I failed miserably when texting this girl

superstorm250

Banned
Reaction score
I definitely dropped the ball when I texted this girl, we met while we were working together at a summer job at the county fair. I feel like there was some chemistry between us, so I spent more time working with her and joking around with her and I found out that she loves pandas so I won her a couple of stuffed pandas from the carnival games, but I didn't just give them to her. She's extremely shy so I made her do a couple things at work to break her out of her comfort zone as a way to tease/bust on her. Some of my other coworkers also said one day that they kept catching her looking at me, and on our last day, she came over to work with me even though there was a million other things to do and my coworkers said they noticed that she had a smile on her face the whole time she was working with me. So our work season ended and I texted her about 8 days after our last day of work, which was our first time talking since then. And I think its pretty safe to say that I failed miserably when I was texting her, I don't think she's even into me anymore if she was in the first place. She barely responds now and I noticed that after I've sent a reply to her, she updates her story on Snapchat or shares things on Facebook, but doesn't send me a response back. So she sees my text, and is deliberately waiting a very long time to respond, obviously that's a bad sign and an indication of failure. (In the texts, I talk about video games because she loves playing them. Otherwise I wouldn't)

Attachments

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out by sending a text. Don't screw up more.

"Hey, I've been meaning to check out <insert action venue>. I'm going there at <date and time>. I'd be glad if you could join me.

Keep it stupid simple.

If she says yes, arrange a place to meet. Make her wait for 10. Smile. Bounce her to the action date.

Talk less. Ask her more. Be focused. Listen. She doesn't need to know anything about you. She doesn't deserve to know you yet. Make her invest emotionally. When she asks you something, be vague, avoid, add a little wit. Smile. Have fun.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy uneven ratios Batman! Look how much **** you spout compared to her polite but to-the-point responses. It's like you just opened the floodgates of every thought you've had since you saw her.

I know I'm being blunt, but you have to be going somewhere with text conversation. Save long winded catch ups for in person (and even then, she should be talking a LOT more than you).

superstorm250

Banned
Reaction score
Holy uneven ratios Batman! Look how much **** you spout compared to her polite but to-the-point responses. It's like you just opened the floodgates of every thought you've had since you saw her.

I know I'm being blunt, but you have to be going somewhere with text conversation. Save long winded catch ups for in person (and even then, she should be talking a LOT more than you).
That's not the end of it, this site only lets you upload 3 photos per post, keep reading.

superstorm250

Banned
Reaction score
Ask her out by sending a text. Don't screw up more.

"Hey, I've been meaning to check out <insert action venue>. I'm going there at <date and time>. I'd be glad if you could join me.

Keep it stupid simple.

If she says yes, arrange a place to meet. Make her wait for 10. Smile. Bounce her to the action date.

Talk less. Ask her more. Be focused. Listen. She doesn't need to know anything about you. She doesn't deserve to know you yet. Make her invest emotionally. When she asks you something, be vague, avoid, add a little wit. Smile. Have fun.
Keep reading there's more. This site only lets you upload 3 per post.

superstorm250

Banned
Reaction score
You're making the noob mistake of "if you guys knew all the details, you'd see it differently". No man, I get it. Hopefully you will too next time. There's a bigger issue behind your whole approach here.
No I'm not saying that, what I was saying is that you need to keep reading to actually see how badly I failed. I think an in person meet up with this girl like you mentioned is out of the question now.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So our work season ended and I texted her about 8 days after our last day of work, which was our first time talking since then.
Okay.....

........I don't think she's even into me anymore if she was in the first place. She barely responds now and I noticed that after I've sent a reply to her, she updates her story on Snapchat or shares things on Facebook, but doesn't send me a response back. So she sees my text, and is deliberately waiting a very long time to respond, obviously that's a bad sign and an indication of failure. (In the texts, I talk about video games because she loves playing them. Otherwise I wouldn't)
The FAILURE came in you listening to cartoonish advice on the Manosphere, about waiting an extremely longggggggg time after getting a chick's number to call/text/start communicating. Chicks have a low attention span these days, if you guys really think you are going to get a chick's number on Monday and not communicate with her until Saturday, AND the same level of interest is going to be there........you are seriously deluding yourselves.

When Tenacity gets a new number, guess when Tenacity is going to send that chick a text? Within 1 HOUR of getting the number. Then I'm going to call her that night for a "caking" session.

- If she's not interested, waiting 6 days to call won't change anything.

