Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

your 10 point rating system

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a scale that's quite easy to understand.

My wing and I happened to discuss this a bar a long time ago - a funny convo to be sure. We came up with the time of day scale, sort of like "Would you give her the time of day?" Yes, yes we would, and do. Here's how:

The theory of this scale is based on the time of day and has 3 factors to consider:

1. Is it pleasant to look at the woman? When?
2. Would you mind if someone saw you with the woman?
3. Would you fux her? When?

The possible ratings are:

1. No time

As in, "She's 'no time'." Super ugly or fat, you couldn't possibly get drunk enough to screw her, you'd be embarrassed as hell if anyone saw you with her. You don't want any part of her - never would get with her: no how, no way, no time. Covers 1-3 of the traditional spectrum. Definite red light.

2. Bar time

"She's 'bar time'." Pretty low on the scale, but there is a chance that you'd get drunk and nail her... if it was "last call". She's only hot at "Bar time" (implies also night time, or, only hot in the dark). These women aren't exactly good looking, but aren't exactly ugly either. You wouldn't want to be seen with her, and wouldn't want anything but a ONS - you'd freak out in the morning. Covers the 4's and 5's of the traditional spectrum. Yellow light - caution!

3. Daytime

"She's 'daytime'" Green light for approach. Average do-able hotties. She's good looking with the lights on (or during the day), you wouldn't mind being seen with her, and you'd definitely screw her, even during the day. Approximately 6-8 of the traditional spectrum.

4. Anytime

"Oh wow... she's 'anytime'." Smokin' hotties. These chicks are hot all day long: sitting on the toilet, picking their nose, farting and scratching, covered in mud, talking with their mouth full... anytime - hot. You'd be willing do her in public. Anything above a flat 8 on the traditional scale.

This is a simple, effective, and handy scale for snap decisions on the battlefield, not to mention funny.

Examples of usage:
"Anytime! I'd bet she'd still be hot bald!"
"No time. She'd need a face transplant to even be 'bar time'!"
"She's bar time. Just close your eyes and she'd be hot!"

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My 1-10 HB rating scale:

Does she appeal to me?
Do I think she's hot?

If so, then I assign an arbitrary number towards the top of the scale.
If not, then some number farther down.
Whatever number I feel like using.

Boom. Done.

No overly complicated psychoanalysis.

Reaction score
Here's my rating system!

- UG 0 Too ugly that my balls shrink and my penis falls off then I turn gay until I see a HB10
- UG 1 I go into shock, lose boner and throw up usually they're ugly, smelly, bad hygene, bad shape and is a *****.
- UG 2 Pretty same as UG 1 but they're just fat and ugly and dont smell like my ass and they're usually nice.
- UG 3 Still ugly but they're not that fat still they're kinda chubby and annoying.
- UG 4 Not fat or chubby... still wouldn't do anything even after 20 beers...got something weird that makes them UG and not average like one breast or no teeth.
- UG 5 or HB 5 finally normal girls... plaine Jane not interesting to look and won't spend time flirting but will still be friendly to them incase they got hot friends.
- HB 6 Better than average has something that makes them special like cute face or butt but isn't attractive in all areas.
- HB 7 These are CUTE girls so they're usually nice and prude... one night stand material.
- HB 8 Attention reciver people look at her and admire her she can be cute or hot but she doesn't realize it so she isn't *****y yet. Has a better body and personality compared to 7. One night and LTR material.
- HB 9 Usually HOT/SEXY/ATTRACTIVE girls that other guys STARE and get nervous. Amazing body and great personality! Great for LTR cuz u can brag to ur buddies and get social proof if ur into that kinda thing. Mostly models.
- HB 10 Flawless beautiful looks and personality. Every man's dream girl usually wife material. I have seen only a few 10s but they're worth every effort cuz they ain't *****y or spoiled like some HB9 which makes them a HB10!

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how we try to clear up the whole rating system in this thread, and I think it is now even more complicated than it was before.

LIME!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why use a number system? Just describe the chick and we'll give you props if we think that sounds hot. Or whatever. Who cares what we think?

The only numeric measures of beauty are symmetry and waist/hip ratio. Use those if you insist on impressing us on your highly technical analysis of women.

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those people who say that 10's don't exist, then why make it out of 10? You should just make it out of 9 or whatever number you go up to. The whole point of a scale is to show the range.

For me, the binary system doesn't work because it gives off no information. I'm sure you've met a girl who you may want to have sex with but not really want to keep around.

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i liked that time of day thing vulpine, and that consider would i mind others seeing her with me is a big part of it