Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You're a creeper.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspired by boredom and lulz from this thread
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=180125

Here is a text exchange between me and saucy redhead I know. I've known her for years, we've been in the same social circle. Shes a big time party girl and waitress. She's 27 and nearing the wall but still is very attractive. Several of our mutual friends are all getting together for NYE in her city. I'm staying at her place that night. This wasn't a pick up attempt, just having some fun.

me: Hey girl, you know I've had a crush on you for years. When you gonna let me clap those cheeks put a ring on it and make some babies?
her: Whatever. You have all kinds of girls after you.
me: But it's you I love babe.
her: Yah right, me and 10 other girls.
me: The only other girl I would love as much would be your twin if you had one. I'm pouring my heart out.
her: LOL. You still coming up for NYE?
me: Yes. Don't change the subject. Send me a pic.
her: You are such a creeper!
me: Your mom's a creeper. Pic or STFU*.
her: [sends some artsy black and white pic]
me: what the **** is that? your arm pit? Your feet?
her: That's me! Your phone sucks.
me: You can do better, try again.
her: [sends a sexy professional photo]
me: Nice. Gonna make that your id in mah fone.
her: So what time are you coming up NYE?
me: Early, buy a bottle of crown royal for me.
her: K.

We've been texting back and forth about NYE plans. She got pissed when I refused to wear a "color scheme" of magenta, silver and white to the club. I was like GAAAAAAAY. hahaha. Apparently I was the only guy who said no. I told her I'll be the guy in the black shirt and black coat looking awesome. So now everyone is wearing black. hahaha. Fun times.

*(STFU = Shut The **** Up)

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect Warrior! Good stuff!

FR please.

By the way, you'll look much better in black. Plus, you didnt let her get away with telling you what to wear. Yer in control. Awesome.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Here is a text exchange between me and saucy redhead I know
Omigosh I love redheads.

me: Hey girl, you know I've had a crush on you for years
Lol, did you get that from that thread about the guys on the bodybuilding forum who use that line?

her: Whatever. You have all kinds of girls after you.
me: But it's you I love babe.
They always say here "don't say I love you" or "don't tell the girl you like her". But it's all context. Since you are coming across as casual, even joking, and you presumably don't really mean it, that makes it okay, and probably very effective.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Omigosh I love redheads.

Lol, did you get that from that thread about the guys on the bodybuilding forum who use that line?

They always say here "don't say I love you" or "don't tell the girl you like her". But it's all context. Since you are coming across as casual, even joking, and you presumably don't really mean it, that makes it okay, and probably very effective.

Yah that thread on bb was great. She knows I don't mean it, I barely know her like that, and she knows I joke around a lot.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me that was just childish.....Guys can't Just be mellow and cool anymore always have to be silly?

Can't just talk like normal human beings?

Nothing against you Warrior I like your advice, I am just saying generally you know?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
To me that was just childish.....Guys can't Just be mellow and cool anymore always have to be silly?

Nothing against you Warrior I like your advice, I am just saying generally you know?

If you have interesting things to say then it's not an issue.

He was just using a basic form of flirting and it works a lot, unless the women is stupid as ****.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:

women haze said:

No offense taken. Of course cool and aloof works. I hope that's not the message being sent, "you have to be silly to get chics". If so it's not the right one. We are grown men here. It was just a bit of fun. I would imagine being silly all the time would put you in dancing monkey land. Nobody wants that right?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
No offense taken. Of course cool and aloof works. I hope that's not the message being sent, "you have to be silly to get chics". If so it's not the right one. We are grown men here. It was just a bit of fun. I would imagine being silly all the time would put you in dancing monkey land. Nobody wants that right?
I think your exchange is very playful, confident in its context.

It's not silly at all, but recognizing that requires a certain level of "emotional intelligence" (EQ)

:crazy:

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me Haze?

Dudes have been layed by this so-called childish behaviour. In community terms, this could be labled ''Not Giving a Fvck'' or the Laws of Least Effort. Self-amusement really does work, its even more evidence that what you say to a girl, verbally vomiting, anything doesn't matter.

