Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate how you guys tell people to take care of themselves and dating automatically follows

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't automatically come to you because you have your sh*t together. It's absolute nonsense

I've been working obsessively hard at improving myself last 10 years and I have had absolutely horrific dating life...I can't even remember my last date. Go down the list here

- great friends and family
- easily top 10% of men in looks - probably more like top 3%. Great physique, handsome face, super sharp fashion sense
- make 200K a year at age 29 (which puts me somewhere in top 0.05% for under 30)
- great lifestyle - travel all over the country
- great hobbies/interests that I really enjoy

You guys need to stop telling people who are struggling with their lives to take care of themselves and women automatically come. All these things are separate entities. We have got to stop misleading people into thinking that if they fix their lives that dating somehow becomes easier. Dating is not easy until you are in your late 30s and 40s and you're approaching much older women (assuming you're a good looking man in great shape. Older women love me because they can't get super handsome young men anymore so I become a much more rare item. For younger girls, I am a dime a dozen so there is no value there).

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if dating women were easy, then there would be no SS.

its not that women will show up on your doorstep but approaching and getting those dates become a little easier once you have your life in order. and to go further, once your life is in order, you will figure out that women are just a compliment to what you have going. Women, even just banging women is not the end result you should be looking for.

it just seems you expect or deserve these things. women and life dont owe you anything.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't automatically come to you because you have your sh*t together. It's absolute nonsense

I've been working obsessively hard at improving myself last 10 years and I have had absolutely horrific dating life...I can't even remember my last date. Go down the list here

- great friends and family
- easily top 10% of men in looks - probably more like top 3%. Great physique, handsome face, super sharp fashion sense
- make 200K a year at age 29 (which puts me somewhere in top 0.05% for under 30)

You guys need to stop telling people who are struggling with their lives to take care of themselves and women automatically come. All these things are separate entities. We have got to stop misleading people into thinking that if they fix their lives that dating somehow becomes easier. Dating is not easy until you are in your late 30s and 40s and you're approaching much older women (assuming you're a good looking man in great shape. Older women love me because they can't get super handsome young men anymore so I become a much more rare item. For younger girls, I am a dime a dozen so there is no value there).
Aren't you the same guy who was asking how to approach women in bars/clubs? Either way the advise given is solid and is a great idea for all men in my opinion. Get your sh!t together but while you're getting your sh!t together it's assumed that you are actively socializing with ladies and improving your personality and social skills with women. If you can barely get dates, women your age interested in you or regularly sex then you have a lot of work to do. Approach women and get over yourself about being top 5% or whatever nonsense you like parading on this site. Guys like me who can't match you in net worth can easily get women. Getting them and keeping them if you choose is a skill just like any other that can be learned, you won't automatically get them just cause you're earning and are fit, unless you want superficial/gold-digger types. Change your mindset and focus on improving your attraction and retention skill set.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lmao

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
its not that women will show up on your doorstep but approaching and getting those dates become a little easier once you have your life in order
it's not though

my life is picture perfect and dating is still impossible to me

it just seems you expect or deserve these things. women and life dont owe you anything.
I never said anything is owed to me

I go out and do all sorts of fun stuff and I approach women and it never goes anywhere. The modern 25 year old woman nowadays has higher standards and is more demanding than any demographic of people in the history of the world

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Aren't you the same guy who was asking how to approach women in bars/clubs? Either way the advise given is solid and is a great idea for all men in my opinion. Get your sh!t together but while you're getting your sh!t together it's assumed that you are actively socializing with ladies and improving your personality and social skills with women. If you can barely get dates, women your age interested in you or regularly sex then you have a lot of work to do. Approach women and get over yourself about being top 5% or whatever nonsense you like parading on this site. Guys like me who can't match you in net worth can easily get women. Getting them and keeping them if you choose is a skill just like any other that can be learned, you won't automatically get them just cause you're earning and are fit, unless you want superficial/gold-digger types. Change your mindset and focus on improving your attraction and retention skill set.
I don't get any dates unless I go dumpster divining, never get sex and women my age who are not obese or disgusting? Forget about it, I would have a better chance wrestling a grizzly bear

women are fuking retarded nowadays

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
literally make friends everywhere I go

people go on and on and on about what a great person i am
i agree about high standards part.

well if you are this perfect you could try OLD. they love good bodies, handsome guys, money, and rich fb/insta profiles

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like Donald Trump. No one here can stand you and we are literally a group of empathetic men that try to help each other (for the most part).
to be fair, this is a forum where I am mostly just letting out my immense frustrations

if I met you in real life, I would keep the conversation focused on whatever you like and make sure you feel comfortable and happy around me. I would never complain and would not let you know how miserable/lonely I feel a lot of times. None of my friends know this side of me. They all know me as the super happy/positive/confident person that they think I am

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
i agree about high standards part.

