Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your opinion on the "seduction community"

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont you people think that its a sign of huge dysfunctionality when somebody needs seminars, books and videos in order to normally interact with members of the opposite sex?

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, that's correct. Regretably, most people with that dysfunctionality are too afraid to come here and will never be cured. :)

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not disfunctional to recognize that you have a problem and are taking steps to correct it

Some people are naturally good with women and some aren't The real disfunctinality is not taking steps to correct the problem. If it takes this site and some books, then so bo it.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A fear of rejection is just like a fear of hights.......I dont see how you can critise one and not the other.....Its a fear all the same and can be cured all the same

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is. However its also dysfunctional when guys use the nice guy routine to manipulate women into having sex with them. Not only does the community teach you to interact with members of the opposite sex but how to deal with people in general.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are not attracting and dating any hot babes at all, you are already dysfunctional and it is better to do something about it, rather than do nothing and never get to have any success with hot babes at all.

I am prepared to give anything a go in order to see if it works for me or not, many things that I have read in these dating books have worked and others have not, but I am much better off now for the tips that have worked for me.

I love to study the psychology of the hot babes mind, plus I love to work on my own psychological powers.

These days I can always date a hot babe whenever I desire to because of the things that I have learnt through dating and self help books and tapes.

Good looks are important to have but they are not everything when it comes to attracting the hot babes, it does get you in the door a lot quicker than if you are an ugly guy, but then your personality has to take you through to the attaining of the hot babes.

I was a loser with the hot babes before I began to learn the psychology that I required to win them over.

I learnt to project positive affirmations about myself into my mind, I began to feel a lot more confident around the hot babes, I became successful in all other areas of my life, and I learnt all of this through my reading.

I changed my voice to speak deeper, I began to approach hot babes with confidence, I began to look them in the eyes when I spoke to them, I began to accept the fact that not every hot babe in the world was going to desire me, and if one rejected my proposal for a date I just forgot about her and I moved on to another hot babe.

It is important to learn and I am very happy that I did, had I not read these books I would have continued to be a good guy without any success with the hot babes.

I have learnt to transform myself into the prize, walk into a room full of hot babes as if I was the King, and display the confidence I required to impress them and win them over.

There is nothing wrong with trying to change yourself if things are not going the way that you desire them to be going. :D

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
The seduction community preys on dysfunctional and insecure guys and the gurus sell HOPE not SOLUTIONS.

Thank god for sites like this that are free and have a wealth of experience along side the sh*tload of theory you would find in seminars and books.

Albanian_Alpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
Dont you people think that its a sign of huge dysfunctionality when somebody needs seminars, books and videos in order to normally interact with members of the opposite sex?
40 years ago we wouldn't need this, PERIOD!:cuss: (because of today's wussyfication of course)

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do I think of the seduction community?

well, im always badmouthing it, saying that i dont like surfing from chick to chick, and im always extolling the virtues of not cheating, and finding one girl and putting all your attention into her etc...

but I know, for a fact, that as soon as she leaves me, im gonna come crawling back, like always, and i'll re-learn what i forgot and re-read the DJ bible.

You can try to fight it all you want, but in your time of need its always there, helping you along. I think that its definately good.

and no, reading on how to be good at something isnt dysfunctional. i think the saddest thing is that this kind of stuff works on 90% of females. i think thats why we have so little respect for them sometimes, cause there doesnt seem to be much below the surface there...

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to appreciate that cold pickups and same night lays aren't normal. 90% of the male population has *never* done a cold pickup and never fcuked a girl the same night he met her.

The seduction community isn;t teaching guys how to be 'normal' it;s teaching guys how to do stuff way byond what most people can do.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the turth is i want to take a seduction workshop notnot to get better with women but to get out and meet new people if they get me to approach and teach me new things that's just a bonus but i guess i must be stupid if i pay thousands of dollars to meet people

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One a guy actually starts getting good with girls he suddenly leaves the seduction community. This is because it's a bunch of bull****.

A bunch of geeks theorizing how to effect women's emotions and warp their minds are not only very creepy but extremley bad at it as well.

Once they gain the confidence through the experience they leave with actual charisma and a life. It's best to skip the whole thing and just get a life. The whole "gaming" girls will happen naturally though humor and confidence.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People come here with a problem with getting women. They find a way to solve it and some stay and just turn off their emotions and leave with bigger problems. I bet the AFC was way happier madly in love than the cold playa who repress those feelings.

The seduction community is a joke, pathetic losers who gang up, sharing some lines and secret techniques, badmouthing women and waste their lives trying to prove who is the best "playa" to supplicate to a woman.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So... wanting to better oneself and actually getting out there and experimenting is dysfunctional. I wonder how you classify bashing people, being judgemental and KJying...?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who laugh at you for trying to improve your social skills, are losers themselves. Their insecurity at their own loser-ness is what causes them to make fun of you.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
The seduction community is a joke, pathetic losers who gang up, sharing some lines and secret techniques, badmouthing women and waste their lives trying to prove who is the best "playa" to supplicate to a woman.
Considering that you've posted 1,850 times on a seduction messageboard, you might want to rethink that statement.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
One a guy actually starts getting good with girls he suddenly leaves the seduction community. This is because it's a bunch of bull****.

A bunch of geeks theorizing how to effect women's emotions and warp their minds are not only very creepy but extremley bad at it as well.

Once they gain the confidence through the experience they leave with actual charisma and a life. It's best to skip the whole thing and just get a life. The whole "gaming" girls will happen naturally though humor and confidence.
Well said! I agree with every word!

Drop all the manipulation crap, go get a life and gain experience and it will all come together naturally!

Lifeforce said:
People come here with a problem with getting women. They find a way to solve it and some stay and just turn off their emotions and leave with bigger problems. I bet the AFC was way happier madly in love than the cold playa who repress those feelings.

More wise words!!

This stuff can really fvck up your head and make you bitter, cynical and also quite delusional!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slevin said:
Considering that you've posted 1,850 times on a seduction messageboard, you might want to rethink that statement.
In Lifeforce's defence, he posts mostly in the health and fitness forum on his lifting log and is one of the guys here who has made incredible transformations!

Also, a lot of posters here (myself being a prime example) go through all the material from the seduction community we can find before realising that it did more harm than good and finally wisening up.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a question? is there anything wrong to going to a guru who is known as a good guy like i want to take a juggler course and also badboy and maybe mystery workshop i figure hey if they can pass on some of their skills to me then so much the better and i probably won't improve on my own because i don't know what to do to improve

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something is wrong, but I don't know what. Even the word "dysfunctional" didn't even freaking exist in its modern usage until just recently. I think the seduction community is just one of the thousands of offshoots of the self-help community.

I think we have some mixed messages/goals here which, personally I don't think either is all that bad:

1) How to improve your relationships with women (albeit, redefining how you interact withe them). Some of this is can appear as pure manipulation, but like any tool, it can be misused. I think some of the guru's have done a pretty good job in cautioning against manipulation and underscore the fun side of "playing the game".

2) Improving yourself and you will naturally be better with not only women, but everyone. I think that "re-masculinizing" yourself falls here as my opinion is we have lost touch with or ALLOWED ourselves to lose touch with our masculinity amid the overwhelming flood of a feminized society.

Hell, I think this site is helping to redefine the very meaning of what it is to be masculine. The previous definition was written by WOMEN! (you know, people like Phil Donahue and Dr. Phil). LOL

Of course, it being the Christian sabbath get out your bible and turn to the book of Pook: its (mostly) all in there!