Strong seduction skills, Warrior.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when I am talking to a girl I am hardly ever in a mood to joke like that. Maybe only sometimes, but I don't talk to my boyz like that, so why should I talk to a girl like that? I understand what Warrior did just I dunno time for chicks to grow up and be sensible or maybe I am too serious...Who knows

Emotional intelligence? explain that one to me

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Well when I am talking to a girl I am hardly ever in a mood to joke like that. Maybe only sometimes, but I don't talk to my boyz like that, so why should I talk to a girl like that? I understand what Warrior did just I dunno time for chicks to grow up and be sensible or maybe I am too serious...Who knows

Emotional intelligence? explain that one to me
LOL. I just noticed that your sig says :

I will get better at this no matter what..Life is short have fun, and stay focused.:rockon:

This is the "have fun" part.

Who's telling you have to talk to a girl like that? Do what works for you. The question is, does talking to a woman like a sensible adult work for you? Does being aloof and distant work for you? Because this sort of playing around immature fun type vibe seems to rub you the wrong way. What's going on in your game? What are you doing and how is it working?

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok warrior, we need a field report. did she get the crown royal? did you give it to her "royally"?

Twitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Omigosh I love redheads.

I believe it is called tongue-in-cheek romantacism.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:

What you call childish I would call CREATING ATTRACTION. You need to do a lot more reading if you are going to criticize warrior's chat which was excellent. I know you don't like it but that's how you create attraction with young modern women. I don't like it either but you just have to adapt to the game

mellow and cool = BORING.

You can mellow out and just chill when you have your head on a pillow as she's giving you dome on her bed. But until then you have to fire on all cylinders and warrior showed you how to do that :D

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
What you call childish I would call CREATING ATTRACTION. You need to do a lot more reading if you are going to criticize warrior's chat which was excellent. I know you don't like it but that's how you create attraction with young modern women. I don't like it either but you just have to adapt to the game

mellow and cool = BORING.

You can mellow out and just chill when you have your head on a pillow as she's giving you dome on her bed. But until then you have to fire on all cylinders and warrior showed you how to do that :D
F8ckin' tell him man!!

No matter what a girl says, being nice, sensible and having boring conversation is the perfect way to NOT get laid.

Field tested this sort of approach both online and in person on everything from 18yo slvts at the club through to a 30 year old married woman and single mom.

Works like magic.

It didn't come naturally to me at first, but if you stick with it and see what happens and how women respond, you'll be sold..

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
ok warrior, we need a field report. did she get the crown royal? did you give it to her "royally"?
I hate to admit it, but that was not the case. Oh she bought the crown for me and guys. But I knew going up there that it was a lost cause for anything else. Her texts and phone convo leading up to this weekend were very friendzonish, so I just pulled back a bit. I found out from the other girl that she has been seeing this other dude that lives up there.

I pretty much ignored her while we were there as she was in her phone texting that guy the entire time. So we went out and had fun, we used the VIP section and her circle of friends to our benefit and held court with a few cute girls. I ended up making out with 22 year old sexy chic I met but then her dyke girlfriend got in my face. Got a few numbers, including a bartender but those were all throw aways since I won't be back up there for a while. Met some new people and got to DJ (disk Jockey, not Don Juan) at an after hours club, So it was a good night, not great, but good.

I just got home, about to take a shower, drink some crown (I stole the bottle and brought it home) and go see an old FB to watch some movies.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are talking to children, you need to talk at their level. You need to know when you've hurt someones feelings[maybe not care],what their mood is etc. Several books on it,boring as hell to read, but worth it[once]

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
she will cvm around again, just watch n wait...
I doubt it. She's in another city and I'm not gonna work that hard. Anyway, started the new year back in the game off right. Hooked up with an old FB and broke my drought. Just got home, tired as hell.

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
F8ckin' tell him man!!

No matter what a girl says, being nice, sensible and having boring conversation is the perfect way to NOT get laid.

Field tested this sort of approach both online and in person on everything from 18yo slvts at the club through to a 30 year old married woman and single mom.

Works like magic.

It didn't come naturally to me at first, but if you stick with it and see what happens and how women respond, you'll be sold..
I absolutely agree, and I am so glad I seem to have a knack for it, but I do see where woman haze is coming from cause some of that sh*t is so cheesy. I did like the "is that your feet?" part, that reminds me of my own texts, but I also try to avoid leading anybody on (you're the only girl for me, no I only make love to you, etc.).

I have noticed the more fake and cheesy my text exchanges get the more likely I am to get a flake, but when I'm able to be fun and goofy without any of the "You're the only one I love" sh*t good things are more likely to happen.