Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this girl Borderline

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to crazy chicks and stumbled across this website (which is great resource)...
Does this sound like borderline personality to you?

1) Solid 9.5. Everyone says 10.
2) 29 years old and chronically single (had a bf of 5 yrs so maybe excusable?)
3) Seems very confident and has tons of legitimate friends. Everyone loves her
4) Flirts constantly in classy way (touching/handsy, laughs at everything, texts tons guys)
5) Subtle brags how many guys ask her out (literally dozens/week) friendzones em all (I get the sense she takes great pride in having them ask her out and then ignoring them)
6) Abandoned by her mother at young age
7) Immature (likes Disney movies, talks about "cute boys", childish emoticons, etc)
8) Obsessed w her little dog (puts outfits on it)
9) Comes off to everyone as the sweetest girl, but secretly bored & wild (2 DWI's, drugs, etc)
10) Will "disappear" for weeks/months not replying to guys texts or anything. Lots of solo trips.
11) Extremely complimentary to everyone (prob why everyone love her - getting compliments from hot girl - but is this just to get attention/validation for her?)
12) Not promiscuous. Everyone on here says bpd girls get around but not the case (srs). Is there such a thing as an asexual borderline that still flirts for attention/emotion?
13) Gets very serious with guys quickly ("soulmate") but then turns them all away at week 3-4.
14) Artsy. Cares about zodiac signs, lunar cycles, karma, etc.
15) Push/Pull with all guys (finds "legitimate" excuse to distance them one day and reach out the next)
16) Went on a date with a friend, didn't reply to his calls/texts after, then a month later she ran into him (sober) and said she wanted to have his kids.
17) Habit of flirting with guys and give her number out, but once they actually invite her on date she doesn't even reply (this may be some weird ego stroke?)
18) Impulsive spending/drinking. Has major credit card debt.
19) Very into fashion, brands, clothes/cars, etc
20) Ex boyfriend is verbally abusive/drug addict (or so she claims)

Personality/mood seems stable but wonder she is putting on a good front. Is able to hold down a good job.

Thoughts?
(hot + single = crazy ?) or this not that crazy and just typical girl.

I think this is weird behavior but may also be normal in today's world. Maybe there is a whole generation with 50% of the kids coming from broken families and thus 50% have issues. It seems there are tons of threads on borderline girls here and I assume since more girls growing up in broken families that there are probably more girls with issues from that. Amazing how similar all of these bpd situations are on here, as if we all know the same girl (prob these girls party more and flirt more so meet more guys, plus they never stay in relationship so meet more guys than avg girl). I think being abandoned by your mother has to cause issues but do you always run from a girl with turbulent childhood?

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12) Not promiscuous. Everyone on here says bpd girls get around but not the case (srs). Is there such a thing as an asexual borderline that still flirts for attention/
Not promiscuous? Lol. Look at everything else you've written. She's just not promiscuous within her social circle.

But generally Cluster B's are lovely people. They make awesome acquaintances and superficial friends. But you know how with most people the closer you get to them the more benefits you get from that association? With Cluster B's, it's the opposite. Only those that get the closest see how ugly it gets.

Enjoy her from a distance.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I'm new to crazy chicks and stumbled across this website (which is great resource)...
You should stay "new," to crazy chicks. Why are you dealing with her?

1) Solid 9.5. Everyone says 10.
Their should be a rule on SoSuave that states anybody who claims to be f*cking with an 8 or up should have to to produce a pic of said chick and have a temporary ban place on their account until the picture is produced.

2) 29 years old and chronically single (had a bf of 5 yrs so maybe excusable?)
Why do you care?

3) Seems very confident
This is a problem why? This seems to say more about you than it does her.

and has tons of legitimate friends.
What's a "legitimate friend," as opposed to an illegitimate friend? What's wrong with a chick having something going on in her life other than you?

