You're a creeper.

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
F8ckin' tell him man!!

No matter what a girl says, being nice, sensible and having boring conversation is the perfect way to NOT get laid.

Field tested this sort of approach both online and in person on everything from 18yo slvts at the club through to a 30 year old married woman and single mom.

Works like magic.

It didn't come naturally to me at first, but if you stick with it and see what happens and how women respond, you'll be sold..
I absolutely agree, and I am so glad I seem to have a knack for it, but I do see where woman haze is coming from cause some of that sh*t is so cheesy. I did like the "is that your feet?" part, that reminds me of my own texts, but I also try to avoid leading anybody on (you're the only girl for me, no I only make love to you, etc.).

I have noticed the more fake and cheesy my text exchanges get the more likely I am to get a flake, but when I'm able to be fun and goofy without any of the "You're the only one I love" sh*t good things are more likely to happen.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Well when I am talking to a girl I am hardly ever in a mood to joke like that. Maybe only sometimes, but I don't talk to my boyz like that, so why should I talk to a girl like that?
Because you're not trying to fu*ck your boys? Well...you talk to your chicks the same way so maybe you are. That's goddamn interesting.

Listen, you don't always have to be composed to get a girl's defenses down. Sometimes it's humility and a willingness to laugh at yourself. You know a great sense of humor is a sign of high intelligence. Would a guy want a girl who's serious all the time? LAAAAME.