Your favourite ebooks/products and your fav seduction gurus?

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering what seduction ebooks you guys like best? I know you'll probably go for the obvious things like 'Double Your Dating', but I myself like 'Without Embarrassment' by Mike Pilinski, this is by far my favourite ebook.

There are also many under marketed products that are just as good or in some cases better than the popular stuff. A good ebook I like is 'How to become an alpha male' by John Alexander.

As for DVDs and stuff, I like Lance Mason's 'Pickup 101' material.

Overall as far as 'dating gurus' go, I'd choose Mike Pilinski, Lance Mason, Jason King and John Alexander as amongst my favs.

How about you guys, what stuff are you reading or using?

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guitar_Whizz said:
I was just wondering what seduction ebooks you guys like best? I know you'll probably go for the obvious things like 'Double Your Dating', but I myself like 'Without Embarrassment' by Mike Pilinski, this is by far my favourite ebook.

There are also many under marketed products that are just as good or in some cases better than the popular stuff. A good ebook I like is 'How to become an alpha male' by John Alexander.

As for DVDs and stuff, I like Lance Mason's 'Pickup 101' material.

Overall as far as 'dating gurus' go, I'd choose Mike Pilinski, Lance Mason, Jason King and John Alexander as amongst my favs.

How about you guys, what stuff are you reading or using?
Man, you are spending too much $ on this shyt. You have more than enough free material here for your success. :up:

K

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I've read Xuma (Secrets of the Alpha Male and Seduction Method), DeAngelo (DYD), Thundercat (Art of Approach), and even attemted a little Ross Jefferies (SS, not for me). As of now I'm reading 'The Game' by Neil Strauss and the Versuvian Arts Handbook by Mystery. I've also read some of the books DeAngelo recomended in DYD such as those written about Comedy Writing and Body Language.

Personally I can't recomend one book. I feel that everyone of these has something to offer, and by giving yourself multiple angles concerning the subject of seduction, you better your chances of building a base that will make you more natural when you get out into the field.

However if I could only choose one I'd have to say that so far Xumas Seduction Method has covered the widest spectrum. At the same time Secrets of the Alpha Male has helped me establish my own sense of self-worth (which ironically might be more improtant than anything else). DYD helped me understand the basics concerning how attraction works (and even taught me some great moves). Thundercat taught me a wide variety of ways of how to approach people. As of now I can say I'm anxious to find out how I will be able to apply the Mystery Method to my approach.

So in conclusion, don't limit yourself. I know that a lot of people here are going to say that all the material you need is here on this site but its obvious to me that a fair amount of high-potential DJ's are only holding themselves back by refusing to explore other mediums concerning seduction. Personally these books made it easier for me to connect the dots, and as a result, I'm better off today then I ever was before.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite ebook is

TYLER DIGEST EBOOK (all his greatest posts in one)

My favorite gurus: Myster, Tyler Durden, and Bradp

I currently want to buy Bradp's Cds and his shocker ebook. His shocker openers are pretty good. I'm also waiting for Tyler's Blueprint to come out, that is most likely the last thing I will get as far as seduction go. I wish i had 4000 dollars to waste to buy the whole thing of styles method. (Video demonstrations in field, a bunch of dvds and cds plus books, you wouldn't need to search for anything else on seduction cause you have the best stuff right there)

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
My favorite ebook is

TYLER DIGEST EBOOK (all his greatest posts in one)

My favorite gurus: Myster, Tyler Durden, and Bradp
I didn't know Durden had an E-Book. I became convinced that he was an instructor that only ran workshops.

Durdens a guy that part of me felt was a little weird, but the other part of me really believed in the guy. Of course this is only based on his interview with DeAngelo.

Where can I get a hold of his book?

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just posted a sort of review of "The Tao of Dating" on my blog. It's phenominal. You can check it out by clicking in my sig.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. Spitkicker, is it ok if I use that review on my seduction reviews website?

And does anyone else care to write a review of any seduction product? If so let me know, or send to me at every_secuction_product_reviewed@yahoo.co.uk

I too didn't realise Tyler Durden had written an ebook, does anyone have a link for more info about it?