4) Flirts constantly in classy way (touching/handsy,
As opposed to flirting in a slutty way? What's the difference?

laughs at everything,
What's wrong with having a good sense of humor, having fun, and positive out look on life?

texts tons guys)
What chicks doesn't do this? Better yet, why do you allow it in your presence?

5) Subtle brags how many guys ask her out (literally dozens/week) friendzones em all (I get the sense she takes great pride in having them ask her out and then ignoring them)
She's an attention wh*re, then again what chick isn't?

6) Abandoned by her mother at young age
Why are you dealing with a chick with "mommy issues."

7) Immature (likes Disney movies, talks about "cute boys",
Rex is a old ass man who collects

and stood in line for six hours to have ole boy sign this

and even though it going to cost me like $400, one of my goals in life is to have

sign the same poster.

childish emoticons, etc)
What chick doesn't do that?

8) Obsessed w her little dog (puts outfits on it)
Who doesn't love their pet and treats Krypto as if he were a child?

9) Comes off to everyone as the sweetest girl, but secretly bored & wild (2 DWI's, drugs, etc)
Why are you f*cking with drunkard drug addicted hoes?

10) Will "disappear" for weeks/months not replying to guys texts or anything. Lots of solo trips.
Why aren't you

11) Extremely complimentary to everyone (prob why everyone love her - getting compliments from hot girl - but is this just to get attention/validation for her?)
What chick isn't seeking attention and validation?

12) Not promiscuous. Everyone on here says bpd girls get around but not the case (srs). Is there such a thing as an asexual borderline that still flirts for attention/emotion?
But she's a drunkard, drugged addicted hoe who disappears for long periods of time and doesn't reply to your texts? Okay.

13) Gets very serious with guys quickly ("soulmate") but then turns them all away at week 3-4.
Define "gets very serious with guys."

14) Artsy.
What artsy chick isn't crazy, capricious, and flaky? You also left out bi.

Cares about zodiac signs, lunar cycles, karma, etc.
Oh wow. You don't say. A chick that's into astrology and thinks that sh*t is destined to be.

15) Push/Pull with all guys (finds "legitimate" excuse to distance them one day and reach out the next)
Let's remix that statement for veracity, Push/pull with me and finds a "legitimate," excuse to keep me at distance one day and then she's out of reach the next.

16) Went on a date with a friend, didn't reply to his calls/texts after, then a month later she ran into him (sober) and said she wanted to have his kids.
SMMFH. Dude stop playing games with the people. You finally got a date with this broad, you didn't hear from her punk ass, then she came up to you talm 'bout she wanted you to be her babies' daddy.

17) Habit of flirting with guys and give her number out, but once they actually invite her on date she doesn't even reply (this may be some weird ego stroke?)
That's the that she told you and you actually believe that bullsh*t.

18) Impulsive spending/drinking.
Why are you dealing with a drunkard drug addicted hoe who's also a spend thrift?

Has major credit card debt.
What American doesn't?

19) Very into fashion, brands, clothes/cars, etc
What chick isn't into designer labels?

20) Ex boyfriend is verbally abusive/drug addict (or so she claims)
You seem to like it, so she's like McDonald's and is loving it.

Personality/mood seems stable but wonder she is putting on a good front.
Why do you care?

Is able to hold down a good job.
What does she do for a living?

Thoughts?
Rex thinks that you're a beta male faggot orbiter who's trying to turn a hoe into a housewife.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she has some of the characteristics. Date her and come back with a field report :rofl:

logicallefty

Reaction score
The ultimate crazy test:

- Does it have a \|/ or \{}/ between it's legs?

- Does it have ( . )( . )

- Can it give birth?

- Does it ever bleed for 7 days and not die?

If you answered YES to even one of the above, good chance it's crazy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Histrionic Personality Disorder, not borderline.
Histrionic is not my expertise, but I tend to agree with you. The girl is like "bpd light." She doesn't sound like quite enough of a fvck up to be a bpd. At this point in a bpd's life, she should have multiple kids by multiple men and just more drama in general, past suicide attempts, covered in bad tattoos. If she was with a guy for five years, his life should be wrecked now if she was bpd. The fact that she didn't have his baby would be very unusual for a bpd.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women display BPD tendencies, but normally have them under a degree of control. This one has above average tendencies but isn't full-blown.

