Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife about to be cheating

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi! I need some advice: My wife is 47 years old (sexy and horny) and we have been married for 5 years.(i'm 52) The sex is still good and we have it maybe one or two times a week. Recently I have noticed that she has contact with an Indian guy from New Dehli on the net. (he is 25 and a model) I have been tracking a littlebit (I have Access to her Google photos and drive, and facebook account.) When she deletes a Picture in whatsapp or messenger it goes to the recycle bin in Google and I can see it. I can also see on his facebook profile that she has clicked like on pictures as old as back in 2014.

I have copied the Pictures she has been taking, it's showing bra, cleavage, she also made a video where she smiles and say his name and say that she miss him so much. (they met on the net late desember 2016, and never met irl). She has also sent love quotes. I think they also have videochat on whatsapp quite often. (I work nightshift) I plan to put my second phone in her Office at home and record with sleep recorder app.
Once I heard she says "I love you! when she finish a conversation with him. I ran up to her office and hit her phone so it flew out of her hand, and I then asked her what the hell she was doing.

I have said to her that she violates our marriage and if she does something wrong in that matter she is out of the house pronte. She also made me very angry last Friday when she asked if he could come to our place and help me with building the house, what a ****ing stupid question! We go to India in a few month and I'm not sure if I will do that. I have to watch her all the time to avoid someting happening. What to do?

ps: I'm a good looking guy and hit the gym quite often. I try to run an alpha lifestyle. I have other women interested but would try to keep my wife if possible, but not sure if I can trust her.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'm so fvcking sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I found out my (ex)wife was cheating when I went into her email after I suspected that something was going on.

She also made me very angry last Friday when she asked if he could come to our place and help me with building the house, what a ****ing stupid question!
The night I ended my marriage, her boy toy was over doing his laundry.

What to do?
This might sound insane to you, but I'm going to advise you to avoid confronting her about the cheating, especially if you have bought a house together or have children... but at age 47, her eggs should be dried up, so I'm guessing there are no children involved.

If you have anything major that is joint, you need to end your marriage as peacefully as possible and get her to agree to a separation agreement. Sit down with her, and discuss the things that each of you are going to take with you, put it on paper, sign it, and get two people to witness it.

Now, if you're just renting an apartment and the biggest thing you're going to be fighting over is kitchen appliances, feel free to confront this withered old cvnt with your evidence and kick her the fvck out (if the apartment is in your name).

Again, I'm sorry you have to go through this, but you need to play your cards right if you're going to get out of this with your shirt on you back.

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you.

I own a house with two appartments and she is in it for 15%. If I need to kick her out I will have to pay her 15% of the value of the house. It's like 24000$. But if she act like this and I have proof will I still need to pay? We have no children luckily.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, sounds like youre in for a world of hurt and stress.
dont even bother with digging into her sh!tty business, cut it and go.

If she wants to come back reframe the whole relationship where you are in full control. she lost all respect for you.
youre the fvcking man, the first sign of her doing anything like that shes out. youre to busy conquering life and
cheating b!tches have no place, also start the plate spinning asap..

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wife about to be cheating"????

More like Wife is cheating.

You just need to kick her ass out and get your ducks in a row. What she has done is cross the boundary and she's even trying to invite the guy to meet you? Sounds like she is setting you up bro. This isn't safe for you.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How evil women get over time if you dont pay attention is always staggering. I am sure if you look back there is a time you started losing her, is that all because of the pretty elephant boys arrival or did you also lose your ways? There is always something we can learn I mean, how did she lose respect for you. You still have options with other girls as you say so that sounds pretty good

logicallefty

Reaction score
Take her to India. Leave her there.
That would be funny. Take her to India and she will think "wow, what an opportunity. I can go see my new lover". Then loose her in India and fly back home by yourself.

I hate to hear stories like this. This marriage is over. Even if you could save it, would you really want to? If she doesn't suspect you are going to do anything I would start hoarding cash out of the joint bank accounts. And start formulating your plan to divorce her. Divorce her first. Don't wait until she does it to you. Keep the evidence you have of her bad behavior, and keep gathering more if you can.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be funny. Take her to India and she will think "wow, what an opportunity. I can go see my new lover". Then loose her in India and fly back home by yourself.

I hate to hear stories like this. This marriage is over. Even if you could save it, would you really want to? If she doesn't suspect you are going to do anything I would start hoarding cash out of the joint bank accounts. And start formulating your plan to divorce her. Divorce her first. Don't wait until she does it to you. Keep the evidence you have of her bad behavior, and keep gathering more if you can.
I agree. Once they have emotionally checked out of the marriage, doesn't matter what you do to attempt to fix it, it will never work anyways because how long until their next episode?

Your advice is the best advice. Gather your assets. Secure them then kick her to the curb

Desire

Don Juan
Reaction score
How evil women get over time if you dont pay attention is always staggering. I am sure if you look back there is a time you started losing her, is that all because of the pretty elephant boys arrival or did you also lose your ways? There is always something we can learn I mean, how did she lose respect for you. You still have options with other girls as you say so that sounds pretty good
I don't think I lost my way somewhere. It's probably the coolidge effect that has kicked in after these years. I have always stood up for my self when she sometimes acted like *****. I'm a firm believer that it's a good way to implement many of the things I have learned from here over the years, in my daily life.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'm so fvcking sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I found out my (ex)wife was cheating when I went into her email after I suspected that something was going on.

The night I ended my marriage, her boy toy was over doing his laundry.

This might sound insane to you, but I'm going to advise you to avoid confronting her about the cheating, especially if you have bought a house together or have children... but at age 47, her eggs should be dried up, so I'm guessing there are no children involved.

If you have anything major that is joint, you need to end your marriage as peacefully as possible and get her to agree to a separation agreement. Sit down with her, and discuss the things that each of you are going to take with you, put it on paper, sign it, and get two people to witness it.

Now, if you're just renting an apartment and the biggest thing you're going to be fighting over is kitchen appliances, feel free to confront this withered old cvnt with your evidence and kick her the fvck out (if the apartment is in your name).

Again, I'm sorry you have to go through this, but you need to play your cards right if you're going to get out of this with your shirt on you back.
Solid advice from Desdinova. Your focus should be on ending things with minimal damage.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own a house with two appartments and she is in it for 15%. If I need to kick her out I will have to pay her 15% of the value of the house. It's like 24000$.
I don't know where you live but it doesn't work like that in many places. You better get legal advice ASAP. Chances are, you are going to have to pay her a heck of a lot more than $24,000.

NickAdams713

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't divorce her. You want her to cheat. It gives you license to do whatever you want when you want to.

Bigsmilez

Reaction score
I would quietly seek legal advice and start insulating your finances, and heart and mind. It is going to hurt, start preparing yourself so you can move forward successfully.
Start reading now on how to deal with the loss. When it happens you will be ready mentally.