Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your favourite ebooks/products and your fav seduction gurus?

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Because he's a fvcking salesman that's why he sucks. Watch his fvcking dvds and all he does is read from a teleprompter/Q-cards. He doesn't believe in his sh!t enough to know it from memory? Fvck David Deangelo/Eban Pagan and fvck all his clones.

He's a hack.

i always thought his products were great and worth the price... but when he released his "****y/funny" series it was obvious he was in it mainly from the business standpoint. he's a sharp guy living large now... he's living in 1.2 million dollar pads. he's so rich now i bet if he forget all the knowledge he's gained/preached and went back to his afc days he'd stil be able to pull hotties

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. Most of the seduction gurus have spent months, if not years, researching seduction and finding out what works. I think that paying for an e-book that gives you information you can use to improve your girl situation has to be worthwhile. Getting that information can save you years of effort.

There are some very good under-promoted seduction products out there, which are actually FAR better than Dav D's material. Authors like Mike Pilinski, John Alexander & Jason King knock the spots off David D in my opinion.

If you want to learn seduction, I would suggest reading as many e-books as you can (also listen to cd audios and watch dvd courses). That way, you get a broad perspective, not just one guru's 'method', and you can then take info from each product and create your own seduction style.

My website aims to give a clear idea of what seduction products are useful and what are not, and there are lots of free articles there too. The link is below in my signature.

Btw - anyone care to send me a review of any seduction product they've tried? Send reviews to every_seduction_product_reviewed@yahoo.co.uk

Reaction score
lYlasTer said:
Can anyone tell me why they think DeAngelo's stuff is garbage? His C+F stuff is kinda eh, but his material on inner game seems pretty solid. It's like he took the information from the best people and condensed it.
Yeah. It's like he almost doesn't know jack sh*t. Forget David D and all that other crap. Study the black man's game. The PIMP game.

I'm currently listening to Supreme's Podcasts and this guy is on the money. He focuses only on INNER GAME. The Core. If you want to fix yourself you start at the very roots which is inside you. Its already helping me. There's no techniques or sh*t to memorize... just your personality. There's no techniques, no props or any of that ****. I've never ealized this... but you don't need seduction material AT ALL. NEVER EVER EVER!!! Once you get the correct base laid down you have the correct attitude and mindset to do anything you want.

I've made big improvements thanks to this.

But if you want to memorize some ****y and funny lines collected from a variety of peoples.. David D is the way to go. Just remember: Just because you find it funny doen't mean that the chick will find it funny too. In fact she might get pissed. So watch what you say.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend about 6 years ago recommened "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" so I can say that was the start of my request for material on dealing with women and I have to say that book was the worst fvcking book I've read on dealing with women. I followed the advice and was wondering why nothing came through for me.

My real start was when I was browsing Askmen.com reading much "different" advice and ended up getting a book called "How to Succeed with Women" by Rou Louis and David Copeland. That book was the pill that got me out of the matrix. After that I found some Ross Jeffries material which was enlightening but his "Unstoppable Confidence" series was very helpful.

After that I stumbled across some David DeAngelo material. Right now he's my foundation for everything I study on this subject. I'm not sure why some people bash David DeAngelo but as far as things go he is right on the money when he talks about his stuff. In the past year I've been acquiring and reading his recommened books and also the recommended books on fastseduction.com.

In my car I've got some Carlos Xuma which is pretty damn good and I only found out about it because someone her posted about him. So when it comes down to it, I'll pretty much take a look at what everyone has to say. Most people are on the money when they talk about dealing with women including Mystery, Tyler Durden, David D, Carlos Xuma, David X, Swinggcat, Thundercat, Neil Strauss, Ross Jeffries, Gunwitch and a few others I probably forgot to mention but like I said....David DeAngelo is my favorite. His "On Being a Man" series seriously blew me away.

Guitar_Whizz said:
Thanks for your replies. Most of the seduction gurus have spent months, if not years, researching seduction and finding out what works. I think that paying for an e-book that gives you information you can use to improve your girl situation has to be worthwhile. Getting that information can save you years of effort.

There are some very good under-promoted seduction products out there, which are actually FAR better than Dav D's material. Authors like Mike Pilinski, John Alexander & Jason King knock the spots off David D in my opinion.

If you want to learn seduction, I would suggest reading as many e-books as you can (also listen to cd audios and watch dvd courses). That way, you get a broad perspective, not just one guru's 'method', and you can then take info from each product and create your own seduction style.

My website aims to give a clear idea of what seduction products are useful and what are not, and there are lots of free articles there too. The link is below in my signature.

Btw - anyone care to send me a review of any seduction product they've tried? Send reviews to every_seduction_product_reviewed@yahoo.co.uk

I agree. It takes alot of work to put material on dealing with women together. I think it's best to learn from multiple teachers but like we did in school we all had favorites. If it wasn't for any of these people who got out there and found out what works with women for us to learn, most of us would really be fvcked and not know it.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi.