Full-blown = Flies into rages and literally transforms into a raging 13 year old right before your eyes. Almost seems to transform physiologically.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very likely a histrionic,
She also hates being ignored in a group settings and loves being the center of attention.
Not to mention her fragile ego is protected with excessive make-up every time she leaves the house.
I would run from experience.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there an original DJ bible post about BPD things to spot? I'd like to read it. I'm intrigued to learn.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pump and dump is as far as it should go with this one.

And even that's debatable.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does not sound like BPD... BPD women are very possessive of men they are with. They often think their ex boyfriends are evil and have nothing good to say about them. They have many short relationships in their life, but often they crumble because of their clinginess and irrational behavior, not because she decides to break up. In fact, if she is breaking up it is likely that she is not BPD as they have abandonment issues and are emotional parasites and rarely are the ones to break a relationship up. They have few friendships because of their idealization/devaluation cycles. I agree with a poster above who said Histrionic Personality. That personality is one where they feel like they are "on stage" all the time. Like life is a show and they are the star. They seek to appease everyone, they are theatrical, and very vivacious. If you stare closely in her eyes and expressions while she is doing her "act" and being very "center stage" then you will notice a lack of actual feeling, a vacancy in her eyes. However, I am not entirely sure, I have not met her...

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good news is histrionic personality is not nearly as troublesome as BPD. I do not consider them to be parasites. They are easy to get rid of if they are becoming a problem, they do not have abandonment issues in fact quite the opposite. More than likely she will just leave you once she is bored, or find someone else who is novel and exciting. If you can deal with her dramatics, and mercurial personality they can be quite fun, but it is temporary just remember that. Just have fun with her and expect the inevitable...

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
She does not sound like BPD... BPD women are very possessive of men they are with. They often think their ex boyfriends are evil and have nothing good to say about them. They have many short relationships in their life, but often they crumble because of their clinginess and irrational behavior, not because she decides to break up. In fact, if she is breaking up it is likely that she is not BPD as they have abandonment issues and are emotional parasites and rarely are the ones to break a relationship up. They have few friendships because of their idealization/devaluation cycles. I agree with a poster above who said Histrionic Personality. That personality is one where they feel like they are "on stage" all the time. Like life is a show and they are the star. They seek to appease everyone, they are theatrical, and very vivacious. If you stare closely in her eyes and expressions while she is doing her "act" and being very "center stage" then you will notice a lack of actual feeling, a vacancy in her eyes. However, I am not entirely sure, I have not met her...
Around here, BPD means 'she was mean to me'.

Either that or there are more psychologists on SoSouve than probability would say makes sense.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Histrionic girls are best used for a friends with benefits type arrangement, just keep serious feelings out of it and don't get attatched to them. They are fun and won't cause you much problems as long as you keep it on that level.

The difference with borderline girls is they will think they want a serious relationship and they are very skilled at making you think you want one too, then when you are in one the bull**** starts.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here, BPD means 'she was mean to me'.

Either that or there are more psychologists on SoSouve than probability would say makes sense.
People always say this, in my case mine was observed by a psychologist to have bpd (after i figured she has it) and is currently in DBT (maybe one good thing came out of it)

Push/pull, splitting, depression, using statements like "everyone ends up abandoning me" didn't make it too hard to figure out, and now it's been confirmed.

If you haven't tangled with one then stay out of the BPD threads and I hope for your sake you never have to, your apparent arrogance makes you an easy target for them.

One of her exes was a ****y, bodybuilder type guy pumped full of steroids, when she was finished with him he lost about 50lbs and now he's a meth addict and jobless, it's not a laughing matter, if you dont know what you are dealing with they can finish you.