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read that many, but who really opened my eyes and made me realize what an Idiot i've been for the last ... Erhm... whole life time (minus the last two years) were acctually Derek Vitalio.

He's not that well-known, but the things he talk about relates alot to NLP.

Recommended reading.

RabbitMan

Banned
Reaction score
Let me ask you, how can "John Alexander" and "Jason King" and "Mick Jones" etc be empowered with all of this advice to write these dating books.
Most of their knowledge comes from other self help gurus and psychologists like "Dale Carnegie" who wrote "How To Win Friends And Influence People" many years ago.
I don't mind reading these types of books as they often do contain some vital information, but alot of these 200 page books could be condenced down into 2 pages and you would have got all of the information that you required.
Every book I read on attracting woman seems to repeat the same information as all of the previous books of which I have read.
Do these authors really attract beautiful woman in their own lives or are they just writting down the knowledge of which they have studied from the many similar previously written material.
I myself after having studied these types of books for many years could write a convincing and believable 200 page book just by re editing in my own words the principles and teachings of what I have studied over the years.
I think that I will do it as people seem to fork out a fortune for these types of publications in the hope that it will really work for them. :cool:

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
None. Their primary goal is to make money and that involves exploiting AFCs and keeping them in the loop, and recycling, inventing and extending material for the sake of releasing new products and make more sales......NOT because it's good material.

I don't trust any of them!

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
I didn't know Durden had an E-Book. I became convinced that he was an instructor that only ran workshops.

Durdens a guy that part of me felt was a little weird, but the other part of me really believed in the guy. Of course this is only based on his interview with DeAngelo.

Where can I get a hold of his book?

Its basically all his greatest posts put together in a ebook and its free. I'm still waiting for his blueprint book because I know it will cover alot. The reason those 3 guys are my favorite (mystery,bradp, and tyler) is because from there FRs, and teaching, they seem exactly like how I act when I'm in set. I've seen 2 videos of Mystery and infield he acts how I act when I'm in set. They all similar frames like I do, none of them get serious in a set, they are playful, and just fun all around.

Reaction score
I agree with PlayBoy.

I am my own favorite guru. Someday I might make a website where I sell ridiculously overpriced advice as well:)

NoNickname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there possibilities for downloading some of this stuff from bittorent sites or so? I don't feel like it's worth it to spend so much money on those DVD collections. If I were to order anything, it would be a book, like Venusian Arts or something.

Reaction score
NoNickname said:
Are there possibilities for downloading some of this stuff from bittorent sites or so? I don't feel like it's worth it to spend so much money on those DVD collections. If I were to order anything, it would be a book, like Venusian Arts or something.
HELL YES!!

I got ALL of David D's stuff of of emule, edonkey2000, ares, bitorrent.. etc. But that was BEFORE I found out he was a sham. Then I just took all of it athrew it in the garbage.

Point is: You might as well get it for free off of any p2p software/network.

I highly recommend emule and if that does not work.. eDonkey is the next best thing. Just be patient in the downloads. It takes a bit for it to start so you have to leave your computer on overnight... but after it starts.. it goes ZOOMING!!!

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guitar whizz i think you are doing a decent thing by getting reviews some of the products you mentioned are hard to get reviews for so good for you

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I've read virtually every book there is on this topic and the only ones which have any value or aid in self development are the Carlos Xuma books and audio bites. Mike Pilinski has a pretty decent e-book but it's way too filled with jargon to assimilate. Jugglers book and Thundercats The art of approaching are pretty good in thier respective points of view.

The worst of the bunch is that goddamned Ross Jeffries/ Major Mark/ Deangelo garbage.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Because he's a fvcking salesman that's why he sucks. Watch his fvcking dvds and all he does is read from a teleprompter/Q-cards. He doesn't believe in his sh!t enough to know it from memory? Fvck David Deangelo/Eban Pagan and fvck all his clones.

He's a hack.

Spookey

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder how long it will be before neils stuff is on P2P. Confidentiality agreements or not, someone will eventually crack.

iv been trying unsuccessfully to find Jugglers ebook, anyone got suggestions?