For free on SoSuave! :D

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first ebook I read that really changed my way of thinking and let me shed my feeling of hopelessness (I was in a really bad place a few years ago) was Mike Pilinksi's "Without Embarrassment". I bought Juggler's ebook a couple days ago and am gonna give it a read soon. David DeAngelo's ebook seemed alright, but came off as kinda redundant after reading roughly eighteen and a half thousand of his emails.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juggler is my fav. PUA... by far.
His game is mad cool. No bullsh!t... just genuine pimp charm.
His compilation eBook, is dope. Def. worth a read, and some referred back study.

Mystery gets his props. Anyone with as much passion, and a mind like his... you got to give credit to. His ability to chunk this sh!t down into a system of knowledge, is nothing short of incredible. He's translated an art into science. Also his authentic desire to share, and enlighten cats to the game... is awesome. A master, makes other master's... he gets his stripes.

I like Carlos Xuma for his warrior/alpha style.
Gun for his raw-sexual man sh!t.
Lance Mason... cause he has a cool local Cali game to him.

TD gets his props too. His ability (like Mystery) to break this sh!t down into a science of psychology, etc... is pretty incredible. He writes well... and always has valuable insight.

I gotta give DD his credit, in synthesizing other branches of knowledge to how it relates to "the game." Evolutionary pychology, etc.

And whoever said study the "black man's game"... "the pimp game." Totally agree. I learned a lot from pimp sh!t. Player Supreme does have some good podcasts. The Pimp Game is a straight up Lethal book. And a few others as well. Naturally you have to meld a lot of that sh!t into your particular lifestyle. But the fundamental attitudes, perspectives, and pychological insight is powerful.

Besides all those cats... I really like a few posters on here.
Some of the best sh!t I've read... has come from this site.
So props to the G'z on here... that drop the light of game, for all to rise from.

Peace'

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a lot of complimentary stuff out there. My experience is that pretty much all of it works for happy, optimistic men and pretty much none of it works for depressed, negative men.

I'll just give one good and one bad review as my contribution:
Shark...he has a really interesting spin on things. He seems passionate about his beliefs on life, and I think even though his system seems quite advanced it is awesome for guys who want to push the envelope and overcome AA and other fears related to women fast. With his system *because* you aren't trying to hide anything, it can be quite refreshing. You are airing your laundry and it goes or doesn't go. I found it helped me a lot even though I don't use his exact method anymore (it did work in bars quite well, BTW). Yes, the first time you use it it can be intimidating but for me it made approaching fun again. I also had a lot of success using this style.

Men are from Mars... John Grey has a degree from a nonaccredited instution, the academic community does not consider him a credible source of information on the subject. I once saw him on Leeza (not sure of spelling) and even the talk show host who is paid to act interested seemed to think he was a nutjob. If someone wants a book like this but from a credible speaker, try Deb. Tannen.

Last edited:

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kent Sayre- Unstoppable Confidence. I't s not a seduction book. Just read the goddam book and you'll see.

The famous "Saucehead" from bodybulding.com. "The New Formula". is due soon.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Can Jason King jump into a river full of crocs and stop himself from bein fvckin eaten, no he fvckin can't, he can make heaps of fvckin dough though from the fvckin idiots that pay for his fvckin books, the cvnt only needed to write four fvckin words on one peice of fvckin paper, confidence, boldness, charisma, contentment, for the dudes to have success, instead he wrote a whole fvckin book, why, the money, thats fvckin why. :down:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Foundations - Tyler Durden

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Doctor Paul Dobransky's work is really insightful and intuitive.

The fact that he has a string of abbreviations after his name helps too. This is the guy who schooled that godawful Deangelo.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow gas, bumping a thread thats more than one year old. Oh well.

'Without Embarrassment' by Mike Pilinski is a great beginners book and is highly recommended for guys that have self-esteem issues. I'm currently reading DYD but I don't care for it that much.

The most important things about these books is that when you read them you are taking notes. It's very important that you understand what you are reading and are able to reference it.

Check out this book It reviews most of all the PUA's and their techniques.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Juggler's method. www.charismaarts.com. Virtually all their material is posted on the instructor's blogs (especially Dimitri's). Of course, they also advocate things like no opening routines which scares a lot of eBook reader, forum posting wimps away. But Juggler Method is an honest way of opening up and truly interacting with girls. It makes for good relationship advice as well as solid pickup instruction.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks marinetti I'm going to read Juggler's next. I hate the thought of openers and routines. It seems like it would help me in my dealings with women.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of course the other thing juggler stresses is that there's little 'method' to learn. you have to put yourself out there. but they have a variety of coaches. if you're a partier and want advice on high energy clubs, Troy's your man. If you are quieter and a little more chill, perhaps Rob or Dimitri is more your style. Read them all though, and post if you have questions. I'm pretty familiar.