Pro-Hillary Media Bias

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick there is in knowing what is truly in your best interest.

Free stuff right now may seem to fit the bill, but that is only because the true costs are hidden from view. Long term, stealing from the productive members of society is in nobody's best interest.

Long term i am dead starving and homeless. Unless employers enjoy seeing employees arm hanging out of the socket all the time.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
yes, his mind IS injured, but he LET it happen, and probably caused it, in fact. When your body is all effed up and there's no fixing it. the intelligent, responsible thing is to opt out. That is no life fit for a human being, so why live it?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick there is in knowing what is truly in your best interest.

Free stuff right now may seem to fit the bill, but that is only because the true costs are hidden from view. Long term, stealing from the productive members of society is in nobody's best interest.
When the thief steals, if it makes his life better, he's profited. If the cost is too high (guilt, incarceration, death) he's lost. What's in his self-interest is up to him, based on the information he has at the time. Would you hand over your own interests to someone else? Barring mental defect, it's not something I would trust anyone with but myself.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the thief steals, if it makes his life better, he's profited. If the cost is too high (guilt, incarceration, death) he's lost. What's in his self-interest is up to him, based on the information he has at the time. Would you hand over your own interests to someone else? Barring mental defect, it's not something I would trust anyone with but myself.
I am getting back what they stole from me via social security taxes my whole life. **** that noise. Thats what this is, repayment of what i have already paid into the system out of my salary. You forgot that? If I never paid into this system, i would be rejected from it.

Last edited:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is in his best interest is not based on the information he has at the time, it either is or is not in his best interest. Information has nothing to do with it.

What he PERCIEVES to be in his best interest is another story, and that is related to the information they have. Such a perception could include stealing, but it is still shortsighted because he does not think through the ramifications.
How am i a thief do you know the system? They have been taxing me for 20 years while busting my ass making a decent living. I have paid 10s of thousands of dollars into social security. Well the chicken has come home to roost. I need my money back. You want them to rob me and that is OK? its an insurance plan and they investigated me for months before returning my money.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am i a thief do you know the system? They have been taxing me for 20 years while busting my ass making a decent living. I have paid 10s of thousands of dollars into social security. Well the chicken has come home to roost. I need my money back. You want them to rob me and that is OK? its an insurance plan and they investigated me for months before returning my money.
Don't bother trying to explain any position to danger, he literally just said "Long term, stealing from the productive members of society is in nobody's best interest". Clearly his ideology has been hijacked. You want to see who the real productive members of society are? Hint: it's labor not capital.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You want to see who the real productive members of society are? Hint: it's labor not capital.
Labor is important. That's cool. Under the economists definition of labor, I'm labor of a sort.

Like to see you do much with labor without capital. If you want to work for somebody else, they've put the capital up for risk so you can labor.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did I say you were a thief?
My bad it was sam who made the thief comparison. As for improvement I am going for computer science certification. As for mooching obamacare i dont give a damn when the hospital charged 40 grand JUST TO STAY OVERNIGHT. All i did was sit in a chair and watch TV all night. I had a burger and fries twice and a couple pain pills. They get 40 grand on top of the surgery? The anesthesia alone was another 5 grand. A 45 minute surgery was 30 grand. That is why this counry is failing. Doctors and lawyers are the thieves and hospitals.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
My bad it was sam who made the thief comparison. As for improvement I am going for computer science certification. As for mooching obamacare i dont give a damn when the hospital charged 40 grand JUST TO STAY OVERNIGHT. All i did was sit in a chair and watch TV all night. I had a burger and fries twice and a couple pain pills. They get 40 grand on top of the surgery? The anesthesia alone was another 5 grand. A 45 minute surgery was 30 grand. That is why this counry is failing. Doctors and lawyers are the thieves and hospitals.
All you did was sit in a bed and take pills. LOL. How much did the room and its equipment cost? How about the nurses and doctors that attended you? How many hundreds of millions of dollars did the hospital cost to build? How many millions more annually does it cost to maintain and equip it?

I guess its all about you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I know got medevac'd by a helicopter last month. The 20-minute ride was $35,000. I can buy a helicopter for that much money.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-person choppers are the price of a cheap used car. The price goes up when you move to 2-person capacity, but not to $35k. I know medevac choppers cost a more, but they're still charging the price of a cheap helicopter for a 20 minute ride.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you did was sit in a bed and take pills. LOL. How much did the room and its equipment cost? How about the nurses and doctors that attended you? How many hundreds of millions of dollars did the hospital cost to build? How many millions more annually does it cost to maintain and equip it?

I guess its all about you.
I didn't sit on the bed I sat in a chair all night . I used no equipment. Why? Because they know i enjoy the pain meds too much and i got minimum attention. They take advantage and rape you financially anyway.