well if you are this perfect you could try OLD. they love good bodies, handsome guys, money, and rich fb/insta profiles
I tried online dating 4 to 5 years ago to no avail

the problem with online dating is that you need to be an 9-10/10 white guy to have any success in terms of face only. I'm about a 7.5/10 in the face but I look more South American or Puerto Rican and that's not nearly enough for the women on these dating sites (I'm 10/10 in terms of physique and how i dress but face is 1000x more important). They all want pure white male models if you are approaching ok looking mid 20s women

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
That's fair, but by reduction if you have LMS then it must be your Personality that is weak. You have no alternatives, since even in this poor market there are men with harems.
men with harems of fat women or cougars or single moms maybe

the avg cute mid to late 20s quality woman nowadays has astronomical standards

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP your in love with yourself!!!, When you went on about your 250 dollar shirt the day, "the feeling the Texture" .........i mean ffs man

Theres a huge difference with confidence and arrogance

How do you know your in the top percentage of lookers
? How do you know what women like? women dont even know what women like!!!

EG: lots of women say they dont like BALD MEN its like a taboo!!!

well the top 3 Action movie Stars are Bald!!!

Dwayne the rock johnson walked onto a UK TV show the other day, there was 5 other equally as famous stars on the show!!

he sent the place into meltdown

OP is barking up the wrong tree, time to retreat back to base for training

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
only these that have their minds bashed by internet.
every woman nowadays has a dating profile

try getting the attention of a decent looking 26 year old chick with no kids if you are not a 6'3 white male model. Forget about it - I would rather stick my hand in a bee nest

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the avg cute mid to late 20s quality woman nowadays has astronomical standards
your more than her standards according to you,

Go and practice in your local store etc,
Get it into your head to talk to a Grandmother in her 50s whos just had a stroke,Exactly the same standards as youd talk to a princess in the castle

Cashiers a bit ugly so fcking what! head for her like a homing missile and practice, dont lead her on just make her feel good

Repetition is the mother of skill

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
your more than her standards according to you,

Go and practice in your local store etc,
Get it into your head to talk to a Grandmother in her 50s whos just had a stroke,Exactly the same standards as youd talk to a princess in the castle

Cashiers a bit ugly so fcking what! head for her like a homing missile and practice, dont lead her on just make her feel good

Repetition is the mother of skill

bull f*v9king **** same standards

when I approach a woman in her late 30s at a bar, my success rate is like 90%. If I approach a woman my age, it's 0%

the modern younger woman has beyond impossible standards nowadays. You can't even be perfect enough for them

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
They have very high standards. You have narcissistic entitlement.
isn't the biggest aspects of narcissism not caring or being empathetic towards others?

the reason everybody says I'm a fantastic person is because they know I am a man of impeccable morals and character. I would do absolutely anything for my loved ones

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than crying and complaining to eveeyone who will listen, what are you actually DOING to help your dating situation?

How many women have you talked to today/this week/this month?

How many dates have you gone on?

How many messages online have you sent to women?

The problem with all of this complaining is you haven't told us what you've actually been DOING. Or as we will likely find out NOT doing.

Nobody is going to make it happen for you, YOU actively need to make it happen yourself.

So stop whining like a 5 year old who isn't being given everything by his parents, get off your ass and get out there and make something happen.

YOU can change this if you want to...the question is do you want to actually put in the work and effort if will take to do so. If not then nothing is going to change. And the answee to the next question you are going to ask which is "How much effort?" is as much aa it takes.

I mean my God this is a fat persons version of them saying theyve tried everything to lose weight except actually putting in the work and effort to do it.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't the biggest aspects of narcissism not caring or being empathetic towards others?

the reason everybody says I'm a fantastic person is because they know I am a man of impeccable morals and character. I would do absolutely anything for my loved ones
You're expecting way too much of other people. I believe you when you say you're a very empathetic and caring person but you are so far on that spectrum that you're tremendously disappointed when people don't give that same kind of attention back to you. People just aren't like that man. What you have to do is start directing all that giving and effort you've put into others and trying to get others to like or love you and start feeling that way about yourself. People will always disappoint you when your standards are as high as they are. You've got to be more realistic about what to expect from others.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Other than crying and complaining to eveeyone who will listen, what are you actually DOING to help your dating situation?

How many women have you talked to today/this week/this month?

How many dates have you gone on?

How many messages online have you sent to women?

The problem with all of this complaining is you haven't told us what you've actually been DOING. Or as we will likely find out NOT doing.

last Saturday I approached 3 women at a bar, I couldn't even get to a point of asking for a number. If I did, it would have been a hideous instant rejection - they clearly wanted nothing to do with me

I try to go out all the time and I approach women whenever I can. I don't approach during the day because I live in the suburbs and only girls my age I see are at the gym (none of whom ever want to be approached by some idiot like me)

I don't do online dating because women on those sites are strictly looking for the white perfect looking male model types so I'm not looking to be extremely demoralized by getting rejected 500,000,000 times (not that rejection is big deal to me but mass rejection like that makes it tough to keep spirits up)