have in your life, much less others success? Me thinks you are much like some of the women discussed here....attention *****s that really are only looking for a response rather than functional applications. Good luck.
you are somewhat correct but my job is all about social skills. I have to approach random people and make them feel very comfortable around me

All my close friends are top tier people also. My best friend is a 8/10 male worth about 20 million dollars. I wouldn't have so much social success if I was socially retarded

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Given that, why are you having such extreme difficulty in experiencing dating/LTR success? I guess you are the only one that answer that question. Obviously the responses in this and multiple other threads have not succeeded in addressing this issue. I do think that you give more importance to financial success rather than functional social skills. You may be surprised that a mature woman, not a girl, is looking for a man with depth. A man that is comfortable in his own skin, knowing, but not flaunting his attributes and assets, secure in his place in the social scheme, and not pretending to be Chad Thunderc**k. I see no further purpose in this conversation so I shall gracefully withdraw. My best to you.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adapt to what? adapt how?

I've worked obsessively torturously hard at improving myself in all facets of the game - hence my immense success in everything. With dating though - I'm playing a rigged game. No matter how much I improve, it's not enough unless I want to go dumpster diving
Then you're doing something wrong. At a guess it's because you're shallow and egotistical and probably come off to women as fake and arrogant. But I'm basing that on the limited posts you've made and I'm sure you're just going to deny it and claim to have perfect social skills.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You may be surprised that a mature woman, not a girl, is looking for a man with depth. .
so why do 35 year olds love me and 24 year olds are repulsed by me?

I was seeing a mid 30s woman last year who had a masters degree in political science. I had no problems keeping a very intelligent conversation with her. She was super smart and she was crazy about me

It's a shame she had kids and was older than me. Me and her had such great chemistry. We went to a country concert and she was just all over me all night, we had a GREAT time. I tried to give it a shot, but I knew I wouldn't be happy inheriting that situation. I want someone my age without kids. She was beautiful too

PimpOfTheSouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 29 and so are some of my friends around me and when we go out we pull women just fine. Also we are a little behind the 8 ball when it comes time to income and where we wanna be. I'm still going to school part time for my degree and work hard but my job is nothing special.

I also tend to pull the girls in their younger twenties quite easily. If I could give you any advice it would be to become a smoother talker. My friends and colleagues recognize me as the absolute best talker/speaker of the group. This talking has led me to create influential social circles almost out of thin air.

Improve your social circle. Become friends with the bartenders/DJ's/shot girls/bouncers where you frequent. You may think this is crazy but Believe me I have coached this into some of my friends one in particular who has really no advantages. Not in great shape, not gifted in looks, not much money, but he has become much more social and it has led him to many women.

Don't be afraid to change it up a bit. It's not always about going directly at the girl's at the start. Improve your social networking and you will see a huge difference. Make it a goal and act like you are running a campaign. Name the campaign and get going. Make it happen!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is obviously a closet homo.

Since the title of the Thread is a legitimate question.

Here's my answer: You make it happen by going out there in the field, using all your experience and desires acquired during Highschool and college.

By doing it, you get date.

Simple

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 29 and so are some of my friends around me and when we go out we pull women just fine. Also we are a little behind the 8 ball when it comes time to income and where we wanna be. I'm still going to school part time for my degree and work hard but my job is nothing special.

I also tend to pull the girls in their younger twenties quite easily. If I could give you any advice it would be to become a smoother talker. My friends and colleagues recognize me as the absolute best talker/speaker of the group. This talking has led me to create influential social circles almost out of thin air.

Improve your social circle. Become friends with the bartenders/DJ's/shot girls/bouncers where you frequent. You may think this is crazy but Believe me I have coached this into some of my friends one in particular who has really no advantages. Not in great shape, not gifted in looks, not much money, but he has become much more social and it has led him to many women.

Don't be afraid to change it up a bit. It's not always about going directly at the girl's at the start. Improve your social networking and you will see a huge difference. Make it a goal and act like you are running a campaign. Name the campaign and get going. Make it happen!

I have a great social circle and lots of upscale friends
awesome lifestyle

I have every advantage with dating and still find it to be totally impossible

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have a great social circle and lots of upscale friends
awesome lifestyle

I have every advantage with dating and still find it to be totally impossible
I know you don't want to hear this, but some guys honestly do BETTER with older women. I'm not saying you have to go for a single mom; you don't. But an intelligent and attractive lady a couple years older than you (maybe 30) without kids might be a good option. Or a hot 29 year old that looks 25. What's wrong with that?

I'm not EXACTLY sure WHY it happens. But some guys clean up with older women and struggle with younger. Just like some guys do better with a different race/ethnicity than their own.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I know you don't want to hear this, but some guys honestly do BETTER with older women. I'm not saying you have to go for a single mom; you don't. But an intelligent and attractive lady a couple years older than you (maybe 30) without kids might be a good option.

I'm not EXACTLY sure WHY it happens. But some guys clean up with older women and struggle with younger. Just like some guys do better with a different race/ethnicity than their own.
I know you don't want to hear this, but some guys honestly do BETTER with older women. I'm not saying you have to go for a single mom; you don't. But an intelligent and attractive lady a couple years older than you (maybe 30) without kids might be a good option. Or a hot 29 year old that looks 25. What's wrong with that?

women don't age well at all though dude especially compared to a very high testosterone dark skinned male like me. My dad looks 40 at 60

even if I find that very rare 36 year old chick who has no kids and never been divorced...a few years down the line and it will look like I'm dating my mom

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The beginning of the process is analogous to starting with a giant block of wood and whittling away parts of the wood to create something. Making three cuts in a block of wood gets you next to nowhere.

Now to be fair the block of wood a man starts with is different for each guy.

For naturals their piece is just about done and just needs some sanding and polish.

For reformed AFCs, you are starting with just a
giant block.

All money looks etc does is start your block further along, give you better tools to work with, or lines to cut.

By talking with women and failing you learn where not to cut, which mitigates sone of your failures.

The more you do the more you learn the cut points and the easier it is to sculp your block of wood.

Once you get good you can go beyond the base design and add your personal touches.

The same sentiment applies when you are trying to date women.

In order to find great pieces of wood you’ve got to go where the wood is located.