Your opinion on the "seduction community"

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem is that people don't see having success with women in the same way that they see other skills. To get better at baseball, you listen to pointers/coaching and you go and practice. You watch game tape and you break down your swing and look where it went wrong. Having great success with women is no different. Some guys were born with the ability to have great success with women, just like some guys were born with the perfect hand-eye coordination and athletic skills to play baseball. Others have to practice and put in more effort to fulfill their potential.

And like a previous poster said, I'm not here just to have success with women. I want to have extraordinary success. I had girls climbing over me in high school (sports star) but lost that status once I moved on to college. I've hooked up with a bunch of girls throughout college (even juggled sleeping with two girls at the same time over a period of many weeks - and they both knew there was another girl!), but I still know I've made a ton of mistakes and my success rate can be a lot higher.

I will admit, there are sections of the "seduction community" that are just a bunch of "internet geeks" and there is no voice of experience on the forums. There are also forums that simply generate hatred towards women. However, good places can be found. A good community is no different than sharing my ideas and dissecting my mistakes with my best wingman - at least you all know you are on the same page and going after the same thing.

Last edited:

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GatorBait said:
The biggest problem is that people don't see having success with women in the same way that they see other skills. To get better at baseball, you listen to pointers/coaching and you go and practice. You watch game tape and you break down your swing and look where it went wrong. Having great success with women is no different. Some guys were born with the ability to have great success with women, just like some guys were born with the perfect hand-eye coordination and athletic skills to play baseball.

And like a previous poster said, I'm not here just to have success with women. I want to have extraordinary success. I had girls climbing over me in high school (sports star) but lost that status once I moved on to college. I've hooked up with a bunch of girls throughout college (even juggled sleeping with two girls at the same time over a period of many weeks - and they both knew there was another girl!), but I still know I've made a ton of mistakes and my success rate can be a lot higher.

I will admit, there are sections of the "seduction community" that are just a bunch of "internet geeks" and there is no voice of experience on the forums. There are also forums that simply generate hatred towards women. However, good places can be found. A good community is no different than sharing my ideas and dissecting my mistakes with my best wingman - at least you all know you are on the same page and going after the same thing.
I agree i think some of the gurus are honest and love women and some of the ones you nver heard of probably are just geeks