Was the Last Girl who Dumped you BPD?

Was the last girl who dumped or hurt your BPD?

• Total voters

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Go watch more Alex Jones and buy more of his snake oil products
Ooh! I set off the fat girl detector!

Not an argument. Do you have a point? My point is that I have hotter women than you, and I support Alex Jones. Donald Trump is your President, Latisha. Sorry if girls like this don't accept EBT cards, but you're welcome anyway. At least you can buy Doritos on me.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooh! I set off the fat girl detector!

Not an argument. Do you have a point? My point is that I have hotter women than you, and I support Alex Jones. Donald Trump is your President, Latisha. Sorry if girls like this don't accept EBT cards, but you're welcome anyway. At least you can buy Doritos on me.

Rofl. The first girl looks like a wrinkled tranny that is too old for me. The 2nd girl is a wh0re with a butter face. My ex was a wh0re former stripper (to be fair), but at least she didn't have a butter face. Remember the girl I posted in the BPD thread(but I think I deleted the pic). She sh1t on every girl you've posted, not even close. You don't get hot girls. You've finally have a 7 on a good day and you can't believe it, spamming her pic every where. Keep talking about the photofeeler BS. I don't know. You're older though. I notice older guys tend to have lower standards than younger guys.

Second of all, I supported Trump over Hillary on the slim hope he would follow his promise on not escalating in Syria. He's broken almost every campaign promise and has soul.

I followed Alex Jones, you know, when I was 16 like a decade go. But I grew up and realized like 80% of the sh1t he spews is total nonsense. College tends to help with that. Sometimes he is right. Sometimes he'll take a factoid and reach overly hysterical conclusions. He also has very misguided economic views. I am not sure if he actually even believes most the BS he spews. Even his buddy Joe Rogan doesn't think Alex believes everything he says.

Dumping Alex Jones and following Joe Rogan instead would do a lot for your general knowledge of the world.

But stay ignorant.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Rofl. The first girl looks like a wrinkled tranny that is too old for me. The 2nd girl is a wh0re with a butter face.

... your general knowledge of the world... But stay ignorant.
First, the #1 sign that a person hasn't had sex in a LONG, LONG time is when he instantly calls hot women who she never met derogatory names. Sad.

Anyhow, now that we know what assspoo (who of course provides zero photos herself) says, now let's see what an independent survey of these women (ages 21 and 23) says (hint: remember this the next time this person claims to know something):

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, the #1 sign that a person hasn't had sex in a LONG, LONG time is when he instantly calls hot women who she never met derogatory names. Sad.
That makes no sense. If I didn't have sex in a long time, wouldn't I be more thirsty? I know logic isn't your strong suit, but can you try to make a little more sense?

She looks a little bit better on the far right (if that is the same girl), but I am still not seeing the big deal.

Have you heard of reverse image search? I bet if someone gave enough of a sh1t, someone could reverse sh1t the pics of the girls you post and possibly figure out who you are if there is a hit and make fun of you to them. Maybe you should think about protecting your privacy a little more.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Subtitled: Applegoo has zero women (and terrible taste).

Who needs privacy when you work in Government security?

Bring it on, virgin.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Subtitled: Applegoo has zero women (and terrible taste).

Who needs privacy when you work in Government security?

Bring it on, virgin.
Thought you are a photographer? It's funny. You sh1t on government spending and welfare, yet you are employed by the government.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sit tight, folks. Applegoo is just too concerned about her privacy to prove she has dated girls hotter than those officially rated 99 (who she calls who-res).

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sit tight, folks. Applegoo is just too concerned about her privacy to prove she has dated girls hotter than those officially rated 99 (who she calls who-res).
I know you are not very bright. Let me break things down for you. I could easily find hot b1tches on IG. I could post them and say I dated them. But I don't do that. Why? Don't need to. Why don't I post pics of girls I've actually dated (except for one, which I deleted, in case of someone reverse searching her)? Because I legitimately don't want to be traced to this forum. There is a legitimate concern. For example, a quick search of your username shows that you were driving an older BMW (thought you were rich?) back in what it looks like 2012 (old even for 2012) at the latest and that you live in Austin.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Applegoo says "You are not very bright" - I have a 160 IQ according to the spatial IQ test at queendom.com, and I currently work for top secret Government security programs. In the past 2 years I earned $500,000, mostly tax free. Will Applegoo bet me $10,000 I have a higher IQ on any test he/she can name? Probably not.

Will Applegoo tell us how much she earns, including EBT cards? Probably not. Will he/she bet me $10,000 I earn more? Probably not.

Applegoo says "Your girl is a butter face" - I just posted 6+ photos of her rated 98 or better, and Applegoo says he dated hotter girls but is concerned about privacy. Will he/she bet me $10,000 she can't come up with a photo of an ex that scores 98+? Probably not.

Applegoo says "I could lie and say I dated hot girls" - Is she implying I am not dating this girl after I already went public on the forum? Will he/she bet me $10,000 I'm dating this girl who he/she first tried to say was a "butter face" and now is saying I must have downloaded photos of? Probably not.

Applegoo says "You were driving an older BMW - I thought you were rich?" - based on my public photo of my 1997 BMW M3 (which I bought new in 1997, age 27, which at the time was the fastest street legal BMW in history).

