Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Taylor Swift - Borderline Personality Disorder

Is Taylor Swift BPD

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other - she is weird but that's just millenial

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
This phenomenon really fascinates me.

She's hot - HB 8.5-9.0
Feminine, Sexy, Seductive
She's turning 27 this month and isn't close to marriage
Her life revolves around her two cats - She takes them everywhere and admits to being a "cat lady"
She monkey branches from one serious relationship immediately into another serious relationship
She told Rolling Stone "I've never had a relationship last longer than 6 months"
She admits to becoming quickly obsessed with bf's (ex: she bought a house across street from Conor Kennedy after only dating 3 weeks - he broke up with her in less than 3 months saying "her obsession with me freaked me out")
Dates older men (Calvin Harris 32 when she was 25; Jake Gyllenall 35 when she was 26; Tom Hiddleston 35 when she was 26)
She is extremely skinny (eating disorder?)
She HATES all her exbf's (widley known to attack them in her songs)
All of her songs are about her love life ("I[ve written all my songs about ex boyfriends, they are my inspiration")
Her lyrics scream BPD to me and she admits which exbf inspired each song:

Blank Space - The song is literally about borderline personality "Magic, Madness, Heaven, Sin - Loves a game wanna play - It's gonna be forever or go down in flames" (she claims it was a joke but doubt it)
We are Never Ever Getting Back Together & All Too Well - "I say I hate you, we breakup, you call me, I love you" (she said inspired by Jake Gyllenhall)
I Almost Do - "I can't say hello to you again to risk another goodbye" Still thinking about calling her ex years later
Wildest Dreams - "I can see the end as it begins" an affair with older married man
Tim McGraw - "the song we danced to all night long" wrote about exbf Brandon Borello who said "I bought the album and love it but my girlfriend hates it"
Picture to Burn - wrote about exbf Jordan Alford who she calls a "redneck"
Teardrops on My Guitar - wrote about boy she loved in HS, Drew, but never asked out. She said he heard the song and asked her out later but it was too late.
Should've Said No - exbf, Sam Armstrong, who she said cheated on her. She covered the album in his name
Forever & Always, Last Kiss, Better Than Revenge - all 3 songs about Joe Jonas and even her hatred for his new gf, Camilla Belle
Back to December - exbf Taylor Lautner "you gave me roses and all your love and all I gave you was goodbye"
I Knew You Were Trouble & Dear John - exbf John Mayer "the saddest fear comes creeping in that you never loved me"
Enchanted - axbf Adam Young
Begin Again - Conor Kennedy
Style - Harry Styles
New Romantics - "Life is a classroom, please leave stranded, it's so romantic"
etc etc etc

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
yeah shes a crazy hoe

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
She is an "artist". Most people in art are nutty. The men too.

But to be totally honest.. until I'm actually f*cking her myself.. I really don't give a sh!t. I stopped paying attention to celebrities a long time ago. Unless someone is doing important things (effecting laws, curing cancer) OR I know them / interact with them personally.. I really don't give a sh!t about them.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an "artist". Most people in art are nutty. The men too.

But to be totally honest.. until I'm actually f*cking her myself.. I really don't give a sh!t. I stopped paying attention to celebrities a long time ago. Unless someone is doing important things (effecting laws, curing cancer) OR I know them / interact with them personally.. I really don't give a sh!t about them.
All Taylor Swift can cure is a boner.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taylor Swift is an attractive girl, but no way is she an 8.5, let alone a 9.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay to each his own. Pls focus on the question
The point is that she is attractive, which I think is common trait of bpd

Serenity

Reaction score
Nah, she's just extremely passionate, nobody can or want to handle her. If she was BPD she wouldn't be a superstar, BPD's are utterly hopeless people which fail at everything. She just fails at relationships.

Wonder how her career and inspiration would go if she had a successful relationship, I bet she would drop completely out of the spotlight. She makes money singing about heartbreak, the best way to have passion in it is to live it. Passion in music sells.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, she's just extremely passionate, nobody can or want to handle her. If she was BPD she wouldn't be a superstar, BPD's are utterly hopeless people which fail at everything. She just fails at relationships.

Wonder how her career and inspiration would go if she had a successful relationship, I bet she would drop completely out of the spotlight. She makes money singing about heartbreak, the best way to have passion in it is to live it. Passion in music sells.
Angelina Jolie is bpd

These people do fine with money and attention rolling in

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is that she is attractive, which I think is common trait of bpd
Actually I know of numerous women who were officially diagnosed with borderline personality disorder by psychiatrists, and they were about as unattractive as you can get. But I'm getting in the way of the PUA version of reality, so I will just bow out of this thread and leave it to y'all.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taylor Swift annoys the hell out of me, I don't know why though? She seems phony and 2 faced?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if the majority of those "boyfriends" even fvcked her (or more than once or twice fvcked her). I mean, I'd imagine none of them got to have their way with her...she probably ended it rather quick with most of those dudes because Female "self" preservation. She seems like a Self Preservationist. So she would not want a dude to fvck her silly over and and over and over again. My personally, I gotta have a female that wants to be fvcked and fvcked a lot, mainly by me though I hope.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I know of numerous women who were officially diagnosed with borderline personality disorder by psychiatrists, and they were about as unattractive as you can get. But I'm getting in the way of the PUA version of reality, so I will just bow out of this thread and leave it to y'all.
The thing is though the "version" of bpd who most of us would encounter is the hot bpd who learned to use their looks for manipulation

The fat ugly bpd who plays online rpg's in her bedroom 24/7 isn't really a problem for us

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant decide if Angelina Jolie is BPD or just driven, like Trump. Swifty may or may not be BPD, there's no way you can tell. The media twists what you see to suit the most inflammatory story for the moment. She's also prone to getting into relationships that are nothing more than 'publicity stunts' - contractual agreements between two people to date for a specific period of time in order to make both of them more popular. There's really no way to assess a public figure for any kind of disorder, unless that public figure is telling you they have an issue.

It really doesnt matter anyways - be mindful about this $hit and the b1tches you bed, that's what is important!

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant decide if Angelina Jolie is BPD or just driven, like Trump. Swifty may or may not be BPD, there's no way you can tell. The media twists what you see to suit the most inflammatory story for the moment. She's also prone to getting into relationships that are nothing more than 'publicity stunts' - contractual agreements between two people to date for a specific period of time in order to make both of them more popular. There's really no way to assess a public figure for any kind of disorder, unless that public figure is telling you they have an issue.

It really doesnt matter anyways - be mindful about this $hit and the b1tches you bed, that's what is important!
Donald trump doesn't wear vials of his partners blood round his neck nor did he used to be a self harmer

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's really tall and has an eating disorder. She is a 7 at best.