Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the longest a women made you wait?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the longest a women made you wait for some poontang?
Honestly it's ridiclious how fast women give it up, I can honestly say I'm getting bored. Typically it's the first or second date for me, but the longest has to have been a month (a couple x's)

I'm seriosuly wondering, I remember in one thread I think it was Rollo who said if a women is interested she will give it up fast, but fcuk maybe I need a challenge

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say 'the longest' I assume you are talking about women we've actually gotten together with right? LOL I'm still waiting on some women to put out...

But seriously. The longest...I would say the longest I waited was when I was still a virgin. It was my first girlfriend and she was a lot older. I wanted to have sex sooner but she made a big stink about how my first time had to be special and she got me thinking...so I put it off...finally after 2 months I just gave in and fukked her.

That was the longest. All my other lays have come within at least 3 days. The notable exception was the married chick I talked about in my thread. We emailed for 9 days. Never talked on the phone. We met in our cars and not five minutes later she had my c0ck in her mouth. So how long that counts as is anyone's guess.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truman181 said:
When you say 'the longest' I assume you are talking about women we've actually gotten together with right? LOL I'm still waiting on some women to put out...

But seriously. The longest...I would say the longest I waited was when I was still a virgin. It was my first girlfriend and she was a lot older. I wanted to have sex sooner but she made a big stink about how my first time had to be special and she got me thinking...so I put it off...finally after 2 months I just gave in and fukked her.

That was the longest. All my other lays have come within at least 3 days. The notable exception was the married chick I talked about in my thread. We emailed for 9 days. Never talked on the phone. We met in our cars and not five minutes later she had my c0ck in her mouth. So how long that counts as is anyone's guess.

I would still say that's on the first meeting, you can talk to someone online for a year but if you meet the first time, and you fcuk thats still the first meeting lol

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Solomon said:
What's the longest a women made you wait for some poontang?
Honestly it's ridiclious how fast women give it up, I can honestly say I'm getting bored. Typically it's the first or second date for me, but the longest has to have been a month (a couple x's)

I'm seriosuly wondering, I remember in one thread I think it was Rollo who said if a women is interested she will give it up fast, but fcuk maybe I need a challenge
The longest was roughly a month back in the AFC days. I waited for a month, got nothing, and then bailed. And what's funny, was at the time, there was this older female friend of mine in her early 40's who kept telling me that this chick was playing games and using me for attention and how I should've gotten something from her early on. Good old Crystal. While she wasn't at all attractive, she was a cool chick, she'd tell you like it is, and wouldn't lie, cover-up, and sugar-coat like most women do when talking about other women.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Honestly it's ridiclious how fast women give it up, I can honestly say I'm getting bored.
Yeah but were they hot? If we're talking unattractive women here, they will always hop in the bedroom with you that quick. If these women were hot, then they were obviously into you. It shouldn't be a surprise they hopped in bed with you early on.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a woman for 6 months with no action. Understandably, I lost interest.

For another woman, I waited about 2 hours ...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
THis is true as far as it goes BUT, if she gives it up to you in a flash, she will also do so with other men.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, Solo, you got to define "longest"....

For example, sometimes I only have time to hang out with a girl once a week...so if we're going to wait for 3 dates...then that means we waited for at least 3 weeks to have sex...

Technically, I have waited 4 months, and this was back in my rookie days and I hung out with the girl maybe once every 2 weeks or so because of our hectic schedules in college life.

I actually made a thread about this recently to remind some of the newbies here about this topic:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1574250

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Solomen,
Great Posts!.....In the late sixties,and seventies things were very lax and if you went out dancing,whoever you went home with,you made out with....Then came AIDS which slowed things down remarkably....Today generally three max four dates,longest in recent times was one month and this one ended up playing games,and yes Jophils comments on those that give it up too easily are spot on.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
THis is true as far as it goes BUT, if she gives it up to you in a flash, she will also do so with other men.
The thing is, nowadays, if she doesn't give it up to you that quickly, it doesn't mean that she isn't banging other guys while making you wait.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl gives it up right away, she doesn't see you as any kind of serious potential boyfriend or anything like that. When she holds off, she's into you and wants more than just sex.

I have heard this logic from more women than I can count.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
When a girl gives it up right away, she doesn't see you as any kind of serious potential boyfriend or anything like that. When she holds off, she's into you and wants more than just sex.

