Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Official SoSuave Hot Chick Thread

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Whether you know them or not, post pictures of hot, gorgeous and sexy women. Rex will start things off by posting pictures of chicks with sticks.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a challenge if you want to take it. Find me three pictures of "hot girls" that aren't modified (photoshopped/airbrushed) in any way where they're wearing no fake hair, no make up, no unnatural liposuction, have no implants and lighting is not being manipulated in their favour.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I have a challenge if you want to take it. Find me three pictures of "hot girls" that aren't modified (photoshopped/airbrushed) in any way where they're wearing no fake hair, no make up, no unnatural liposuction, have no implants and lighting is not being manipulated in their favour.

Good luck.
I'm sure there's a gang of them on Instagram.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you making a "putting pvssy on the pedestal" thread. You've nothing better to do but collect pictures of bishes? That you probably won't fvck.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Stephanie Santiago

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Jessica Kylie

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
These women are all fat.

This b1tch is late 20's and still has a better body then those fugs.

I prefer women who still dress an act like women... chicks holding guns and cigars??? Wtf.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Japanese b1tches are as masculine as it gets for me:

The fck happened to when American women looked like this?!?!

Now Asians have replaced the 1950's americans.

Aegyo / Kawaii / Sajao / Manja (Shared word for the concept of cute in Asia)

The asians are obsessed with looking cute and innocent to attract their mates. Yeah their clothes are a little sexy but 99% of it is their hyper feminine mannerisms, even the ugly ones can turn you on just by acting like girls.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

How many of these videos do you see a male being degraded? 0 Their cultures aren't fcked so the women are usually hot by default.

Whether you like the music or not is irrelevant, the cultures still 'allow' the women to like the men and show them liking the men on tv. This no longer happens in American music videos... mostly its narcissistic and slutty, in your face, camera action and usually focused on one individual super star who isn't about to tarnish her image by showing vulnerability. That's why I can't get behind those pics of women you posted Rex, they are too masculine... to me, dudes are the ones who hold guns and cigars, women are supposed to just dress up nice, look pretty and talk about men.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
This video was the death of the girl group Kara.

Chicks with weapons only makes sense when they are trying to be cute... cause thats generally how normal women act. I'd never met a girl that liked guns until I came back to Canada.

I can't even get my wife to stay awake through Star Wars and she hated Fury Road because it portrayed the women acting like b1tches to the man who was saving them, which highly offended her. In the middle of a crowded theatre she stood up and yelled 'THIS IS BULLSH!T' and stormed out. Then she called me a and the other men in the cinema fags for trying to watch the rest.... I'd be curious to see what other Americans classify as HOT on the forum, I bet it reflects the American culture and pussification of the American male.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see the videos or pictures where women are shown to be losers or nerds in American culture... they don't exist anymore.

I have no idea how Psy's videos are even shown in America.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

Show me an equivalent video that would be allowed on American TV. Every song on the top 50 right now is some whining bullsh1t mix with the exception of rap (socially acceptable masculinity).

Anyway, all these women are hot.