- If she's interested, calling/texting the same day of receiving the number won't change anything.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep reading there's more. This site only lets you upload 3 per post.
Don't take what I'm going to say personally.
We all probably had this rite of passage some time in our past.

#1 You talk too much. She was just being polite and you kept talking. She got turned off.

#2 She might've been attracted to you in the beginning, she's not anymore

#3 You are trying to impress her. Now she knows that if you have to try, you aren't naturally attractive.

#4 Small talk might work in person to build rapport. You didn't build any attraction. No teasing. No witty banter. Just BS.

#5 You were too emotionally invested even before you met her

#6 The moment she knew she wasn't attracted, she started fishing for compliments to which you supplicated by qualifying her

#7 She isn't into you anymore and will just use you for validation, attention whilst she waits fingers crossed for her bad boy c0ck.

Study social dynamics, investment theory and the law of least returns, game, redpill along with the DJ bible.

superstorm250

Banned
Reaction score
Okay.....

The FAILURE came in you listening to cartoonish advice on the Manosphere, about waiting an extremely longggggggg time after getting a chick's number to call/text/start communicating. Chicks have a low attention span these days, if you guys really think you are going to get a chick's number on Monday and not communicate with her until Saturday, AND the same level of interest is going to be there........you are seriously deluding yourselves.

When Tenacity gets a new number, guess when Tenacity is going to send that chick a text? Within 1 HOUR of getting the number. Then I'm going to call her that night for a "caking" session.

- If she's not interested, waiting 6 days to call won't change anything.

- If she's interested, calling/texting the same day of receiving the number won't change anything.
I didn't do any of that because I wanted more than a quick hook up, I would've if that was all I wanted.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't do any of that because I wanted more than a quick hook up, I would've if that was all I wanted.
Sir what does that have to do with anything? No matter if you wanted a ONS or to slap a ring on her finger, you still need to communicate with the chick within 1 hour of getting her number.

We ALL LIVE on her cell phones today, so when you get a chick's number, there's really no reason not to send a text. If we were still all using LANDLINES then it would be understandable why it might take a couple of hours or even perhaps 1 day to get back to her.

superstorm2500

Reaction score
Don't take what I'm going to say personally.
We all probably had this rite of passage some time in our past.

#1 You talk too much. She was just being polite and you kept talking. She got turned off.

#2 She might've been attracted to you in the beginning, she's not anymore

#3 You are trying to impress her. Now she knows that if you have to try, you aren't naturally attractive.

#4 Small talk might work in person to build rapport. You didn't build any attraction. No teasing. No witty banter. Just BS.

#5 You were too emotionally invested even before you met her

#6 The moment she knew she wasn't attracted, she started fishing for compliments to which you supplicated by qualifying her

#7 She isn't into you anymore and will just use you for validation, attention whilst she waits fingers crossed for her bad boy c0ck.

Study social dynamics, investment theory and the law of least returns, game, redpill along with the DJ bible.
I've had girls hook up with me using a different and quicker approach, so don't tell me that I'm lying to myself because I know the difference. And no I don't take what you say personally because I know that I messed up bad with this girl, #6 specifically because I knew that I was going to fail as soon as I started with this girl. I knew what she was doing and I did what I did because I knew I was going to fail anyway. Going back over the texts now, I can see how it started with her reacting more positively in the beginning but quickly devolved into her being done with me. Only I will not be there for her validation and will ignore her if she wants attention. And if you were trying to label me as a nice guy there at the end, then try again. I'm not a doormat to anyone, especially girls that I'm attracted to.

superstorm2500

Reaction score
Sir what does that have to do with anything? No matter if you wanted a ONS or to slap a ring on her finger, you still need to communicate with the chick within 1 hour of getting her number.

We ALL LIVE on her cell phones today, so when you get a chick's number, there's really no reason not to send a text. If we were still all using LANDLINES then it would be understandable why it might take a couple of hours or even perhaps 1 day to get back to her.
I just didn't because she only gave me her number in order to send her directions, and we were seeing each other every day at work anyway so it just never crossed my mind to text her.

superstorm2500

Reaction score
I switched accounts because of the stupid 10 posts per 24 hours rule. Thanks everyone for the constructive criticism, I definitely failed with this girl and I feel like I could've had a better chance with her if I didn't mess up so badly when I texted her. I shouldn't have waited so long to text her and I should've gone on here and other sites and read texting guides before I ever sent that first text. I just winged it and that didn't pay off, doing that ended up costing me any chance I might've had.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's still answering everything and talking so where did you fail