I have heard this logic from more women than I can count.
And you're listening to a woman. Don't take this personally, but I'm sure you've been able to learn enough in this game, you're 27, unless you started out really late. It's pretty much common sense if you think about it, that if a woman doesn't get intimate with you early on, she's not into you(unless she's an irrational religious freak). What these women have said to you is nothing more than an excuse as to not look bad. They know making you wait is wrong, as it's being a tease, so they come up with a lame excuse to take the blame off themselves. Women are constantly doing things like this, never wanting to own up to their wrongdoings.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
And you're listening to a woman.
:crackup: It never ceases to amaze me how bitter people are around here.

Grow a pair of nuts and realize that women aren't the enemy, dude.

edger said:
It's pretty much common sense
Since when do women use logic and common sense?

edger said:
What these women have said to you is nothing more than an excuse as to not look bad. They know making you wait is wrong, as it's being a tease, so they come up with a lame excuse to take the blame off themselves. Women are constantly doing things like this, never wanting to own up to their wrongdoings.
Except that what these women are saying DOES make them look bad.

Don't you think it's kind of stupid logic to make a guy you really like wait for sex but to have sex with the guy you aren't that into? But that's what they do.

You know that little saying we guys like to toss around? The one that goes like this:

"There are women you fvck and then there are women you marry."

Yeah, this is the female version of that. ;) Women have that same standard. If she sleeps with you early on, it's a pretty good bet she's not thinking of you as relationship material. If she's holding off and making you wait? She probably likes you and wants to see it go somewhere.

BTW, that's a generalization, but it's a pretty common thing. No, I don't believe everything that women say they want, but this is one of those things that I can definately believe. It sounds like female logic.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros, you are a pioneer here...your audacity has reminded of what I had forgotten about women...this is why you just play it cool in the beginning, you're always assuming attraction anyway, and as long as you know you're not flying through the "ljbf triangle", you could very well be with a woman who is VERY into you, and wants to be "better" for you.

Are we optimists or what?

We love to think of women as trash here, many of them are, many will lap up the free meals and attention and use you while fvcking someone else. The moral of the story is to not make a big deal about whether you're sexing her now or later; even if she is fvcking someone (and you just met), who the hell are you anyway? Maybe she's just using him as a dildo and wants someone else, maybe she wants you to be that guy.

However, I also bear in mind everything else we know, and I am not one to take a girl out on date after date without getting any. And I rarely do dinner dates anymore.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
If she sleeps with you early on, it's a pretty good bet she's not thinking of you as relationship material. If she's holding off and making you wait? She probably likes you and wants to see it go somewhere.
Yea. Back in 1956.

Get a clue dude.

As aware as women are about their sexual reputation, they are even more keenly aware of the fact that if other women are willing to put out, they have to remain "competitive" or risk the guy walking.

Sex is a commodity women trade for attention.

If I'm not balls deep by date #2 or 3 (or at least seeing a reasonable progression) I'm OUT. And so should you, if you value you time and dignity as much as I do.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Vypros,
I agree with every word Straight Eight wrote in the last post,the difference between the two of you is ten years.....Bitterness?yeah I suppose but not undeserved....I live with an old Dog,A Staffy,we sometimes go shooting Rats with Pigeon Shot in a Barn,first time a wounded rat dropped off a rafter and started across the floor,she caught it and gently held it in her mouth,well of course Ratty twisted in her mouth and bit her savagely,next time she was a different dog,you could actually hear the snap when she made contact....You live and learn Vypros.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Vypros,
I agree with every word Straight Eight wrote in the last post
I agree with him too, but I found "Straight Eight" pretty humorous lol. It remninded me of classic cars from the 30s and 40's that had straight 8's. You're old school Scaramouche.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The length of time that some women wait is not a indication of their interest level in you so much as an indication of the depth of her mother's "teachings".
Like it or deny it, that is probably still the most powerful factor driving a woman's sexual behavior.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
First of all Rollo isnt the Oracle of all things DJ; nor is any other one person on this site.

This is one point where I disagree with majority opinion. Like Jophil the Wise stated, how fast a girl a girl puts out is NOT and indicator of her interest so much as it is her valuation of herself.

That's not to say there isnt any correlation...if she is really interested in you she isnt going to risk losing you over making you wait too long. But, alternatively, she also may not want to risk losing you by putting out immediately. Women with low self-worth get this confused by thinking that if they give the man what he wants right away--sex---he will stick around. However, unless you are a raging AFC, you will probably just keep her on as a booty call or lose interest and move on.

When a girl gives it up to me right away, it tells me that she has a poor valuation of herself and is seeking to fill this through male attention. After all, if she cant respect herself and her body, how can I??

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys really not see what Vypros is saying here? Really? I mean, sh1t, women will say what he said all day long, but yeah they'll still give it up if they are into you.

There is a middle ground here. You can be a DJ and a good relationship partner, even at the same time. Imagine that.