Applegoo says "There is legitimate concern, even though this forum is ranked 157,000 (Facebook is #3).

Applegoo says "You live in Austin" - I have since moved to Dallas, San Jose, Tulsa, and Atlanta.

I'm not concerned with safety, that's what my pistol is for. Bring it on, you lying feminist, Hillary-supporting female.
Again, you are not very bright. What this site is ranked is not the point. Like I explained in my other post, I found some of your information. I bet if I wanted, I could find out who your girl was and tell her about how much you idolize her butter face on here.

I posted a pic of a girl that clearly trounced your girl (which I deleted for privacy reasons). You did not even reply to the pic I posted in that thread because you knew she was much better the second you saw it.

There is no way you are actually an IQ of 160. I just explained how I didn't support Hillary and then you called me a "feminist, Hillary supporting female."

Those online IQ tests are bs. I used to take them as a teenager and would get similar scores. You are proof of them being BS.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@bigneil sometimes, when I read your replies, I think you are some sort of anxious mad scientist type frantically banging away at the keyboard, as if hitting the keys really hard will make them see/believe your point, lol

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@bigneil sometimes, when I read your replies, I think you are some sort of anxious mad scientist type frantically banging away at the keyboard, as if hitting the keys really hard will make them see/believe your point, lol
I'm sorry, didn't you say "Good luck" regarding this girl, before her best 3 photo shoots in her life?

Dear stupid assh*les: unless you predict something that comes true, you're stupid assh*les.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, didn't you say "Good luck" regarding this girl, before her best 3 photo shoots in her life?

Dear stupid assh*les: unless you predict something that comes true, you're stupid assh*les.
I still feel this way. If she is BPD I am afraid that she is going to hurt you. Sue me for worrying about it, call me names. I read the unhappy/angry/resentful/confused/etc posts from you guys all the time. Why would I want another female to fvck with anyones head?

The one thing I will say, you've seemed really unhappy for about 3 months now. It feels as if you are taking your frustrations out here. When I first got to know you, you were more mellow. I wonder if something is stressing you out.

That's the GREAT thing about being a female on these boards....I got nothing to prove to anyone and, since I'm a chick, I get to express my feelings and no one sees it as unusual.

fistpump

Banned
Reaction score
Again, you are not very bright. What this site is ranked is not the point. Like I explained in my other post, I found some of your information. I bet if I wanted, I could find out who your girl was and tell her about how much you idolize her butter face on here.

I posted a pic of a girl that clearly trounced your girl (which I deleted for privacy reasons). You did not even reply to the pic I posted in that thread because you knew she was much better the second you saw it.

There is no way you are actually an IQ of 160. I just explained how I didn't support Hillary and then you called me a "feminist, Hillary supporting female."

Those online IQ tests are bs. I used to take them as a teenager and would get similar scores. You are proof of them being BS.
Neil is a secret government agent with a 160 IQ sent to SS with his star trek fazer by Alex jones for reconnaissance back to the mothership.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
sazc, let's face it: your mission is to prove that men your age dating women half your age are destined to suffer. That's your only hope besides learning to bake Toll House cookies (while giving massages), or dating guys who are 90 for free.

Same for unemployed guys like applegoo. He either bows to me, gets a job or stomps his foot and screams wh0-re/privacy like s/he's doing now.

Sure. I'm was totally unhappy in the past 3 months, a time I had 3 jobs and took home $90,000 after taxes, all while having the best sex of my life with a girl 25 years my junior whose photos rate 99, and on the side weight lifting and collecting bullets and gold coins while eating grass-fed Texas beef.

To summarize: I published photos of the girls I date while applespoo says s/he dates MUCH hotter women but REFUSES to prove it "out of privacy concern" all while saying "your second girl is a whO-re and butter face".

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sazc, let's face it: your mission is to prove that men your age dating women half your age are destined to suffer. That's your only hope besides learning to bake Toll House cookies (while giving massages), or dating guys who are 90 for free.

Same for unemployed guys like applegoo. He either bows to me, gets a job or stomps his foot and screams wh0-re/privacy like s/he's doing now.

Sure. I'm was totally unhappy in the past 3 months, a time I had 3 jobs and took home $90,000 after taxes, all while having the best sex of my life with a girl 25 years my junior whose photos rate 99, and on the side collecting gold coins and eating grass-fed Texas beef.

To summarize: I published photos of the girls I date while applespoo says s/he dates MUCH hotter women but REFUSES to prove it "out of privacy concern" all while saying "your second girl is a whO-re and butter face".

F*ck you lying pieces of sh!t.
Lol nooooo, but that's hella funny of you to say!

fistpump

Banned
Reaction score

Sure. I'm was totally unhappy in the past 3 months, a time I had 3 jobs and took home $90,000 after taxes, all while having the best sex of my life with a girl 25 years my junior whose photos rate 99, and on the side collecting gold coins and eating grass-fed Texas beef.

F*ck you lying pieces of sh!t.
Relax nutty Neil. Count your SS likes jumping over a fence till you fall asleep lil guy

fistpump

Banned
Reaction score
Neil is a secret government agent with a 160 IQ sent to SS with his star trek fazer by Alex jones for reconnaissance back to the mothership

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scary that I might be sincere huh?

MUST NEG THE FEMALE, ALL FEMALES BAD!

lol