She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Says who? Show me statistics.It's an advantage in most cases.
I had some friends insist I shave it ALL off since I am bald...with hair on the sides. But was told by a stylist I wouldn't be able to pull it off due to my narrow face. So there goes that. I just keep it shortDo women find it attractive or are bald guys at a disadvantage compared to men with hair?
That's a loaded question that can not be answered quickly. Some women do find it attractive some women don't. Just like some men like big butts some men like a small bubble buts.Do women find it attractive or are bald guys at a disadvantage compared to men with hair?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Don't let that stylist put you in her/his frame. Hair grows back in 2 months if you don't like it wear a ball cap for a month or so. At least you will know if it works for you physically. Most importantly rock what ever style you choose with confidence.I had some friends insist I shave it ALL off since I am bald...with hair on the sides. But was told by a stylist I wouldn't be able to pull it off due to my narrow face. So there goes that. I just keep it short
Watch out for transplants, they skin and faley the back of your head to get the hair. So when you finally say to hell with it I'm shaving it all off you have a huge scare on the back of your head. But who knows what they will have in 10 years with technology.I hope I don't go bald. Shaved head really doesn't suit me, I look like some weird creature with no hair.
I'm 33 now and I've noticed my hairline probably went back about centimetre in my 20's. All in all my hair is still fairly thick, I just hope it stays that way otherwise I would seriously consider some sort of transplant.
Some guys though look f*cking great with a shaved head. I'm just not one of them!
Thats a very old technique, the new one picks every single hair.Watch out for transplants, they skin and faley the back of your head to get the hair. So when you finally say to hell with it I'm shaving it all off you have a huge scare on the back of your head. But who knows what they will have in 10 years with technology.
Thats a very old technique, the new one picks every single hair.
Im considering to do it btw
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
What do you mean? This person is a professional and knows what they are talking about...so I'll act accordingly because I agree with them...in fact, I knew I couldn't pull it off...just got an opinion from a professional. There's no "frame" to this. (I keep seeing this "frame" word thrown around a little too much lately. lol)Don't let that stylist put you in her/his frame. .
A shaved head can work on a tall guy with a good head shape. But I still think a full head of hair is ideal.Do women find it attractive or are bald guys at a disadvantage compared to men with hair?
I've seen women fully admit, even women in their 50s, that they demand their man have a full head of hair. Yeah, even in their 50s. lol Things are sagging on her, and she demands a man without thinning hair?I know plenty of women say it doesn't matter or it's not a big deal either way, but I really don't believe that. Here's my favorite line...
HB: It's not a big deal. My husband is balding and I still love him.
Mike: But did he have hair when you first started dating him?
HB: <Eyes get huge. Changes the subject>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Follicular_unit_extractionWhat's the procedure called?
Is that the one where it looks like little plugs and you can tell?
I'm pretty good in that area I think I made it through the woods with the hair thing. But it's not as thick as it was when I was younger.
Sure if 6 months at cosmetology school makes you a professional. I use to book stylists for photo shoots and knew a lot of them from hair to wardrobe to makeup making big cash all those hair stylists would offer to give me their $150 hair cuts for free. In the end I do what I have done since I was a kid I have a pair of clippers and shave it to a 1 guard myself for free. That's just my choice I respect your choice.What do you mean? This person is a professional and knows what they are talking about...so I'll act accordingly because I agree with them...in fact, I knew I couldn't pull it off...just got an opinion from a professional. There's no "frame" to this. (I keep seeing this "frame" word thrown around a little too much lately. lol)
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.